PDA

View Full Version : Bottom line: Nebraska isn't that good

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 03:23 PM
I'm sensing a pretty solid OU victory this weekend. Does anyone really believe Nebraska is that good? It's interesting that Nebraska's two losses came against Big 12 South teams. This would be OU's 11th consecutive Big 12 title game if we played in that joke they call the Big 12 North. That's the best thing about the breakup of the Big 12 -- we won't have to utter the words "Big 12 North" again.

Also, we all know last year's Nebraska win against us was a fluke. Landry threw 5 picks, they got in a pick-six while being outgained like 3-1.

I'm calling it like it is -- Nebraska hasn't been on OU's level in 10 years and they still aren't.

OU 34
NU 24 (and 7 of those will come late)

Oldnslo
12/1/2010, 03:26 PM
Nebraska is a quality team. I like our chances, but it'll be no laugher.

oudavid1
12/1/2010, 03:28 PM
Who knows. All i know is that LJ will be better.

CatfishSooner
12/1/2010, 03:29 PM
BLOWout!!!!1

soonercastor
12/1/2010, 03:31 PM
I definitely was more worried going into Baylor and OSU than I am now. Besides Coach Stoops has a great record in Big XII CCG, he knows how to win this sheet.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 03:37 PM
Their offense isn't that good but if they came out physical they could hang around. I'm thinking this will be like a 34-21 game.

OhU1
12/1/2010, 03:37 PM
Hopefully our players think Nebraska is good. If not I like Nebraska's chances.

Widescreen
12/1/2010, 03:40 PM
On Huskerpedia, someone mentioned that their defense isn't nearly as good as it was last year. Thought that was interesting.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 03:40 PM
Hopefully our players think Nebraska is good. If not I like Nebraska's chances.

Yea we always play well w/ a chip on our shoulders. Thats why I didn't want to be favored either but oh well. Most of the team have played @ Jerry World before.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 03:41 PM
On Huskerpedia, someone mentioned that their defense isn't nearly as good as it was last year. Thought that was interesting.

It's not. Especially their rush defense.

BoulderSooner79
12/1/2010, 03:50 PM
No one has moved the ball well on NU except OSU. We'll have to grind this one out and depend more on the run to get this one done. I can't see NU scoring a bunch of points unless we turn the ball over, so they will do their darnest to keep it a defensive battle.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 03:52 PM
They gave up 146 pts. in 14 games last year -- they definitely had a legit D last year. Unfortunately, their offense might have been goose-egged in the special olympics.

This year, they've given up 201 pts. in 12 games -- definitely good, but not great.

silverwheels
12/1/2010, 03:52 PM
I'm thinking 17-14 one way or the other. Probably OU's way if Martinez isn't healthy.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 03:53 PM
No one has moved the ball well on NU except OSU. We'll have to grind this one out and depend more on the run to get this one done. I can't see NU scoring a bunch of points unless we turn the ball over, so they will do their darnest to keep it a defensive battle.

Iowa State :confused: they had 360 yards to Nebbish 316. ISU's rushing (157yds) and passing(203yds) were pretty balanced too. * had more yards than them too. We really just need to stop their run game.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 03:56 PM

Iowa State outgained them by 50 yards and put up 30 pts.

batonrougesooner
12/1/2010, 03:57 PM
OU is peaking at the right time. Well, wish we would have peaked a few weeks ago. But for the right time for this game anyway.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 03:59 PM
Again, I still look at a program without a real signature win in a long time. Their big bowl wins are against Clemson and Arizona -- really?

They haven't won a conference title in this decade, and this decade is actually over. Their logo looks the same, their uniforms look the same, their stadium is sold out...I just don't feel they're "back" yet.

They're similar to Florida State throughout the 00's where people kept trying to say they're back, but they didn't quite have it. That's Nebraska if you ask me.

Granted, this OU team is far from one of Stoops's best, but we're better than Nebraska 7 or 8 out of 10 times.

SoonerNutt
12/1/2010, 04:00 PM

Their D is good this year, but when Suh hit his stride last year, he was virtually unblockable. They obviously don't have a guy like that this year.

SoonerNutt
12/1/2010, 04:03 PM
I'm thinking 17-14 one way or the other. Probably OU's way if Martinez isn't healthy.

