PDA

View Full Version : Something for Huskers to think about...

The Maestro
12/3/2010, 08:41 AM
...last year you beat OU.

--the game was a night game in your house.

--we missed three field goals.

--Landry threw five picks. Five.

--You scored one touchdown. On a one yard drive.

--You had the best defensive player your school has ever had on it.

--And you won by 7. All that...only a 7 point win??

I seriously think if OU plays like they have been and with the inner Taylor Martinez turmoil going on for Nebraska, this game could get ugly...quick.

cleller
12/3/2010, 09:08 AM
Quote the Maestro:
"I seriously think if OU plays like they have been and with the inner Taylor Martinez turmoil going on for Nebraska, this game could get ugly...quick."

Let's hope. My tolerance of close games is pitiful.

JPNSKER
12/3/2010, 10:20 AM
Could happen, Maestro.. no doubt.

Just to offset the optimism using "last year" logic, we had about as anemic an offense as anyone last year. ;)

Widescreen
12/3/2010, 10:28 AM
You forgot to mention they were playing one of the most beat up teams in college football history.

SoonerNutt
12/3/2010, 10:43 AM
And nobody every mentions that their TD came after the most bogus INT ever. DB pushes the WR down before catching the ball. No call. Returned to the 1. NU's only TD.

And they think the B12 is "out to get them".

LOL

boomersooner28
12/3/2010, 11:02 AM
I just put my wife up for collateral on a bet. I win either way. :D

SoonerLB
12/3/2010, 11:13 AM
I just put my wife up for collateral on a bet. I win either way. :D

I lost my wife last year on a bet. You have no idea how how excruciating it can be to fold while holding four aces! ;)

BigRedTradition
12/3/2010, 11:15 AM

I seriously think if OU plays like they have been and with the inner Taylor Martinez turmoil going on for Nebraska, this game could get ugly...quick.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.

huskerland
12/3/2010, 11:19 AM
And nobody every mentions that their TD came after the most bogus INT ever. DB pushes the WR down before catching the ball. No call. Returned to the 1. NU's only TD.

And they think the B12 is "out to get them".

LOL Just kidding and exchanging jabbs but, don't you think that if a Husker fan had said that it would be called Whinning? Remember now, I'm just pokin fun!:pop:

cahusker
12/3/2010, 11:22 AM
Nebraska's offense this year is much better than last years even though it is all beat up. We have the best secondary in the nation and that will make it a close game. With that said I will not say we win for sure but it will be close either way. The biggest advantage OU has on Nebraska would be to run right at us. However I do not think OU will attempt to run the ball much.

The Maestro
12/3/2010, 11:50 AM
Nebraska's offense doesn't really strike fear in me. I mean, even with Martinez, I think the playmakers are average, at best, compared to the greats in Nebraska history. If OU scores early against "the best secondary in the nation" Nebraska won't be comfortable going one dimensional. And didn't Gilbert Grape have his most solid game of the season against the "best secondary in the nation"?

Will be interesting...and no, I am not trying to convince myself. I honestly think OU is going to crush Nebraska. Seasons seem to be headed in two different directions.

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 12:10 PM
VALIDATE US HUSKERS!!! PLEASE!!!! VALIDATE US!!!!11!1

I Am Right
12/3/2010, 12:27 PM
Go to the Big 10!

Jacie
12/3/2010, 12:31 PM
Sooners are playing their best ball of the season (Oklahoma has scored at least 45 points in each of its past three games) while unfortunately for the nebbish, their offense is hobbled and not just Taylor Martinez but WR/PR/KR man Niles Paul who won't play.

Sorry fellas, 10 points may be all your team can muster this year too, and that won't be enough to win the first quarter let alone the game.

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 12:50 PM
Sooners are playing their best ball of the season (Oklahoma has scored at least 45 points in each of its past three games) while unfortunately for the nebbish, their offense is hobbled and not just Taylor Martinez but WR/PR/KR man Niles Paul who won't play.

Sorry fellas, 10 points may be all your team can muster this year too, and that won't be enough to win the first quarter let alone the game.

