PDA

View Full Version : Sooner - Cowboy replay

stoopified
12/1/2010, 11:00 AM
I have been looking for it since the game ended.I thought it would be on ESPN classic by Sunday night but NO it wsn't there. I finally found it on ESPNU at 12 noon cst.

usaosooner
12/1/2010, 11:01 AM
available all week on ESPN3.com

PhiDeltBeers
12/1/2010, 11:13 AM
I have been looking for it since the game ended.I thought it would be on ESPN classic by Sunday night but NO it wsn't there. I finally found it on ESPNU at 12 noon cst.

Is that noon today?

Harry Beanbag
12/1/2010, 11:17 AM
According to the Directv guide, it was supposed to be replayed Sunday night so I DVRed it. Got home from work that night to watch it and those bastards sneaked in the Boise game instead. :mad:

Sooners78
12/1/2010, 11:26 AM
According to the Directv guide, it was supposed to be replayed Sunday night so I DVRed it. Got home from work that night to watch it and those bastards sneaked in the Boise game instead. :mad:

Same here. I sat down to watch it Sunday night, and I see smurf st. in an Instant Classic. I'm not set up to record games that are on locally because I get those channels thru the air (DirecTV has given me lots of trouble about giving me local channels, they won't even give me the east/west coast network channels). I would think the programming geniuses at DirecTV could at least update their on screen program guide.:mad: Anyway, I've got my DVR set to record the ESPNU showing today. Can't wait to watch the game again.

Hot Rod
12/1/2010, 11:28 AM
Watched the 4th qtr last night on my DVR. Good times!

Sooner in Tampa
12/1/2010, 12:04 PM
Watched again last night on my XBox...simply the best 4th qtr in a very long time!!!!

stoopified
12/1/2010, 01:16 PM
Watched again last night on my XBox...simply the best 4th qtr in a very long time!!!!Best? No! Most exciting? YES!

Wishboned
12/1/2010, 01:53 PM
The 4th quarter had all of the scoring and excitement of the Fiesta Bowl against Boise State, with none of the Statue of Liberty's.

We-TownSooner
12/1/2010, 02:04 PM
its on espnu right now there in the 3rd quarter

Uncle Ernie
12/1/2010, 03:12 PM

You are correct sir! I had the same video on my boob tube.

SoonerPr8r
12/1/2010, 04:07 PM
Any idea if the CCG this weekend will be on ESPN3?

Soonerman82
12/1/2010, 04:53 PM
Same here. I sat down to watch it Sunday night, and I see smurf st. in an Instant Classic. I'm not set up to record games that are on locally because I get those channels thru the air (DirecTV has given me lots of trouble about giving me local channels, they won't even give me the east/west coast network channels). I would think the programming geniuses at DirecTV could at least update their on screen program guide.:mad: Anyway, I've got my DVR set to record the ESPNU showing today. Can't wait to watch the game again.

You should get Local channels on DirecTV now. I live in Wichita Falls and we get locals on DirecTV now.