I'd bet a decent sum of money that OU scores more than 17 this week. aTm's defense is better and we got 19 in their house, even with all kinds of wasted opportunities to score more.

NU will not hold us to 17 points unless we flat out fall on our face.

usaosooner
12/1/2010, 04:17 PM
Its going to be a physical game..I do like our chances.. I feel good about this one as i did about FSU and OSU.. I just think we matchup well

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 05:17 PM
Iowa State outgained them by 50 yards and put up 30 pts.

Mizzou put up 36 on OU and aTm put up 33.

Nebraska held them to 26 points combined. 17 for Mizzou and 9 for aTm.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 05:19 PM

Yes, but we know OU's D isn't that good. The point was that while Nebraska's D is sold as great, it isn't.

SoonerNutt
12/1/2010, 05:22 PM

How many did they give up to UT at home again?

oudavid1
12/1/2010, 05:29 PM
Nebraska is ranked 2nd in the nation in pass defense. That is a reason to be nervous.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 05:36 PM
Nebraska is ranked 2nd in the nation in pass defense. That is a reason to be nervous.

Yet I'm not.

Salt City Sooner
12/1/2010, 05:42 PM
The same number we gave up in Dallas?

oudavid1
12/1/2010, 05:42 PM
Yet I'm not.

i hope Landry has the same feeling

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 07:28 PM

Simple. They choked.

Maybe they will choke again Saturday.

MyT Oklahoma
12/1/2010, 07:31 PM
OU is peaking at the right time. Well, wish we would have peaked a few weeks ago. But for the right time for this game anyway.

^^ This. I really like our chances Saturday night.

silverwheels
12/1/2010, 07:32 PM
Nebraska doesn't have to choke for OU to win.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 08:12 PM
i hope Landry has the same feeling

It's about execution. If he executes we'll win. If I execute, and that means lie in the horizontal position with no HD malfunction, everything will work out.

dvdcrr
12/1/2010, 08:39 PM
Nebraska will get it done. Record against common opponents indicates Huskers are a real match for OU this year.

AlboSooner
12/1/2010, 08:42 PM
I think this team has turned that corner of maturity. They will take care of business and I think Ou wins by 10 pts or more.

dvdcrr
12/1/2010, 08:49 PM
This: "if Landry throws 60 passes in this game, Nebraska wins by 3 if not 4 touchdowns. Oklahoma's offense, just like a year ago, plays RIGHT into Bo's wheelhouse. Sideline to sideline, with a short lateral passing game. " accountability that sums it up for me.

VA Sooner
12/1/2010, 09:06 PM
Be cautious about how you compare teams of the past and teams of the present... so much changes in the course of a year or so due to matriculation. Kids go pro early, young ones step up to fill their shoes, sometimes not.

Defenses of the past don't matter as much as defenses of the here and now. Even defenses from the beginning of the season don't matter as much as the defenses of the here and now.

To compare, look at each team and how they played in the last few games compared to how the other did more recently. Can't even compare what their season record is compared to ours... only what's happened recently.

Which is why these teams match up pretty well. Their defense has been strong, especially their pass defense. Our defense started out weak and has gotten better each weak. Partly due to injury early and getting some guys back but mostly gaining valuable experience with a very young team.

The OU offense vs the NU defense.... good matchup.

The OU defense vs the NU offense... again, good matchup. Give Pellini credit for having to make a lot of adjustments to fill the void that not having Taylor Martinez on the field 100% healthy. Rex Burkhead is a RB who can throw. Cody Green is a throwing QB who can run.

This will be good old-fashioned smashmouth football. Our running game takes on their rush defense which will open up the passing game (has to be the other way around given their excellent pass defense). Their running game will test our line and linebackers in the 50 defense.

I want our boys to respect how good the Huskers are. I want them to play hard and leave it all on the field for four quarters. I don't want them over-confident... I don't want them listening to media hype by pundits.

In the end, the Real Big Red will stand triumphant... and the other will find a new niche in a new conference... the Big 10/11/12/and counting.

VA Sooner
12/1/2010, 09:19 PM
That said...

OU 48, Neb 24

Okie35
12/1/2010, 09:56 PM
That said...

OU 48, Neb 24

I don't know about all that. I'd say 38-24.