Welp, Jacie called it. Game over guys. Might as wel not even play.

For real though, none of what happened last year matters. It's a new year, a new game, and new players. We have no idea what will happen. Do your offensive players match up well with our defensive players? I think no. Do your defensive players match up well with our offensive players? I think they do.

But please keep underestimating this Nebraska team, I hope your players have that same mindset. Because our players are going in with the "us against the world" mentality, which will definitely elevate the effort.

Also...scoreboard.

SoonerNutt
12/3/2010, 12:52 PM
Just kidding and exchanging jabbs but, don't you think that if a Husker fan had said that it would be called Whinning? Remember now, I'm just pokin fun!:pop:

That's kind of the point, if you had any reading comprehension skills. Whining is all NU fans, coaches, and administrators do these days. The Big 12 is obviously out to get them...

Yet, against us last year, the refs handed you your only TD on a horrible non-call.

You can't have it both ways, that's all.

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 12:55 PM
Also...scoreboard.

And the last time we played on a neutral field, OU won.

Oh, and some more scoreboard: 44 38 3

2121Sooner
12/3/2010, 12:59 PM
Hey Huskerslickballz, All I know it that it is going to be so appropriate that OU is the team to give you a good arse kicking out your way out the door to the Big 10.

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 01:02 PM
And the last time we played on a neutral field, OU won.

Oh, and some more scoreboard: 44 38 3

The last time we played on a neutral field, we were also being coached by Callahan. So moot point.

Congrats. You have 6 (soon to be 5) more wins than us in our all time series record. It does sting knowing that we'll end this series down by 5, but I take solace in the fact that you have to put up with Texas' and Beebe's shenanigans from here on out. Have fun with that.

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 01:04 PM
Hey Huskerslickballz, All I know it that it is going to be so appropriate that OU is the team to give you a good arse kicking out your way out the door to the Big 10.

Come on little one. Huskerlickballz? Really?

When you can't come up with plausible arguments do you always resort to ridiculous name calling?

Whatever works for you I guess. Getting swirleys and stuffed in lockers all through school must've taken it's toll.

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 01:07 PM
, but I take solace in the fact that you have to put up with Texas' and Beebe's shenanigans from here on out. Have fun with that.
104 OU-TX games later, we'll be just fine.

Salt City Sooner
12/3/2010, 01:09 PM
Nebraska's offense doesn't really strike fear in me. I mean, even with Martinez, I think the playmakers are average, at best, compared to the greats in Nebraska history. If OU scores early against "the best secondary in the nation" Nebraska won't be comfortable going one dimensional. And didn't Gilbert Grape have his most solid game of the season against the "best secondary in the nation"?

Will be interesting...and no, I am not trying to convince myself. I honestly think OU is going to crush Nebraska. Seasons seem to be headed in two different directions.
4-16 for 63 yards. The thing that UT did well that day was use him on designed QB runs, something that they hadn't done to that point in the season.

royalfan5
12/3/2010, 01:20 PM

Gilbert was 4-16 for 62 yards against NU. It was statistically his worst of the season.

2121Sooner
12/3/2010, 01:39 PM

When you can't come up with plausible arguments do you always resort to ridiculous name calling?

Whatever works for you I guess. Getting swirleys and stuffed in lockers all through school must've taken it's toll.

Yet you do exactly the same thing. Classic

I dont have a single doubt OU wins the game this week and I dont think anyone on this board is underestimating your squad. I look at the last 4 games and Landry has thrown 17 touchdowns to at 5 different receivers and only 4 picks. Guy is coming into his own and it wont be like last year when he threw 5 picks at Lincoln. Not gonna happen.

Is OU gonna score 45+ points tomorrow night? Probably not, you guys have a good D, but they will easily hang 30 on NU and you guys dont have the offense to keep up.

huskerland
12/3/2010, 01:54 PM
That's kind of the point, if you had any reading comprehension skills. Whining is all NU fans, coaches, and administrators do these days. The Big 12 is obviously out to get them...

Yet, against us last year, the refs handed you your only TD on a horrible non-call.

