PDA

View Full Version : Quote by Arkansas fans at breakfast...

SoonerInSpringdale
11/28/2010, 09:43 AM
"none of these teams from the other conferences should be in bcs games...put all SEC teams in it..."

"you even put an average SEC team in any other conference and they go undefeated"

"who has Oregon played?? Auburn will smoke them. Heck...Arkansas, Alabama, LSU, South Carolina, and Mississippi State would all beat Oregon. SEC defense"

You can't make this stuff up.

85sooners
11/28/2010, 09:44 AM
:gary:

OUinFLA
11/28/2010, 09:53 AM
what happened to "SEC SPEED"

fadada1
11/28/2010, 09:58 AM
they're just pokes in hog's clothing.

winout
11/28/2010, 10:00 AM
[QUOTE=SoonerInSpringdale;3058124]"none of these teams from the other conferences should be in bcs games...put all SEC teams in it..."

"you even put an average SEC team in any other conference and they go undefeated"

Well, oregon did punk Tenn in Tenn. You know the Tenn team that took LSU to the wire on the road.

SoonerInSpringdale
11/28/2010, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=SoonerInSpringdale;3058124]"none of these teams from the other conferences should be in bcs games...put all SEC teams in it..."

Well, oregon did punk Tenn in Tenn. You know the Tenn team that took LSU to the wire on the road.

I brought that to his attention...apparently that game didn't count.

StoopTroup
11/28/2010, 10:02 AM
I still can't believe Arky is 10-2. They looked really bad at times this year. Yesterday....I don't think they could have beaten LSU in Baton Rouge.

Congrats to them though and good luck to them in their Bowl Game.

For those of you who have hate for Arky Fans.....remember....nobody and I might even put Sooner Fans as a #2 on the list of whorn hating bevo killers....hates the whorns as much as Arky hates the whorns. I think they should leave the SEC and clean the redneck poo off their razorback Idol and get back to being the Hillbillies we know they are. Nobody does Hillbily better than them. Nobody ever will. I bow to their Hillbilly greatness.