BigRedTradition
12/1/2010, 10:03 PM
I hope it's an epic game, either way. Of course, I'm hoping Nebraska wins.

I do think that Nebraska's D will do their job against OU's offense. However, it's Nebraska's offense I'm concerned with. Shawn Watson's success as an offensive coordinator in Big 12 Championship games is, well, abysmal (something like one td in 5 games not counting the 2001 season - something like that anyway. I just heard on local radio this morning).

Couple that with an unhealthy Martinez and a shaky sophomore qb, false start penalties and fumbles, and it spells trouble. However, Rex and Roy and the Wildcat formation give me hope, albeit not a tremendous amount.

My heart says NU wins, but my gut says, OU 24, NU 10. :(

Okie35
12/1/2010, 10:06 PM
I hope it's an epic game, either way. Of course, I'm hoping Nebraska wins.

I do think that Nebraska's D will do their job against OU's offense. However, it's Nebraska's offense I'm concerned with. Shawn Watson's success as an offensive coordinator in Big 12 Championship games is, well, abysmal (something like one td in 5 games not counting the 2001 season - something like that anyway. I just heard on local radio this morning).

Couple that with an unhealthy Martinez and a shaky sophomore qb, false start penalties and fumbles, and it spells trouble. However, Rex and Roy and the Wildcat formation give me hope, albeit not a tremendous amount.

My heart says NU wins, but my gut says, OU 24, NU 10. :(

Realistically I doubt we can hold you to a mere 10 points.

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 10:16 PM
Oklahoma's strength in offense is passing. Nebraska's strength on defense is pass D.

Nebraska's strength on offense is the ground game. OU's weakness on D is the rushing D.

I guess this could lead to OU blowing out the Huskers but I just don't see it.

Widescreen
12/1/2010, 10:16 PM
Realistically I doubt we can hold you to a mere 10 points.

Agreed. They'll score at least 17-20.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 10:24 PM
Oklahoma's strength in offense is passing. Nebraska's strength on defense is pass D.

Nebraska's strength on offense is the ground game. OU's weakness on D is the rushing D.

I guess this could lead to OU blowing out the Huskers but I just don't see it.

Our weakness is pass D. Our run defense is ranked around the same yours is.
http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/ncaaf/stats/team-rushing-defense?loc=interstitialskip

Your is at 56 ours is at 63.

Honestly though the last 3 games we've looked like one of the top big 12 defenses. Luckily games aren't played on paper.

BigRedTradition
12/1/2010, 10:35 PM
Agreed. They'll score at least 17-20.

well, I do think if Nebreaska scores 20 we can win, and probably will win. I'm just not sure how the heck we can score 20. If the the wildcat is successful, perhaps.

I guess like any game, it's the hosses up front...can our boys control the line of scrimmage? Hmm..OU's d-line seems darn stout to me.

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 10:35 PM
Our weakness is pass D. Our run defense is ranked around the same yours is.
http://content.usatoday.com/sportsdata/football/ncaaf/stats/team-rushing-defense?loc=interstitialskip

Your is at 56 ours is at 63.

Honestly though the last 3 games we've looked like one of the top big 12 defenses. Luckily games aren't played on paper.

Yes I understand that and it should scare the crap out of me except yOUr rushing offense is ranked 8th in the Big XII and 75th in the nation while Nebraska is ranked 1st and 8th in the nation.

While you may have looked like the top defense in the Big XII the last 3 games Nebraska is the top defense in the Big XII.

This is the best defense you will have faced so far this year.

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 10:39 PM
well, I do think if Nebreaska scores 20 we can win, and probably will win. I'm just not sure how the heck we can score 20. If the the wildcat is successful, perhaps.

I guess like any game, it's the hosses up front...can our boys control the line of scrimmage? Hmm..OU's d-line seems darn stout to me.

OU gives up 22 points a game on average.

silverwheels
12/1/2010, 10:39 PM
Nebraska will get it done. Record against common opponents indicates Huskers are a real match for OU this year.

Right, because the transitive property applies to football.

TahoeSOONER
12/1/2010, 10:41 PM
Yes I understand that and it should scare the crap out of me except yOUr rushing offense is ranked 8th in the Big XII and 75th in the nation while Nebraska is ranked 1st and 8th in the nation.

