PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Prices For Big 12 Championship

TXBOOMER
11/29/2010, 09:49 AM
WTF is up with these prices? I've been searching the ticket buying sites and the prices for decent seats ON THE OU SIDE are unfreaking believable. For any of you that have not been to Jerry World those 400 level seats suck.

sooner59
11/29/2010, 09:53 AM
Agreed. For the BYU game, I had 40-yardline seats.....ON THE VERY TOP ROW. You could not make out who players were unless you watched the gigantotron monitor.

jumperstop
11/29/2010, 10:23 AM
I don't always have a great ticket budget, but I would always rather be in the stadium that not. No matter how bad the seats are.

boomersooner28
11/29/2010, 10:35 AM
Well...if we were playing anybody BUT Nebbish, you could go down there and walk in for free. I still want to go and get tickets outside the stadium but there will be 4 million Nebbish fans down there giving there first born for a seat. I usually have an idea of how much tickets are going to be...this one I have no idea. How are they setting up the stadium? Capacity wise?

boomersooner28
11/29/2010, 10:37 AM
And actually, you cant see the damn field in that stadium anyway....everyone watches it on gigantitron. Sitting up top for less is not a bad idea.

MeMyself&Me
11/29/2010, 11:46 AM
I'm looking to show up with a friend and scrounge around for a pair. Done it for a single in many other locations but never a pair and never in Arlington.

Anyone know what I should expect there? I hear scalping is illegal but done anyway. Also hear there are licensed ticket booths for reselling.

Also, if you've got a pair you want to get rid of, pm me. I'd rather pick them up from a known poster from around here than some stranger.

sooner_born_1960
11/29/2010, 11:51 AM
Looking for a pair, myself. PM if you know of any.