PDA

View Full Version : Go Old Ball Coach

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/30/2010, 03:40 PM
I think the Spurriers of the SEC SC have the wherewithall to overcome the CamNewtons and coach Cheezix. I would rather Allburn not represent, since they will have their title taken away later, anyway, if they were to beat the Nikes in the NC game.

I'm not too crazy about TCU going to the NC game, since they recruit in our territory, but the Texas Christians haven't done anything to P me Off, and I'm WAY tired of the SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC ETC.

fwsooner22
11/30/2010, 03:44 PM
I think the Spurriers of the SEC SC have the wherewithall to overcome the CamNewtons and coach Cheezix. I would rather Allburn not represent, since they will have their title taken away later, anyway, if they were to beat the Nikes in the NC game.

I'm not too crazy about TCU going to the NC game, since they recruit in our territory, but the Texas Christians haven't done anything to P me Off, and I'm WAY tired of the SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC ETC.

Well, they would love that here in Fort Worth. I will say this; I have been to 4 TCU games this season. They are not (in my opinion) one of the 15 best teams in the country. Nice defense but it's all smoke and mirrors. They have played nobody and beaten nobody.

GKeeper316
11/30/2010, 03:46 PM
I'm not too crazy about TCU going to the NC game, since they recruit in our territory, but the Texas Christians haven't done anything to P me Off.

if not for the 05 home opener loss vs. tcu, our home win streak would be 30 games longer. that's enough for me.

11/30/2010, 03:47 PM
Well, they would love that here in Fort Worth. I will say this; I have been to 4 TCU games this season. They are not (in my opinion) one of the 15 best teams in the country. Nice defense but it's all smoke and mirrors. They have played nobody and beaten nobody.As much as I dislike the Nikes, it would prolly be better for the Sooners' recruiting if TCU gets punished in the title game.

Tigeman
11/30/2010, 03:47 PM

Lest you forget breaking our home winning streak? :D

But in all honesty I'd rather see TCU in there too. And if somehow Standford could sneak in there over Oregon if Oregon were to somehow drop below them w/ a loss (wouldn't happen).... gosh all would be well in the world of college football!

12/1/2010, 02:05 AM
Lest you forget breaking our home winning streak? :D

But in all honesty I'd rather see TCU in there too. And if somehow Standford could sneak in there over Oregon if Oregon were to somehow drop below them w/ a loss (wouldn't happen).... gosh all would be well in the world of college football!I think The Ducks will drown the Beavers this sat., and be poised to take on TCU in the BCS NC game

Okie35
12/1/2010, 05:00 AM
I think The Ducks will drown the Beavers this sat., and be poised to take on TCU in the BCS NC game

Yea I think South Carolina will beat Auburn this time. Hard to beat a team twice and they barely beat them the first time at home.

crimson&cream
12/1/2010, 09:56 AM

I think you spelled your sig name wrong. ?!.

It should be

LIMBLOW and his clown peers HANN$hitY,BECKNUT,O'REALLY, CUSSLTER and PALIDIN -Have Mouth Will Travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmjlr
12/1/2010, 10:56 AM
I think you spelled your sig name wrong. ?!.

It should be

LIMBLOW and his clown peers HANN$hitY,BECKNUT,O'REALLY, CUSSLTER and PALIDIN -Have Mouth Will Travel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does that have to do with the Old Ball Coach again? :confused:

12/1/2010, 12:16 PM
What does that have to do with the Old Ball Coach again? :confused:They jest cain't hep it. Pinks and personal insults go together like dumpsters and flies.

12/1/2010, 01:06 PM
NIKE-DUCKS punish HORN TOADS

for their first evar NC.

12/1/2010, 05:21 PM
Anyone want Allburn to beat the Spurriers?...why?