While you may have looked like the top defense in the Big XII the last 3 games Nebraska is the top defense in the Big XII.

Oklahoma stays balanced, which they will, it will be enough. The only way Nebraska can win this game is if they can open up a passing game out of their run sets. I just don't see NU whipping them enough upfront to win this game.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 10:43 PM

2nd half against *.

BigRedTradition
12/1/2010, 10:44 PM
OU gives up 22 points a game on average.

How do we get the points?

I'm concerned with mistakes, Green and Watson's record in Big Twelve Championship games. I absolutely believe our defense will stop OU enough to win. They will do their part.

But when OU loads the box and they will... How do we score? Or even move the ball?

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 10:45 PM
Oklahoma stays balanced, which they will, it will be enough. The only way Nebraska can win this game is if they can open up a passing game out of their run sets. I just don't see NU whipping them enough upfront to win this game.

If you can stay on schedule on 1st down you may be right. If you are in 3rd and long your hurry up will kill your chances. Nebraska will just pound the rock and wear your D down.

Okie35
12/1/2010, 10:46 PM

I'm concerned with mistakes, Green and Watson's record in Big Twelve Championship games. I absolutely believe our defense will stop OU enough to win. They will do their part.

But when OU loads the box and they will... How do we score? Or even move the ball?

I assume you'll result to trick plays, hb passes, wildcat or anything to stretch the field on our defense. Hopefully our defense stay home and not get caught off guard.

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 10:50 PM

By throwing the ball. Just because we haven't had to much this year doesn't mean we can't.

BigRedTradition
12/1/2010, 10:50 PM
I assume you'll result to trick plays, hb passes, wildcat or anything to stretch the field on our defense. Hopefully our defense stay home and not get caught off guard.

We'll see. So excited for this game, tho. Just feels like 'home' playing you guys for the conference championship. :) As fans, nothing we can do about the conference switch. It is what it is, I suppose. I don't like either conference. I like the Big 8. Sigh...

JPNSKER
12/1/2010, 10:51 PM

NU has the bodies up front to get leverage on OU's dline. The only way they shut down our run game will be two things: Green will be off (and I mean WAY off) on passing and OU loads the box OR our oline penalties will re-emerge and we shoot ourselves in the foot.

BigRedTradition
12/1/2010, 10:54 PM
By throwing the ball. Just because we haven't had to much this year doesn't mean we can't.

Green throwing scares me. CU game was great! Lets hope e can do that again. :) I'm glad you are so positive. My friends are getting very upset with me.

I hope Brian Davis doesn't cost the game for us! Haha .. Damn.. Stuck in the past this week...

GimmeRed
12/1/2010, 10:58 PM
Green throwing scares me. CU game was great! Lets hope e can do that again. :) I'm glad you are so positive. My friends are getting very upset with me.

I hope Brian Davis doesn't cost the game for us! Haha .. Damn.. Stuck in the past this week...

Nebraska is 4th in the Big XII in passing efficiency behind OSU, OU,and Baylor. They are second in yard per attempt ahead of OU.

I hope Stoops believes all of his fans that Nebraska can't throw well but I doubt it.

TahoeSOONER
12/1/2010, 10:58 PM
We'll see. So excited for this game, tho. Just feels like 'home' playing you guys for the conference championship. :) As fans, nothing we can do about the conference switch. It is what it is, I suppose. I don't like either conference. I like the Big 8. Sigh...

Games like this weekend and fans like ^ is why the Big 12 will never be the same. It was a mistake losing the Big Red Rivalry 13 years ago, thanksgiving hasn't been the same, and it's a shame to lose tradition to the Big 10 elitetist. Were three days away from losing one of the best rivalries in CFB.

Joe
12/1/2010, 11:44 PM
Nebraska is 4th in the Big XII in passing efficiency behind OSU, OU,and Baylor. They are second in yard per attempt ahead of OU.

I hope Stoops believes all of his fans that Nebraska can't throw well but I doubt it.

So would you still be worried so much about our passing if L.Jones wasn't playing? Doubt it.

Also, that yards per attempt is great, but what happens when we run 80-100 plays on you? Yeah, we might have thrown 62 times, but we also ran 43 times. That's what our offense does, sometimes we come out looking to pass, sometimes looking to run. Sure is nice to not be 1-dimensional. I'll give you a break on that though, you've never seen your team not be 1-dimensional.

