PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

soonercruiser
11/30/2010, 10:49 PM
Cool video!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE

Thaumaturge
11/30/2010, 11:05 PM
They ought to have been arrested.

SicEmBaylor
11/30/2010, 11:07 PM
They ought to have been arrested.

This. If I were trying to eat it would annoy the **** out of me. It's bad enough that I'd be in a shopping mall to begin with. This would have put me into postal territory.

Thaumaturge
11/30/2010, 11:14 PM
The cell phone/iPod generation just doesn't have any respect or common courtesy or human decency. A night in the slammer would have done them all a lot of good.

GKeeper316
11/30/2010, 11:27 PM
why couldnt it have been some half nekkid hot chicks dancing to christmas in hollis?

Blue
11/30/2010, 11:31 PM
Buncha cynical bastards. :D Go back to scarfin down that crap and carry on w/ your zombified lives.

Seriously, that would prob annoy me too, but hey atleast they could sing. Buncha theatre nerds. :D

GottaHavePride
12/1/2010, 01:28 AM
First, wasn't there something about the right of the people peaceably to assemble? I think I remember that from somewhere.

Second, if this starts happening and it annoys you, you're free to leave or complain to management. But I'm pretty sure groups doing stuff like this (inside a business, not on public property) get permission from management ahead of time.

Third, who crapped in y'all's Christmas stockings? Anyone eating mall food court food deserves some freakin' enlightenment.

olevetonahill
12/1/2010, 04:57 AM
What GHP said
Hell the only ones who seem upset about this are the ones right here on the board. If ya dont want to hear Christmas music stay home and keep yer radios and shat off.Looked to me like several Joined in on their own .

waynepayne
12/1/2010, 07:08 AM
I would have hugged each and every one of them for such a glorious thing!

C O R N * D O G
12/1/2010, 07:59 AM
The fat chick never put her fork down - just kept shoveling it in

XFollower
12/1/2010, 08:28 AM
Really amazing event and well coordinated. I think some folks would gripe if you handed them a million dollar bill. Bitterness is not a nutritious breakfast.

Thaumaturge
12/1/2010, 09:03 AM
I would have hugged each and every one of them for such a glorious thing!

Nuh-uh. Not me. I'm pretty sure most of them had syphilis. Gross!

The
12/1/2010, 09:22 AM

It's important to avoid syphilitics these days. You can never be TOO careful.

DIB
12/1/2010, 09:38 AM
It's important to avoid syphilitics these days. You can never be TOO careful.

I once hugged a puppy; two weeks later, bam, syphilis.

The
12/1/2010, 09:41 AM

Damn! I once was strolling casually around my lake, and a ladybug landed on my arm. I said "Hey ladybug! What's going on?" The ladybug didn't reply, because it is a ladybug and neither speaks nor understands English. It flew off to go do something else.

Two weeks later, BAM! Syphilis.

Thaumaturge
12/1/2010, 09:49 AM
You two need to step away from your computers. The rest of us don't want to catch your syphilis.

Well... maybe cruiser, since syphilis is about as enjoyable as Hallelujah Chorus flash mobs.

DIB
12/1/2010, 09:51 AM
You two need to step away from your computers. The rest of us don't want to catch your syphilis.

Well... maybe cruiser, since syphilis is about as enjoyable as Hallelujah Chorus flash mobs.

I gave you syphilis with my spekker

The
12/1/2010, 09:53 AM
I gave you syphilis with my spekker

I also gave him scabies. It makes syphilis a whole lot less ronery.

waynepayne
12/1/2010, 09:55 AM

be honest, you didnt really hug that puppy ya freek.

The
12/1/2010, 09:57 AM
I once posted in a thread with waynepayne and BAM! HerpAIDs.

DIB
12/1/2010, 09:59 AM
Is it true that you gave HerpAIDS to Jenny Carlson?

The
12/1/2010, 10:02 AM
Is it true that you gave HerpAIDS to Jenny Carlson?

And her sister Carl.

waynepayne
12/1/2010, 10:03 AM
I once posted in a thread with waynepayne and BAM! HerpAIDs.

I'm about to give your face aids.

The
12/1/2010, 10:08 AM

You will not do any such sort. You are an anonymous internet message board poster. You can only type angrily.

SunnySooner
12/1/2010, 10:21 AM
Wow!! That was allsome!! Those people could sing--who knew a food court would have such great acoustics?

My brother had some sort of music appreciation class in college, and the Prof offered an automatic A to anyone who could hand copy the entirety of Handel's Messiah. Many had tried, no one had done it.

The story was that Handel closed himself off for 3 or 4 weeks and wrote the whole work all at once. When he emerged, he said "I've seen the face of God, here's the soundtrack." Or something to that effect.

And then when it was performed for the first time in London, in the audience was King George II. He stood during the Hallelujah chorus, and when the King stands, everyone stands, and the tradition continues today. It's thought he stood because he was moved, and also to recognize Christ as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords", which would make George himself a subject of Christ.

