PDA

View Full Version : Getting Some * Envy

sooner59
12/1/2010, 02:16 AM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6301800&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Last night I watched a team that had improved in every aspect of the game and to top it off had their own "ROLL LEFT" at the end in that pass when everyone was expecting a run...priceless for the crimson and cream....

Having the sooners go to yet another Big XII CG makes me sick to my stomach...and wanting them to beat Nebraska makes it even worse...all this SUCKS!

I would rather Nebraska win than OU. The thought of them having another Big XII title makes me even more sick, they yet again back their way into a championship game.

Calling ballsy plays and executing them with the game on the line is hardly backing into the championship game.

MY FAVORITE! :D:D:D

They are survivors. Come the apocalypse, the only thing left standing will be a handful of cockroaches and Bob Stoops and his Sooner squad.

Good times.

soonercastor
12/1/2010, 02:17 AM
:texan:

A Sooner in Texas
12/1/2010, 02:17 AM
I think those whorns are on the verge of a Jonestown. They appear to have nothing left to live for. :P

agoo758
12/1/2010, 02:44 AM
I think the 2010 Te*as team would make for a great 30 for 30 documentary. I would Tevo that ****, drop out of school, go on welfare, and spend all day watching it repeatedly.

usaosooner
12/1/2010, 05:06 AM
bwahaaaaa poor *

sooner n houston
12/1/2010, 07:47 AM
I saved this stuff last week - just too good! :D

Detective Shilala:

they yet again back their way into a championship game.
Even in years where we beat OU, Stoops has gone on to win the title, twice.
Whereas Mack, despite having a losing record to Stoops, has yet to lose to OU and win a conference title. (only such appearance was 2001 and we choked)
No, This is not backdooring. This is a pattern. Its a pattern of taking care of their ****ing business and its enviable if you ask me.

In 2008 they took care of the rest of the teams on their schedule after losing to us, including Texas Tech, (whereas we did not), and they were higher ranked and by definition of the rules in a 3 way tie, they were the 2008 Big 12 South division champ. Same kind of good fortune could have found us in any other year where BlowU blew our doors off, except that even when Stoops' teams went on to lose after the RRR, such as 2001, 2002, etc etc, we did not take care of our ****ing business, did we?

RecklessKelli
Mother ****ing This!!! Seriously, anyone claiming OU "backed" into anything is being a little bit aggy. I can't stand em as much an anyone else but Bob Stoops and OU can be counted on to do 1 thing...take care of business.

Mack, in 12 ****ing years with all the talent in the world, the best facilities in the country, the administration, athletic department and fanbase with more resources than anyone, has won 2 conference titles.

Not only do I not criticize OU for anything, I mother ****in wish our damn program could be as consistently great as they are.

Damn't!!!

thurman murman
12/1/2010, 07:52 AM

Detective Shilala:

Whereas Mack, despite having a losing record to Stoops, has yet to lose to OU and win a conference title. (only such appearance was 2001 and we choked)
No, This is not backdooring. This is a pattern. Its a pattern of taking care of their ****ing business and its enviable if you ask me.

In 2008 they took care of the rest of the teams on their schedule after losing to us, including Texas Tech, (whereas we did not), and they were higher ranked and by definition of the rules in a 3 way tie, they were the 2008 Big 12 South division champ. Same kind of good fortune could have found us in any other year where BlowU blew our doors off, except that even when Stoops' teams went on to lose after the RRR, such as 2001, 2002, etc etc, we did not take care of our ****ing business, did we?

RecklessKelli
Mother ****ing This!!! Seriously, anyone claiming OU "backed" into anything is being a little bit aggy. I can't stand em as much an anyone else but Bob Stoops and OU can be counted on to do 1 thing...take care of business.

Mack, in 12 ****ing years with all the talent in the world, the best facilities in the country, the administration, athletic department and fanbase with more resources than anyone, has won 2 conference titles.

Not only do I not criticize OU for anything, I mother ****in wish our damn program could be as consistently great as they are.

Damn't!!!

that is great stuff.

thanks for posting.

XingTheRubicon
12/1/2010, 08:00 AM
What's funny, is at no time in the last 12 years have I heard texas fans more convinced that they have forever eclipsed OU than the off-season before this year. They believed that brain-dead homer, Ketchum, who makes Robert Allen look objective. Now, they're just wandering the streets like the town drunk trying to figure out what happened.

sendbaht
12/1/2010, 08:15 AM
Wait until Muschamp takes a step up to a better football school and Gilbert wins the starter positison at QB again next season.

birddog
12/1/2010, 08:18 AM
:mack: [hairGel]

Partial Qualifier
12/1/2010, 09:53 AM
Wait until Muschamp takes a step up to a better football school and Gilbert wins the starter positison at QB again next season.