PDXsooner
12/1/2010, 11:57 PM

Come on. Save it with the stats. You play in the Big 12 North. That is like Boise talking about WAC stats. Nebraska doesn't throw the ball well.

Yes, your D is stout. Yes, you run the ball well. Yes, you are a proud program that will probably sack up and make this a close game. But no, you do not throw the ball well. Please don't ever, ever try to convince anyone of that ever again.

ouwasp
12/2/2010, 12:19 AM
I expect OU to win, but Nebraska is plenty good.

slh1234
12/2/2010, 12:29 AM
Nebraska is a quality team. I like our chances, but it'll be no laugher.

My position exactly.

soonerboy_odanorth
12/2/2010, 12:40 AM
Come on. Save it with the stats. You play in the Big 12 North.

A North team handed us our hats earlier this year. Their stats are perfectly legit. Or at least as legit as ours.

Nebraska doesn't throw the ball well.

They don't throw the ball well...consistently. They've had streaks where they have been pretty efficient and even come up with a few daggers. They could get hot with any one of their QB's. Paul being dinged doesn't help them though.

Yes, your D is stout. Yes, you run the ball well.

That's the prescription for the foundation to a good team. Fair to say that your thread title is along the lines of "NU is good, but they aren't great"? That'd be my view, anyway.

Yes, you are a proud program that will probably sack up and make this a close game.

I think that actually is the bottom line. And I imagine playing the underdog role that's going to be their game plan: speed up the game, limit the damage, keep it close to the 4th q to make it anybody's game.

I think this is going to be nail-biting pressure cooker. And one note along those lines... They have the better kicker, which should make every Sooner a little nervous given all the other circumstance tied to this game.

Not to say we don't have the horses to win. We do. But I think this is very much an "either way" game.

JMO...

slh1234
12/2/2010, 12:45 AM
A North team handed us our hats earlier this year. Their stats are perfectly legit. Or at least as legit as ours.

They don't throw the ball well...consistently. They've had streaks where they have been pretty efficient and even come up with a few daggers. They could get hot with any one of their QB's. Paul being dinged doesn't help them though.

That's the prescription for the foundation to a good team. Fair to say that your thread title is along the lines of "NU is good, but they aren't great"? That'd be my view, anyway.

I think that actually is the bottom line. And I imagine playing the underdog role that's going to be their game plan: speed up the game, limit the damage, keep it close to the 4th q to make it anybody's game.

I think this is going to be nail-biting pressure cooker. And one note along those lines... They have the better kicker, which should make every Sooner a little nervous given all the other circumstance tied to this game.

Not to say we don't have the horses to win. We do. But I think this is very much an "either way" game.

JMO...

SSSSHHHHH! don't introduce any uncertainty to those who need to feel certainty before the game, and need to feel the game is a sure thing!

I agree, it is going to be a good game. That's what I love about college football!

Sooners78
12/2/2010, 10:01 AM

Good point, but I don't think pass defense rankings mean much by themselves. When a team has a balanced offensive attack with many weapons like we do, you can stick that pass defense ranking up :mack:.

We'll just take what Pelini's defense gives us. More importantly, our defense should be able to handle them, especially if Martinez isn't 100%. Plenty of 3 and outs early on, and the Fusker d will be gassed.

SoonerNutt
12/2/2010, 10:37 AM

It's not a matter of "can't". Nobody beleives that. But let's not pretend like you've got John Elway as your #2 QB. You don't, and OU will make your QB prove his worth.

Sooner_Tuf
12/2/2010, 11:22 AM
Doesn't their leading receiver have something like 399 yards for the year? And he will not be playing.

The Huskers passing game doesn't concern me. Their pass defense does to an extent. Landry throws to enough different targets to help some.

I don't think the Huskers are very good this year. My concern is we aren't great either. I do think we have more speed and more talent. If OU wins I believe that will be why.

A massive Bo Pellini meltdown would be helpful too. We'll know when the first Neb player draws a flag. They will either play through it or go into "They're Cheaters!" mode.

I can't wait til they are complaining about getting cheated next year. Maybe they can start their own conference with Ball State, McNeese State, etc. Tulane could give them a Southern opponent.

