PDA

View Full Version : Andre Johnson/ Cortland Finegan FIGHT!

boomersooner28
11/29/2010, 12:54 PM
That was frickin awesome! Andre is much bigger and Cortland screwed up by challenging him to a brawl cause Andre whipped his ***! Good stuff. Youtube it if you haven't seen what I'm talking about.

:pop:

...sooner
11/29/2010, 01:05 PM
ooo haha yes i saw it... i love andre johnson!

stoops the eternal pimp
11/29/2010, 01:07 PM
saw it...finegan had it coming

...sooner
11/29/2010, 01:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBT6MygnKKw&feature=related

CowboyMRW
11/29/2010, 02:08 PM
I hope Andre doesn't get suspended. I love the man. I kinda think he shouldn't as Finnegan (sp?) had it coming eventually

ouleaf
11/29/2010, 05:48 PM
I hope Andre doesn't get suspended. I love the man. I kinda think he shouldn't as Finnegan (sp?) had it coming eventually

Both players pretty much have to be suspended at this point. Ripping off a players helmet and then taking swings at their head has to be suspension worthy. Doesn't really matter if Finnegan had it coming. Plus, if you are going to get suspended anyway, it's probably good that you at least got in a few good shots. Liked that Kubiak did stick up for Andre after the game though.

Finnegan is a little b*tch though. No way he pulls that crap if the Andre was really allowed to go after him. Johnson is freaking twice his size. It would have been a beat down of epic proportions.

OUEngr1990
11/29/2010, 10:49 PM
I was in a sports bar eating pizza and the whole place erupted when that happened on the big screen. It was wild.

OUEngr1990
11/29/2010, 10:50 PM
Each player got fined 25k:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5864038

no suspension yet..

ouleaf
11/30/2010, 10:34 AM
Both players pretty much have to be suspended at this point. Ripping off a players helmet and then taking swings at their head has to be suspension worthy. Doesn't really matter if Finnegan had it coming. Plus, if you are going to get suspended anyway, it's probably good that you at least got in a few good shots. Liked that Kubiak did stick up for Andre after the game though.

Finnegan is a little b*tch though. No way he pulls that crap if the Andre was really allowed to go after him. Johnson is freaking twice his size. It would have been a beat down of epic proportions.

Welp, I was wrong....I don't really see how this warrants a $25M fine, but James Harrison and the like get $50M+ fines because while they make perfectly legal hits, they get harsher penalties because they hit them too hard basically.

The NFL is all sorts of backwards on this.

boomersooner28
11/30/2010, 10:46 AM
Welp, I was wrong....I don't really see how this warrants a $25M fine, but James Harrison and the like get $50M+ fines because while they make perfectly legal hits, they get harsher penalties because they hit them too hard basically.

The NFL is all sorts of backwards on this.

Ya, I agree....makes no sense. :confused:

stoops the eternal pimp
11/30/2010, 11:38 AM
NFL is a joke

Eielson
12/1/2010, 04:16 PM
I think this has something to do with the fact that nobody likes Finnegan.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
12/1/2010, 04:32 PM
I saw this fight live and in person. Pretty awesome fight if I say so myself and AJ is a beast!

boomersooner28
12/1/2010, 04:37 PM
NFL is a joke

Yup, Wilbon pointed out that the fact that Houston plays on the NFL Network Thursday. Makes complete sense as to why they didn't suspend him. If they played on espn or fox, he would have been suspended.