You can't have it both ways, that's all. Oh! Then you're not Whinning??? OK! If I used that type thinking Texas would never have won a game against the huskers! Sorry, Both teams have had breaks through the years

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 01:57 PM
Yet you do exactly the same thing. Classic

I dont have a single doubt OU wins the game this week and I dont think anyone on this board is underestimating your squad. I look at the last 4 games and Landry has thrown 17 touchdowns to at 5 different receivers and only 4 picks. Guy is coming into his own and it wont be like last year when he threw 5 picks at Lincoln. Not gonna happen.

Is OU gonna score 45+ points tomorrow night? Probably not, you guys have a good D, but they will easily hang 30 on NU and you guys dont have the offense to keep up.

Please show me where I called anyone a name? He clearly has an internet tough guy complex where he calls people's names behind a computer screen to make him seem more intimidating. I was merely pointing that out and giving a possible reason as to why he has to call complete strangers names.

As for your prediction. Bo's defense is set up to stop systems just like Oklahoma's. You'll be lucky to score 17.

dvdcrr
12/3/2010, 01:59 PM
...and so here is something for you Oklahoma fans (and Tex) read it beginning to end (it might be hard in todays world to do that) and you might see where Nebraska is coming from.
http://betteroffred.fantake.com/2010/12/03/life-without-beebe/

2121Sooner
12/3/2010, 02:14 PM
Please show me where I called anyone a name? He clearly has an internet tough guy complex where he calls people's names behind a computer screen to make him seem more intimidating. I was merely pointing that out and giving a possible reason as to why he has to call complete strangers names.

As for your prediction. Bo's defense is set up to stop systems just like Oklahoma's. You'll be lucky to score 17.

I am the one that quoted you, you silly bugeater. I am not being a tough guy, more like a smart arse.

And as far as stopping this offense, good luck. Jones is not the same player that he was last year, shoot....even earlier this year for that matter. The games at Baylor and OSU show he can win away from Norman and with this being a nuetral site I expect him to do very well. Do you have amazing corners? I think you do, and will do a nice job against Brolyes and the other WR's but you dont have enough to cover the RB's out of the backfield. David is a very nice linebacker, but thats it. We do have Kevin Wilson calling the plays so you always have a chance, but I just dont see it.

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 02:33 PM
I am the one that quoted you, you silly bugeater. I am not being a tough guy, more like a smart arse.

And as far as stopping this offense, good luck. Jones is not the same player that he was last year, shoot....even earlier this year for that matter. The games at Baylor and OSU show he can win away from Norman and with this being a nuetral site I expect him to do very well. Do you have amazing corners? I think you do, and will do a nice job against Brolyes and the other WR's but you dont have enough to cover the RB's out of the backfield. David is a very nice linebacker, but thats it. We do have Kevin Wilson calling the plays so you always have a chance, but I just dont see it.

I am a silly bugeater. Sorry. I lose track of whose who with sooner in every name.

I understand why you are confident in your offense, but this D, like I stated earlier, is set up to stop this kind of offense. Plus, you're forgetting about Eric Hagg. He's arguably been one of the biggest playmakers on our D, and he's very good against the run.

I honestly haven't been very impressed with your run game this year, which confuses me because I don't see where you get this confidence that it will all of a sudden do so well against us.

85sooners
12/3/2010, 02:41 PM
:pop:

Sooner_Tuf
12/3/2010, 02:44 PM
Across the board the Huskers just aren't very talented.

The secondary might be statistically the best in the nation but take a look at the offenses they have defended. Good secondary? I think so, all world? No lol not even close.

The Huskers should have just quit at the end of last year. All they have done by playing this year in the Big XII is erase what little if the good reputation they once had.

Just wait until next year when Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State disrespect them for having no history in the Leauge. At that point the transformation from Big Red Fan to OK State will be complete. Because that is what they will be. Heck they are pretty much there now.

humblesooner
12/3/2010, 02:48 PM

He did resort to name calling, but "ridiculous name calling" is a little harsh.

:D

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 02:52 PM
You Sooners try so hard to convince yourselves that the Huskers are going to completely fail in the Big 10. Reality, it's not gonig to happen.