Husker In Oklahoma
12/2/2010, 12:23 PM

JMO... Now here is a fair assesment of the game. You should teach some of the two year olds who post on here. Good luck Saturday, should be a great game.

mightysooner
12/2/2010, 01:54 PM

If I'm an O-coordinator scheming against OU's defense without a huge passing game to work with, I'd throw a heavy dose of play action on first down to the middle of the field, heavy use of misdirection in the running game, wildcat to outman them running downhill, with lots of zone read and end-arounds. Our defense consistently bites on all of these because they don't practice against any of it.

oudavid1
12/2/2010, 04:07 PM
Good point, but I don't think pass defense rankings mean much by themselves. When a team has a balanced offensive attack with many weapons like we do, you can stick that pass defense ranking up :mack:.

We'll just take what Pelini's defense gives us. More importantly, our defense should be able to handle them, especially if Martinez isn't 100%. Plenty of 3 and outs early on, and the Fusker d will be gassed.

good point!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/2/2010, 04:24 PM
Hopefully our players think Nebraska is good. If not I like Nebraska's chances.In a nutshell.

BigRedTradition
12/2/2010, 05:59 PM
If I'm an O-coordinator scheming against OU's defense without a huge passing game to work with, I'd throw a heavy dose of play action on first down to the middle of the field, heavy use of misdirection in the running game, wildcat to outman them running downhill, with lots of zone read and end-arounds. Our defense consistently bites on all of these because they don't practice against any of it.

Damn... why don't YOU just be our o-coordinator! :D

Seriously, good thoughts!

GimmeRed
12/2/2010, 08:44 PM
Come on. Save it with the stats. You play in the Big 12 North. That is like Boise talking about WAC stats. Nebraska doesn't throw the ball well.

Yes, your D is stout. Yes, you run the ball well. Yes, you are a proud program that will probably sack up and make this a close game. But no, you do not throw the ball well. Please don't ever, ever try to convince anyone of that ever again.

This is true we play in the North. We are also undefeated in the north.

OU not so much.

mdklatt
12/2/2010, 08:46 PM
We are also undefeated in the north.

And yet you lost to the worst team in the South. At home. :pop:

Widescreen
12/2/2010, 08:47 PM
This is true we play in the North. We are also undefeated in the north.

OU not so much.

We played Mizzou at their place. We also beat ISU eleventy billion to nothing. How'd you guys do against ISU? These types of comparisons don't mean much.

GimmeRed
12/2/2010, 09:22 PM
And yet you lost to the worst team in the South. At home. :pop:

Yes this is true. And I'm not bashing the South here.

sojOUrn
12/2/2010, 10:28 PM
I'm a little worried coming off of such a big win last week. Everything seems to be going so well. It is times like these to be watching out for the unexpected. I don't know NU for running a lot of trick plays, but if Martinez is not playing, there's no telling what they might try to pull.

OUEngr1990
12/2/2010, 10:39 PM
It will be a good game, but I think OU will score a couple of touchdowns quick, and Nebraska will slowly reel us in, just like all the other games. Hopefully halftime adjustments will favor Stoops and not Pelini. And our defense doesn't give up too many 4th qtr pts. If we fall behind at any point, I'm not going to like this game...27-17 OU

mdklatt
12/3/2010, 11:31 PM
It will be a good game, but I think OU will score a couple of touchdowns quick, and Nebraska will slowly reel us in, just like all the other games.

What does it take for a game to get called at halftime? :D

Cornfed
12/4/2010, 12:02 AM

Mizzou put up some yards (351), they just didn't put up the points, same with Iowas St. (360).

I think it will be a good game.

SoonerKnight
12/4/2010, 12:12 AM
It's funny and wierd I actually do dream about OU games before they happen and this year when I had a dream they would lose the did and when I dreamed it was a no call it was really close. a couple a mornings ago I awoke from a dream that it was a blowout for OU first time all year. Wierd

PDXsooner
12/5/2010, 12:40 PM
Nebraska is what I thought they were on offense. Admittedly, they were better on D than I thought. I thought Nebraska was fortunate to be up 17-0. I knew they got some breaks, and OU had to keep the foot on the gas and they'd catch up.

OU was the better team in the end. Kudos to Nebraska for playing a great game.