PDA

View Full Version : Westboro Baptist People Coming To Norman

sooner59
12/2/2010, 02:29 AM
So anybody wanting to act out any thoughts you may have had......:D

Funny they pick the weekend that a large portion of central Oklahomans will be in Dallas. :rolleyes:

http://www.koco.com/news/25978093/detail.html

soonerinkaty
12/2/2010, 02:32 AM
It's time for someone to take one for the team and do something to these jackoffs.

1,2,3 not me

starclassic tama
12/2/2010, 02:35 AM
if we could somehow get ALL of the norman businesses to boycott them, then that would take care of the problem. but i'm not sure how you could get every restaurant, gas station, and store in the entire town to recognize them and refuse to serve them...

Hot Rod
12/2/2010, 08:20 AM
This is my friend's church. I'm not sure if I get the purpose of the WBC visit.

The article says:

The Westboro Baptist Church said the Harvest Church teaches a lie when it tells worshippers that God loves everyone.

Don't most churches preach this same message? Hey, I even bet there are some churches that even preach this in Kansas!

rekamrettuB
12/2/2010, 09:35 AM
This is my friend's church. I'm not sure if I get the purpose of the WBC visit.

The article says:

Don't most churches preach this same message? Hey, I even bet there are some churches that even preach this in Kansas!

Except theirs. God hates Fags. Haven't you seen their signs?

rekamrettuB
12/2/2010, 10:01 AM
The group has asked that Norman police protect them while they protest Sunday in Norman.

Ya...good luck with all that.

What the church members should do is walk up to them, extend their hand to shake and welcome them. Hug them up. Treat them like brothers and sisters. Invite them in.

Howzit
12/2/2010, 10:04 AM
Or use them for target practice.

stoops the eternal pimp
12/2/2010, 10:07 AM
if we could somehow get ALL of the norman businesses to boycott them, then that would take care of the problem. but i'm not sure how you could get every restaurant, gas station, and store in the entire town to recognize them and refuse to serve them...

we did down here in mcalester..it was pretty simple really...the only people that helped them had to because of their status with AAA...

and we did good enough that they are coming back next weekend!

STUpendOUs
12/2/2010, 10:11 AM
Or use them for target practice.

this!

Sooner98
12/2/2010, 11:28 AM
It's a pretty difficult thing, to pi$$ off pretty much everyone on the left AND the right, but Westboro has somehow perfected it.

I Am Right
12/2/2010, 11:48 AM
For What, do they need new tires?

SoonerLVZ
12/2/2010, 04:01 PM
Is anyone going to go out Sunday to visit these "people" from WBC

The
12/2/2010, 04:03 PM
Is anyone going to go out Sunday to visit these "people" from WBC

No, because everyone is an Internet Tough Guy, not so much Fight Lawyers Ready to Sue Guy.

SoonerLVZ
12/2/2010, 04:13 PM
No, because everyone is an Internet Tough Guy, not so much Fight Lawyers Ready to Sue Guy.

Not to fight them or get arrested, just to do the anti protest thing. It's not a funeral like the situation in McAlester, so I wasn't expecting a large massive anti-protest.

olevetonahill
12/2/2010, 04:17 PM
I aint gonna go lookin fer em. But they ort not show up in my neck of the woods.

SunnySooner
12/2/2010, 04:20 PM
If God is choosing some sinners to "hate" and some sinners to love, I really hope nothing I've ever done is on the "hate" list. That would be teh suc.

GKeeper316
12/2/2010, 04:21 PM
i'd go, but i'd just beat the hell out of a couple of em and end up in jail.

olevetonahill
12/2/2010, 04:30 PM
i'd go, but i'd just beat the hell out of a couple of em and end up in jail.

Hell I've been in jail fer less;)

STUpendOUs
12/2/2010, 04:30 PM

wait...did you just call someone an "Internet tough guy"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
gasp

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

usaosooner
12/2/2010, 04:35 PM
Hope there tires are slashed again

olevetonahill
12/2/2010, 04:37 PM
I keep tellin folks a Plastic cup full of brake fluid "Accidentally" spilled on their ride. Eat the paint off with a little time. Dont look like much at the time it happens tho.;)

Leroy Lizard
12/2/2010, 04:59 PM
I keep tellin folks a Plastic cup full of brake fluid "Accidentally" spilled on their ride. Eat the paint off with a little time. Dont look like much at the time it happens tho.;)

How devastating.

Jammin'
12/2/2010, 05:29 PM
Isn't ignoring them the correct play?

Leroy Lizard
12/2/2010, 06:28 PM
Isn't ignoring them the correct play?

This.

They are nothing more than a nuisance. If you really want to do something about it, go up and kick their ***. If not, just stand aside and let it be.

SoonerBanker
12/2/2010, 07:00 PM
It was really sickening when they came to the OU game. Their kids were holding up signs visually showing gay sex. No child should be holding signs showing any kind of sex. As a parent and teacher, it really ticked me off. (My husband did comment to the policeman "guarding" the protestors that he was thankful he didn't have to do it!)

I Am Right
12/2/2010, 08:45 PM
Westboro church like WWLS, who needs em!