PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse Scenario!!!

Bruiser53
12/2/2010, 05:29 PM
There has been rampant bowl speculations this week, but every one of the them seem to take for granted Oregon and Auburn are winning this weekend. What happens if one of them lose? What if both lose (besides BCS imploding on itself)? TCU would seem to be a lock to move in the NC game, but who would be the other team? Would one loss Standford move into the game, dispite the fact Oregon beat them earlier in the year. Does Auburn stay in the top two, or does another one loss team jump them? What about the other BCS games (remember S. Carolina would get a Sugar Bowl bid in that case, and the rule that the Rose Bowl has to take the highest non AQ team goes out the window because TCU would be in the championship game, and most likley the Pac 10 champ would be available). It's your fantasy, what do you think?

Leroy Lizard
12/2/2010, 06:00 PM
There is no chaos. There is no apocalypse. The BCS will not implode. If Oregon and Auburn lose, the BCS polls will generate two teams to play each other for the title. The winner will be crowned BCS champion.

Give me a break.

SoonerNutt
12/2/2010, 06:18 PM
There is no chaos. There is no apocalypse. The BCS will not implode. If Oregon and Auburn lose, the BCS polls will generate two teams to play each other for the title. The winner will be crowned BCS champion.

Give me a break.

buzzkill :bsmf:

agoo758
12/2/2010, 06:19 PM

Give me a break.

Thank you.

When ESPN or any of these other "experts" speak of a "BCS chaos", what they really mean is that they don't agree with the selections and they are blowing something out of proportions in an attempt to get rid of a very good way of selecting teams for a championship.

Leroy Lizard
12/2/2010, 06:19 PM
Buzzkill? You obviously don't know how I work.

85sooners
12/2/2010, 06:42 PM
:gary:

EatLeadCommie
12/2/2010, 06:45 PM
In that case, you'd probably get TCU and Auburn playing for all the marbles. Oregon's SOS would kill them in the computers. If not TCU and Auburn, then TCU and Wisconsin.