PDA

View Full Version : Stillwater field of dreams / delusions

OUby35
11/28/2010, 09:32 AM
OU won't win many more of these f### luck games. I excpect that we'll start a trend of winning the OU-OSU game pretty soon, and OU will be left to lament the good ol' days when they used to dominate OU-OSU.

I normally don't do this (rub salt) but this guy cracked me up. I hope I am never this delusional.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=110384

Sooner_Tuf
11/28/2010, 10:03 AM
LoL They have never beaten us in Boone Pickens Stadium. I think we should make them take down the orange since we own that place.

StoopTroup
11/28/2010, 10:20 AM
I normally don't do this (rub salt) but this guy cracked me up. I hope I am never this delusional.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=110384

If you were gonna rub it in....I'd think you would have registered with OUby47.

lol

FIRE Holgorsen!

LMAO!

4. Haven't seen Sooner Magic rear its ugly head in a long time. Good lord. Nuff said.

tcrb
11/28/2010, 11:11 AM
Love this gem:

The question is how long will Boone put up with it. There is always the Nebraska solution. Lets try to pay off Texas and get out of here. I just don't see another solution.

Like there are other conferences that want them. On second thought, maybe they could take Utah's spot in the MWC. LOL

stoopified
11/28/2010, 11:16 AM
Love this gem:

Like there are other conferences that want them. On second thought, maybe they could take Utah's spot in the MWC. LOLC-USA with Tulsa.I bet the Pokes could win a couple of conference crowns every decade.

bringit
11/28/2010, 11:32 AM
who was the dude leading old man Weeden out of the tunnel to start the game? that cracked me up

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/28/2010, 12:14 PM
Love this gem:

Like there are other conferences that want them. On second thought, maybe they could take Utah's spot in the MWC. LOL

actually that would be the ultimate insult to us, especially after we turned down the pac 10 for them.

LoveDemSooners
11/28/2010, 12:23 PM
I don't see OSU beating us anytime soon