We only have a bad reputation with the has beens in the Texas 10, and we're alright with that. There's plenty of articles out there in the national media that know how corrupt Texas and this conference is and that Nebraska got out when they could.

You guys wanted to bolt for the SEC, but now all of a sudden we're the bad guys for leaving and you're stuck trying to defend this conference to not look bad.

yeah, of course we won't get respected right when we get into the league. We're a new member, we have to earn the respect and make the history.
That's how it goes.

Make your excuses about why we beat you last year, but a not very talented team has scoreboard on you, and a very good chance to do it again tomorrow.

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 02:53 PM
You guys wanted to bolt for the SEC,Uh, no.

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 02:53 PM
He did resort to name calling, but "ridiculous name calling" is a little harsh.

True. My bad! :D

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 02:54 PM
Uh, no.

Yes you did! So when Texas was whoring itself around, you guys were just sitting by waiting for the conference to crumble?

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 02:57 PM
Yes you did! So when Texas was whoring itself around, you guys were just sitting by waiting for the conference to crumble?
Who is the "you" you're talking about? OU has more then one fan and there was much disagreement about what should happen.

Huskerballz
12/3/2010, 03:00 PM
Who is the "you" you're talking about? OU has more then one fan and there was much disagreement about what should happen.

I was referring to the University of Oklahoma.

I read numerous articles where OU to the SEC was thrown around quite a bit.

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 03:01 PM

As was OU to the PAC 10.

OKLA21FAN
12/3/2010, 03:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Husker In Oklahoma
12/3/2010, 03:31 PM

Silverwheels is the master of those antics. I think its more of just a bunch of 5-15 year olds posting on this board who know squat about jack. Dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house!!!

CrimsonRez
12/3/2010, 03:34 PM
I am a silly bugeater. Sorry. I lose track of whose who with sooner in every name.

I understand why you are confident in your offense, but this D, like I stated earlier, is set up to stop this kind of offense. Plus, you're forgetting about Eric Hagg. He's arguably been one of the biggest playmakers on our D, and he's very good against the run.

I honestly haven't been very impressed with your run game this year, which confuses me because I don't see where you get this confidence that it will all of a sudden do so well against us.

Nebraska sucks

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 03:35 PM
Silverwheels is the master of those antics. I think its more of just a bunch of 5-15 year olds posting on this board who know squat about jack.
I know you are but what am I?

Dan Thompson
12/3/2010, 04:19 PM
I would almost bet that Martinez plays. I can't imagine him missing this game.

I looked up his Bio. He was the starting QB for Corona, CA Centiniel(sp) that was 15-0 and won their divisional state championship.

silverwheels
12/3/2010, 04:22 PM
Silverwheels is the master of those antics. I think its more of just a bunch of 5-15 year olds posting on this board who know squat about jack. Dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house!!!

I even posted evidence of you being a tool without provocation and you ignored it. Again, you didn't see me calling any of the other Husker posters tools, because they weren't acting like it. You, however, were. You were just too stupid to notice.

For the record, none of the other Husker posters have annoyed me. At least not to the extent that you have. And none of them have trolled this board like you have, either.

SoonerNutt
12/3/2010, 04:34 PM
Oh! Then you're not Whinning??? OK! If I used that type thinking Texas would never have won a game against the huskers! Sorry, Both teams have had breaks through the years

No, I'm not whining (or whinning, whatever the F that is.). I fully understand OU played like crap in Lincoln last year. That the refs handed you guys your only TD doesn't change that. I don't excuse our horrid play that day, nor do I excuse the refs who missed an obvious interference call.

And FWIW, the refs got the call right in the CCG last year, and you all know it. It isn't that hard to understand that there was time left on the clock. We all saw the replay, and even though we all wanted UT to lose, it doesn't change the reality of the situation. You guys lost that game. It wasn't stolen from you.

And thanks for proving my point, yet again.

2121Sooner
12/3/2010, 04:35 PM
I would almost bet that Martinez plays. I can't imagine him missing this game.

I looked up his Bio. He was the starting QB for Corona, CA Centiniel(sp) that was 15-0 and won their divisional state championship.

