PDA

View Full Version : Is Landry available?

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2010, 11:18 PM
Because the Colts could probably use him right now.

:D

Manning, 4 INTs, two of which were pick-6's. Landry only threw one.

:D

yermom
11/28/2010, 11:39 PM
Laundry had three. one was just sick though

i'm glad it turned out the way it did and we can laugh at that one, otherwise it would have been like Crouch's damn TD reception in 2001

Blue
11/28/2010, 11:41 PM
Manning needs some weapons. Tamme, Blair white, and garcon aint cutting it.

Its kinda similar to Landrys situation. If we could find some deep threats, Landry could be All-World.

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2010, 11:41 PM
Laundry had three. one was just sick though

i'm glad it turned out the way it did and we can laugh at that one, otherwise it would have been like Crouch's damn TD reception in 2001

I was referring to the pick-6.

That one pick was definitely one to show on the highlight reel for years to come. Expect the pokes to slip it into their pre-game motivational vid.

yermom
11/28/2010, 11:43 PM
still, Landry > Manning :D

KNEE BRACE
11/28/2010, 11:45 PM
I was referring to the pick-6.

That one pick was definitely one to show on the highlight reel for years to come. Expect the pokes to slip it into their pre-game motivational vid.

before long their pregame video will be all clips from home losses to OU

yermom
11/28/2010, 11:49 PM
like Sam's Heisman higlight :D

KNEE BRACE
11/28/2010, 11:55 PM
like Sam's Heisman higlight :D

Yeah, i went to OSU-Nebraska and I was shocked at what a huge ovation that play got considering it won Bradford a Heisman and we won the game. oh well #moralvictories

soonercastor
11/29/2010, 12:04 AM
I'm sure next time he will throw in the 8th row lol

sooner59
11/29/2010, 01:48 AM
Yeah, i went to OSU-Nebraska and I was shocked at what a huge ovation that play got considering it won Bradford a Heisman and we won the game. oh well #moralvictories

Yeah I don't get it either. That was the type of individual effort that showed he was great. Yeah he didn't get in the endzone but he risked life and limb trying to win us that game. He also got up, scored the touchdown after that and finished the game and got the win. But they applaud the fact that they made him flip in the air and kept him out, THAT PLAY. Heh. :rolleyes: