PDA

View Full Version : Scala and Kolacny Brothers

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2010, 03:22 PM
This is a Belgium girls choir that sings covers of various popular songs. I ran across them by accident a week or so ago. Most of their stuff is pretty damned good especially their cover of Creep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axrqVfuGHh0

Their cover of "I Touch Myself" is also pretty freakin' awesome. There's something about watching a large group of teenage belgium chicks singing about touching themselves that I find intriguing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5VNXIiv1c

OKLA21FAN
12/3/2010, 03:24 PM
no funeral :pop:

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2010, 03:29 PM
I don't know what that means.

The
12/3/2010, 03:31 PM
No rain.:pop:

SicEmBaylor
12/3/2010, 03:32 PM
No rain.:pop:

Did they cover No Rain?

afs
12/3/2010, 09:01 PM
No Rain would be awesome. First I thought they were covering Creep by TLC then I listened to the link realized it was the Radiohead Creep and was impressed.

GottaHavePride
12/3/2010, 09:14 PM
MAN I hate watching choir directors. I mean, call it what it is - some creepy old dude doing interpretive dance in front of teenage girls.

C&CDean
12/3/2010, 09:20 PM
waat the hell am I dooing heere?

Meh. It's OK, but the mob deal of the Hallelujah Chorus smokes this deal.

GottaHavePride
12/3/2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah, the lesson from these videos is "high school choirs sound like high school choirs all over the world". Meh.

49r
12/3/2010, 09:25 PM
Oh, Belgium!

Rude Words

Belgium.
Less offensive words have been created in the many languages of the galaxy, such as joojooflop, swut and Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish.

The use of bad language can have unforseen circumstances. One example is the war between the G'gugvunts and the Vl'hurgs, caused by a casual remark made by Arthur Dent being mistaken as a terrible insult.

Simultaneous Babel Fish translation also means that any being can be rude to any other being without the need for extensive explanations. This has also started many wars.

The reason the Earth has been shunned for so long is also due to a language problem. On Earth, Belgium refers to a small country. Throughout the rest of the galaxy, Belgium is the most unspeakably rude word there is.