OH CRAP!!! WE ARE TOAST!!!

I hope he plays. He is not 100% and that only helps OU and our awful defense. I just hope we can stop this NU offense.

And 3G, what are you gonna resort to next.........I'm rubber, you're glue?

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 04:38 PM
OH CRAP!!! WE ARE TOAST!!!

I hope he plays. He is not 100% and that only helps OU and our awful defense. I just hope we can stop this NU offense.

And 3G, what are you gonna resort to next.........I'm rubber, you're glue?
No, he said we were 5-15 year olds, that's more of a 4 year old saying.

2121Sooner
12/3/2010, 04:49 PM
Good to know.......

bonkuba
12/3/2010, 04:51 PM
I was confused because I really didnt understand at first.....now I get it.....maybe

stoopified
12/3/2010, 05:10 PM
Nebraska? Who is Nebraska ?

huskerland
12/3/2010, 07:39 PM
[:pop:QUOTE=SoonerNutt;3066000]That's kind of the point, if you had any reading comprehension skills. Whining is all NU fans, coaches, and administrators do these days. The Big 12 is obviously out to get them...

You can't have it both ways, that's all.

[/QUOTE] Now, come on , don't question my reading skills. not fair nor did I try to insult you..

QUOTE:""Yet, against us last year, the refs handed you your only TD on a horrible non-call. ""

It's either that or your 'QB threw the ball 57 times for 3 points.

Soonerjeepman
12/3/2010, 07:43 PM
I lost my wife last year on a bet. You have no idea how how excruciating it can be to fold while holding four aces! ;)

ummm...IF that is a picture of ye wife....ahhh..never mind... :)

AlbqSooner
12/3/2010, 07:53 PM
There's plenty of articles out there in the national media that know how corrupt Texas and this conference is and that Nebraska got out when they could.

Would you care to discuss the husker practice of Grants-in-Aid to walk-ons which allowed you to circumvent the scholarship limitations under St. Tom the coach?

Didn't think so.

AlbqSooner
12/3/2010, 07:55 PM
Perhaps you wuold rather discuss the practice of the District Attorney's office in Lincoln setting initial appearances for husker players on or after January 15 - even if they were arrested in May.

Nah, probably not your favorite topic either.

Husker In Oklahoma
12/3/2010, 08:03 PM
I even posted evidence of you being a tool without provocation and you ignored it. Again, you didn't see me calling any of the other Husker posters tools, because they weren't acting like it. You, however, were. You were just too stupid to notice.

For the record, none of the other Husker posters have annoyed me. At least not to the extent that you have. And none of them have trolled this board like you have, either.

Your mad because I brought up the probation thing, which you promptly ignored (imagine that). Nothing in those posts were false, just facts!!

The Maestro
12/3/2010, 08:31 PM
Who cares who is going to what conference and past history. The college game comes down to playmakers. I certainly believe OU is loaded in that department and I am not sold that Nebraska has all the pieces of greatness. I guess we will know soon enough. I'll take my chances on our history in this game and the fact we have started filling the NFL with skill talent while Nebraska has Suh of late and not much else. May the best team win...and win big.

The Maestro
12/3/2010, 08:34 PM
Oh, and Garrett Gilbert had 28 more yards rushing than the leading Huskers rusher in whorns v. huskers. So I would say that is fairly solid, in spite of his crappy passing numbers.

silverwheels
12/3/2010, 09:08 PM
Your mad because I brought up the probation thing, which you promptly ignored (imagine that). Nothing in those posts were false, just facts!!

That's not what I'm mad about, moron. It was your attitude over Sooner fans' opinions on Nebraska and the fact that you're allowed to post here despite the fact that you're an ignorant troll. Go back and look at the timeline. It shouldn't be that hard. Well, not for a person of normal intelligence.

Soonerite
12/3/2010, 09:16 PM

For real though, none of what happened last year matters. It's a new year, a new game, and new players. We have no idea what will happen. Do your offensive players match up well with our defensive players? I think no. Do your defensive players match up well with our offensive players? I think they do.