I'm hoping he actually becomes the head coach down there. Talk about a meltdown, that dude's got "career coordinator" written all over him. What they need to succeed is a politician who can make everyone happy, recruit well, and win 9-10 games a year - i.e., Mack Brown.

UT's the only school in the nation who'd designate an inexperienced D-coordinator "HCIW" to justify giving him more $$ -- and witness the absolute meltdown that occurred there this year -- then actually consider giving the guy the head coach job. I seriously doubt they'd follow through with that, but we'll see.

SoonerMarkVA
12/1/2010, 09:54 AM
They are survivors. Come the apocalypse, the only thing left standing will be a handful of cockroaches and Bob Stoops and his Sooner squad.

http://www.adminaddict.net/forum/images/smilies/more2/lol.gif

OUmillenium
12/1/2010, 09:57 AM
* fail is a great early Christmas present.

1890MilesToNorman
12/1/2010, 09:59 AM
This thread puts a big friggin SMILE on my face. :D

oumartin
12/1/2010, 10:02 AM
We need Texas to be great. they carry this conference now.

boomermagic
12/1/2010, 10:05 AM
Great stuff thanks..

KantoSooner
12/1/2010, 10:17 AM
Please God, let Mack stay at HC and let Mudchump and Davis continue their fuzzy nuts competition indefinitely.
I so enjoyed the disconbobulation this season.

SoonerPr8r
12/1/2010, 10:38 AM
I may have found my new sig...

Mad Dog Madsen
12/1/2010, 10:43 AM

Damn't!!!

That's good stuff right there! I love it! :D

NormanPride
12/1/2010, 11:12 AM
We need Texas to be great. they carry this conference now.

Disagree. If Texas is down, then aggy and aggie will be pretty good. tOSU does nothing but beat up on a crappy Big 10 and get BCS bids. I'm all for Texas being terrible.

soonerchk
12/1/2010, 12:39 PM

I considered it, but mine has more swearing so it gets to stay.

And can I just tell you how irritating it is to hear that backed into another title crap? It's not like they change the rules during the season just to put us there.:rolleyes:

Whiny little b!tches.

KantoSooner
12/1/2010, 12:57 PM
just in case anyone is missing out on the implication, the title of this thread equates "*" with "penis".

Just wanted to make sure no one missed that.

Carry on.

SoonerNutt
12/1/2010, 01:12 PM
"I would rather Nebraska win than OU. The thought of them having another Big XII title makes me even more sick, they yet again back their way into a championship game. "

Fail!

When will people learn what it means to "back into" a championship game? See 2003 for the only example of OU doing it.

Finishing a season strong while your competion chokes (See OU-UT-Tech 2008) is not the same thing.

Beating the team ahead of you at their house in the last game of the season (See last Saturday) is the exact opposite of backing into anything.

agoo758
12/1/2010, 01:20 PM
:mack: [hairGel]

Except that [hairGel] is now outperforming :mack: .

ouduckhunter
12/1/2010, 02:42 PM
I think those whorns are on the verge of a Jonestown. They appear to have nothing left to live for. :P

HaHaHa!! This makes me laugh!!

ouduckhunter
12/1/2010, 02:46 PM

Detective Shilala:

RecklessKelli

Damn't!!!

We should include these quotes in our recruiting information! What Te*as fans say about OUr program!! :D

sooner n houston
12/1/2010, 03:38 PM
Just wanted to be sure the evening crowd saw this thread. :D

BigBoomerInBigD
12/1/2010, 04:58 PM
I beat you guys to it...BOOMER!!!!!

sooner59
12/1/2010, 05:04 PM
just in case anyone is missing out on the implication, the title of this thread equates "*" with "penis".

Just wanted to make sure no one missed that.

Carry on.

Glad someone got it. :D

dwarthog
12/1/2010, 05:09 PM

Dayum, you beat me to it.

Definitely a classic!

I look forward to your posts in the future!

kevpks
12/1/2010, 05:41 PM
I would rather Nebraska win than OU. The thought of them having another Big XII title makes me even more sick, they yet again back their way into a championship game.

So how exactly does beating a top ten team on the road qualify as "backing in" to the championship game? Dumb whorn.