PDA

View Full Version : Please help Dean and Mrs. Dean!

Okla-homey
11/30/2010, 05:19 PM
Here's the dealio.

Dean's son is getting out of Army basic training just in time to be back in Okieland this Friday. They would dearly love to take Private Dean to the Big XII Championship on Saturday.

However, one small, teeny, tiny problem. They have no tickets.

Soooo, if you have two (2) tix you would sell to Dean for a reasonable price, peem me, and I'll get you in touch with Mrs. Dean. And in case you're wondering why Dean isn't posting this himself, it's because he's away with his job and doesn't have time to do it, and they've got to split for Ft. Leonard Wood to pick up newly-minted Private Dean on Wednesday.

kplzthx

JohnnyMack
11/30/2010, 06:00 PM
You're really bad at surprise parties.

olevetonahill
11/30/2010, 06:22 PM
Did 04 rate this thread?
If i had any id dayum sure hook em up

MamaMia
11/30/2010, 06:33 PM
Did 04 rate this thread?
If i had any id dayum sure hook em up

I would give this thread an extra star, but with Christmas coming and all, I'm on a budget. :P

Okla-homey
11/30/2010, 07:27 PM
You're really bad at surprise parties.

Mrs. Dean asked me to do this. dillweed.:O

STUpendOUs
11/30/2010, 08:55 PM
http://www.stubhub.com/big-12-championship-football-tickets/big-12-football-championship-12-4-2010-937580/

$37 bucks aint bad....if he doest mind standing...just send him this link and he should be able to acquire them pretty cheap

unbiasedtruth
12/1/2010, 01:27 AM
homey sent you a PM.

soonercruiser
12/1/2010, 12:46 PM
If it doesn't work out, I'd be glad to give him a ride around Norman in the soonercruiser, with the fight songs a blastin'.
:D

Soonerfan88
12/1/2010, 09:52 PM
Damn, wish I'd read this sooner. I could have even delivered the tickets to them at FLW. Hopefully someone was able to help out.

C&CDean
12/1/2010, 11:07 PM
We're in Joplin tonight, heading to Leonard Wood tomorrow. If anybody knows anybody, holler.

olevetonahill
12/1/2010, 11:34 PM
Tell the young Man Grats for me .

C&CDean
12/1/2010, 11:38 PM
Will do Howie. Actually, he's graduating from AIT. He did basic 10 weeks ago. He's saved all his $ and wants to take some bimbo to Dallas for the game. We just want to help him out.

olevetonahill
12/1/2010, 11:50 PM
Will do Howie. Actually, he's graduating from AIT. He did basic 10 weeks ago. He's saved all his $ and wants to take some bimbo to Dallas for the game. We just want to help him out.

Hell He aint so much wanting to Take her to the Game as to Just "take her":hot:

C&CDean
12/1/2010, 11:53 PM
Well....yeah. 20-something weeks of saltpeter will do that to a feller.

StoopTroup
12/2/2010, 12:33 AM
I've been checking everyone I know here for ya. So far I got nothing. I will keep trying.

What if I find him some Friday night? We're gonna be in Richardson, TX at the Hotel and there are always a lot of Sooners there when there is a big OU Game in Dallas/Arlington.

unbiasedtruth
12/2/2010, 01:00 AM
I am in Azle. Look on Craigslist and see if you can find tickets. I have picked up 8 together today (poke fan from Gage, family bought the tickets a week ago thinking it was a sure thing :) ) and am picking up another 4 tomorrow that are together. Average price for level 300 and 400 from the 25-30 yard line back are going for 110-120 a piece right now.

If you find any let me know, call homey he has my number in a PM or PM me and I reply with my digits. I'll go pick them up for your son and his date and meet him either Friday night (late) after my Husker friends arrive in town or during the day on Saturday or before the game whatever works best for us.

Better yet I dont think the game is sold out so he might luck out and find some cheap tickets away from the stadium on the drive in. (its against the law to scalp or resell tickets to events at both Jerryworld and Nolanville or property there of, like parking lots ands such.