But please keep underestimating this Nebraska team, I hope your players have that same mindset. Because our players are going in with the "us against the world" mentality, which will definitely elevate the effort.

Also...scoreboard.

So nothing from last year matters, yet you quote the scoreboard from that game? :rolleyes:

huskerland
12/3/2010, 09:45 PM
No, I'm not whining (or whinning, whatever the F that is.). I fully understand OU played like crap in Lincoln last year. That the refs handed you guys your only TD doesn't change that. I don't excuse our horrid play that day, nor do I excuse the refs who missed an obvious interference call.

And FWIW, the refs got the call right in the CCG last year, and you all know it. It isn't that hard to understand that there was time left on the clock. We all saw the replay, and even though we all wanted UT to lose, it doesn't change the reality of the situation. You guys lost that game. It wasn't stolen from you.

And thanks for proving my point, yet again. Take er easy: I see you're having a melt down. Remeber that I told you that I was just kidding and now you've lost track of the topic and are wondering all over the place . I meant no harm! Re-read the posts! Did you see anywhere that I had a comment on last years Title game. Do you always get lost that easy?

bikerdood
12/3/2010, 09:47 PM

I honestly haven't been very impressed with your run game this year, which confuses me because I don't see where you get this confidence that it will all of a sudden do so well against us....

...Dood!!! ISU took you to one point!!! A Non bowl playing team spanked you!!! Where's the basis for your confidence??? Oh...if you don't like something on this board...LEAVE!!!

bikerdood
12/3/2010, 09:51 PM
Across the board the Huskers just aren't very talented.

The secondary might be statistically the best in the nation but take a look at the offenses they have defended. Good secondary? I think so, all world? No lol not even close.

The Huskers should have just quit at the end of last year. All they have done by playing this year in the Big XII is erase what little if the good reputation they once had.

Just wait until next year when Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State disrespect them for having no history in the Leauge. At that point the transformation from Big Red Fan to OK State will be complete. Because that is what they will be. Heck they are pretty much there now....

...This^^^...

dvdcrr
12/3/2010, 09:53 PM
Alright sooner fans: here's some questions for ya:
1. Who ended Bud Wilkinson's 47 game winning streak? Nebraska (Notre Dame, Sorry.)
2. Who won the game of the century in Norman? Nebraska
3. Who won more Big 8 Championships? Nebraska 20-16

3rdgensooner
12/3/2010, 09:54 PM
1. Who ended Bud Wilkinson's 47 game winning streak? Nebraska
Uhm, what are you smoking?

silverwheels
12/3/2010, 09:54 PM

I'm guessing this is satire, or at least the first one. Or you're ignorant.

Just checked and the third one isn't correct, either.

Jacie
12/3/2010, 10:00 PM
Which OU opponent was most responsible for the term "Sooner Magic" ?

dvdcrr
12/3/2010, 10:03 PM
Huskers also invented the internet, not AL Gore, seriously apologize for that mess up they lied to me on the radio.
The third one is correct. BIG 8 not Big 7, Big6 or Missouri Valley.

CrimsonRez
12/3/2010, 10:04 PM

Lmao... well #1 would be Notre Dame
Whose won more Conference championships? OU

silverwheels
12/3/2010, 10:06 PM
The third one is correct. BIG 8 not Big 7, Big6 or Missouri Valley.

Okay, so you arbitrarily chose the Big 8 era, when the conference evolved from the Big 6 and Big 7 and eventually became the Big 12. Cool.