It's one of my favorite songs of Christmas (and Easter), and they did a wonderful job, thanks for posting!!

DIB
12/1/2010, 10:21 AM

What is the opposite of cunnilingus? Because I'm pretty sure she is threatening you with it.

The
12/1/2010, 10:34 AM
What is the opposite of cunnilingus? Because I'm pretty sure she is threatening you with it.

If anyone can answer this question, I will send you one (1) space hamster as compensation.

DIB
12/1/2010, 10:43 AM
If anyone can answer this question, I will send you one (1) space hamster as compensation.

I believe it is called a Filipino Facial, but it usually involves ladyboys.

soonercruiser
12/1/2010, 12:42 PM

The main reason that I posted it was to test out the (pervert) waters.
And, as I expected, there are a lot of perverts on this site.

I thank the reasonable posters for their comments. Please post more!
:cool:

The rest of you sickos need therapy! Get it soon, or die very unhappy! :rolleyes:

The
12/1/2010, 12:50 PM
And, as I expected, there are a lot of perverts on this site.

I thank the reasonable posters for their comments. Please post more!
:cool:

The rest of you sickos need therapy! Get it soon, or die very unhappy! :rolleyes:

You need to sell that ugly PT cruiser.

NormanPride
12/1/2010, 01:46 PM
What a surprise, SicEm hates fun. :D

3rdgensooner
12/1/2010, 01:49 PM
Especially that one dude in the bill cosby sweater

saucysoonergal
12/1/2010, 01:51 PM
All I know is I am jonesing for some Famous Wok now.

DIB
12/1/2010, 02:01 PM
All I know is I am jonesing for some syphilis now.

gross

SCOUT
12/1/2010, 02:06 PM
I am surprised by some of the original comments. Based on the smiles, the applause, and the 98% "likes" on youtube, it doesn't seem people were too put out.

I thought it was great.

soonerbrat
12/1/2010, 02:09 PM
I liked it a lot. I think flash mobs are pretty fun, i've been watching a few on youtube.

TUSooner
12/1/2010, 05:33 PM
It was good. Very good.

The sophomoric posts about sexually transmitted diseases? Not so much.
But there's good news for you, The: Excessive masturbation does not cause or spread STDs!

There will be good news for the rest of us when your money from home finally runs out and you have to get a job instead of posting weak drivel in every thread all day long.

The
12/1/2010, 05:35 PM
It was good. Very good.

The sophomoric posts about sexually transmitted diseases? Not so much.
But there's good news for you, The: Excessive masturbation does not cause or spread STDs!

There will be good news for the rest of us when your money from home finally runs out and you have to get a job instead of posting weak drivel in every thread all day long.

You're sexy when you're raging.

TUSooner
12/1/2010, 05:38 PM
You're sexy when you're raging.

So said your mom. :eek:

Disclaimer: I have never met The's mother, and I am sure she's a fine woman, notwithstanding The's stunted intellectual development. ;)

The
12/1/2010, 05:42 PM
So said your mom. :eek:

Disclaimer: I have never met The's mother, and I am sure she's a fine woman, notwithstanding The's stunted intellectual development. ;)

My mother died two months ago, you insensitive ****

STUpendOUs
12/1/2010, 05:48 PM
lies

Thaumaturge
12/1/2010, 06:47 PM

???

And that thought process demonstrates that you must be the sickest of them all. I wouldn't want to look in your dresser drawers.

AlboSooner
12/1/2010, 07:35 PM
He shall reign forever and ever. Hallelujah!

booomer
12/1/2010, 11:27 PM
That video made me hungry...

C&CDean
12/1/2010, 11:49 PM
1. That was ****ing awesome.

2. Anybody who doesn't like Handel's Messiah is a POS cretin homo.

3. Anybody who would turn a thread like this into a VD deal is a POS cretin homo.

4. Sicem is devoid of anything remotely resembling life.

5. I could tell it must have been in Oregon, cause those POS cretin homos didn't even stand.

In all seriousness, The Hallelujah Chorus is one of the greatest pieces ever written. Do not dis it in my presence.

waynepayne
12/1/2010, 11:52 PM

3. Anybody who would turn a thread like this into a VD deal is a POS cretin homo.

5. I could tell it must have been in Oregon, cause those POS cretin homos didn't even stand.

In all seriousness, The Hallelujah Chorus is one of the greatest pieces ever written. Do not dis it in my presence.

you have mawdlike powers C&C! Bane those fools!!

3rdgensooner
12/1/2010, 11:54 PM

In all seriousness, The Hallelujah Chorus is one of the greatest pieces ever written. Do not dis it in my presence.So you're saying you have opinions.

C&CDean
12/1/2010, 11:56 PM
So you're saying you have opinions.

Indeed. Strong ones.

STUpendOUs
12/2/2010, 12:02 AM

Duck fans probably...