PDA

View Full Version : I hope Bo doesn't...

Piware
12/2/2010, 04:36 AM
Pick his nose all through the CCG. I have watched several of their games and as soon as they put the camera on him, he starts digging in his schnoz or wiping his nose on his sleeve.

Please, Bob, send him a hankie. :P

swardboy
12/2/2010, 06:59 AM
We've dealt pretty well against booger pickers in the past.

soonerloyal
12/2/2010, 07:46 AM
I'll only make fun of what I was willing to laugh at about him when he was on our coaching staff. That isn't one of those things. But hey, I'm an old broad and my laff-o-meter isn't set to the same frequencies. :O

cleller
12/2/2010, 12:06 PM
I hope Bo doesn't get a concealed carry permit anytime soon.

cyclonesooner
12/2/2010, 12:09 PM
Maybe it wasn't a genuine PICK like Jerry experienced on SEINFELD. Bo's got a lot of schnozz to keep maintained though !

SunnySooner
12/2/2010, 12:17 PM
lol, that's soooooo grosssss!!! ewwwwwwww!!!!

It's like they forget they're on television. Hello!!! See all those big black boxy thingys?!??!?! They're sending your picture into millions of living rooms. So fer the love of sweet baby jeebus, Do NOT:

a) pick your nose
b) pull, rearrange, or scratch your nether regions, front and/or back
c) spit a lugy like you're proud of it
d) anything else gross, personal and/or disgusting that should be done preferably when you're alone, but at least not while you're on National TV.

The above applies to drivers as well. Those big squares of glass all around you? Yeah, we can see in just as easy as you can see out. Blech.

cyclonesooner
12/2/2010, 12:43 PM
Key point is " Was there any penetration" ?