dvdcrr
12/3/2010, 10:20 PM
goddam sometimes I don't do myself any favors. Anyway apologies sooner fan you checked your facts good on that first one. I remember growing up in the early 80's that the real Husker nemeses were Oklahoma and Miami in that order. when they met in that National title game (when was that 1988?) We watched in my friends old farm house and old Lewis (a former sheriff who kept a belt fed machine gun in his closet) was routing for Miami. I think we just thought Jimmy Johnson was more likeable. Miami forced Nebraska to go get more speed and switch to the 4-3 defense that brought us 3 (almost 4) national titles in the 90's. When Stoops took over we were in College eating pizza in Rapid City among a BUNCH of fine honeys and beers, and we just KNEW Nebraska was going to beat the crap out of Oklahoma (it had become routine), but this new guy Stoops had them boys working hard and playing hard and it showed. Nebraska has gone through decade of bad decisions now, but the sellout streak continues. Is Bo going to bring us back? We don't know. We know we are close. If Bo can tone down the Woody Hayes act and bring in some new offensive minds....look out world.
And I want to shoot a comment out to you younger guys. The whole world isn't there just for you to talk trash to it. Try to add some good conversation and insight and decency so as to give your fellow men out here some good reading. Civility makes everything a little bit better. There's plenty of entertainment in wit.

CrimsonRez
12/3/2010, 10:22 PM
**** off dip ****! :D

XingTheRubicon
12/3/2010, 10:25 PM
good gawd

More...

conference championships
national championships
Heismans
Butkus
Head to head wins
top 20 finishes
top 10 finishes
top 5 finishes
weeks ranked
weeks ranked in the top 10
weeks ranked in the top 5
weeks ranked #1

Don't worry, Nebraska's just one of the programs OU's superior to.

A Sooner in Texas
12/3/2010, 10:56 PM
Oh! Then you're not Whinning??? OK! If I used that type thinking Texas would never have won a game against the huskers! Sorry, Both teams have had breaks through the years

I don't know if we're not "whinning," but we're certainly not WHINING.

mdklatt
12/4/2010, 12:07 AM
1. Who ended Bud Wilkinson's 47 game winning streak? Nebraska (Notre Dame, Sorry.)

oSu: next year's team

Nebraska: last century's team?

Cornfed
12/4/2010, 12:10 AM
*Yawn*

AlboSooner
12/4/2010, 12:11 AM
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/albosooner/bo-angry.gif

huskerland
12/4/2010, 12:11 AM
I don't know if we're not "whinning," but we're certainly not WHINING. Thank you for the correction Sooner in Texas! You're right!

47straight
12/4/2010, 01:27 PM
No, he said we were 5-15 year olds, that's more of a 4 year old saying.

Ignore the whorn troll. He's dogging on Martinez because he's not McCoy.

47straight
12/4/2010, 01:28 PM
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee483/albosooner/bo-angry.gif

Go outside the team multiple times, and this will indeed happen.

47straight
12/4/2010, 01:29 PM

Who won more National Championships? Who won the game of the century part II?

Coloradosker
12/4/2010, 02:47 PM

...Dood!!! ISU took you to one point!!! A Non bowl playing team spanked you!!! Where's the basis for your confidence??? Oh...if you don't like something on this board...LEAVE!!!

Just so I'm clear, the fact that you nearly lost to Utah St., Cincy, and AF is irrelevant and losing by 7 is getting spanked? Then what do you call the margin by which you lost your two games?

ictsooner7
12/4/2010, 03:35 PM
Taylor Martinez’s dads cell phone has a BOOMER SOONER ringtone when Taylor calls during the game.

AlboSooner
12/4/2010, 03:40 PM
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/bs177/Hillbilly-Callahan-1.gif

VA Sooner
12/4/2010, 06:48 PM
Maestro... thanks for the reminder of their season... makes me feel good about this game.

Soonerman82
12/4/2010, 07:16 PM
:pop:

Ardmore_Sooner
12/5/2010, 12:30 AM
Just so I'm clear, the fact that you nearly lost to Utah St., Cincy, and AF is irrelevant and losing by 7 is getting spanked? Then what do you call the margin by which you lost your two games?

I can tell you about a 3 point loss you had today...

SUCK IT LONG AND HARD BABY!

Ardmore_Sooner
12/5/2010, 12:34 AM

Also...scoreboard.

Scoreboard my friend... Now G.T.H.O.!

3rdgensooner
12/5/2010, 12:39 AM
SCOREBOARD!!!!

zeke
12/5/2010, 12:43 AM
SCOREBOARD!!!!

^

3rdgensooner
12/5/2010, 12:51 AM
Very proud of my Sooners--just so much heart tonight.