PDA

View Full Version : Everything we griped about came alive tonight

Okie35
11/27/2010, 11:56 PM
I told ppl Cameron Kenney will redeem himself at some point this year. Jimmy Stevens made all his kicks. Landry became a MAN in the 4th quarter!!! Hanna caught passes. I was a little mad about the no calls on that kickoff return. I hope Murray is alright too :(. I'm pretty proud at Kevin Wilson's ballsy playcalling at the end of the game. I love this team!

OUNASH
11/28/2010, 12:05 AM
We keep playing like this and the future is very very bright. We came to play tonight.

VA Sooner
11/28/2010, 01:56 AM
Cameron was a beast. Saved our hides.

Got a helmet sticker from the GameDay Final guys.

agoo758
11/28/2010, 01:58 AM
Sooners grab number 8 in 2011. I know i am not the first to say it, but book it anyway.

jumperstop
11/28/2010, 01:59 AM
I told ppl Cameron Kenney will redeem himself at some point this year. Jimmy Stevens made all his kicks. Landry became a MAN in the 4th quarter!!! Hanna caught passes. I was a little mad about the no calls on that kickoff return. I hope Murray is alright though. I'm pretty proud at Kevin Wilson's ballsy playcalling at the end of the game. I love this team!

Was thinking the exact same thing after the game. To all those people who were talking **** on the road woes and forth quarter problems, stfu now please.

SoonerPr8r
11/28/2010, 01:59 AM
Cameron was the player of the game. Fo sho

IronHorseSooner
11/28/2010, 02:01 AM
I like this D with guys like Box, The Hammer, J. Harris, and Jefferson. Darn, the future is bright!

Okie35
11/28/2010, 02:01 AM
Was thinking the exact same thing after the game. To all those people who were talking **** on the road woes and forth quarter problems, stfu now please.

Yea I wanted to say "we" because I don't want to single anyone out. I know there were ppl like you and myself included that said we will win the last two road games.

SoonerPride93
11/28/2010, 02:02 AM
Biggest knock I saw was Millards inability to catch the ball

Okie35
11/28/2010, 02:03 AM
I like this D with guys like Box, The Hammer, J. Harris, and Jefferson. Darn, the future is bright!

Harris really didn't miss a beat in Nelson's place (who I hope is alright). Yes, the future is very bright.

yankee
11/28/2010, 02:04 AM

millard left his bad assness at home tonight, at least for catching. it'll be back next week.

Okie35
11/28/2010, 02:04 AM

He was just turning his head before he caught the ball. We've seen him catch off of play action plenty of times.

jumperstop
11/28/2010, 02:06 AM
Yea I wanted to say "we" because I don't want to single anyone out. I know there were ppl like you and myself included that said we will win the last two road games.

I complained about our kicking and hannah as much as the next person, but I'm just glad there won't be those stupid questions from the media about road problems and fourth quarter struggles. That was starting to get annoying. :)

jumperstop
11/28/2010, 02:08 AM
He was just turning his head before he caught the ball. We've seen him catch off of play action plenty of times.

I can only assume big game jitters. He is a true freshman right?

Okie35
11/28/2010, 02:08 AM
I complained about our kicking and hannah as much as the next person, but I'm just glad there won't be those stupid questions from the media about road problems and fourth quarter struggles. That was starting to get annoying. :)

Yea it was very annoying.

hawaii 5-0
11/28/2010, 02:09 AM
Gosh, ya think Utah State and Cincy could still keep it close if we played them?

5-0

Okie35
11/28/2010, 02:09 AM
I can only assume big game jitters. He is a true freshman right?

Yea he is thats probably why Trey Franks fumbled during the kickoff return earlier in the game too.

hawaii 5-0
11/28/2010, 02:13 AM
Did the Sooners ever get to the corner before the defense on those sweep plays they kept running?

I hope they get rid of that one.

5-0

Leroy Lizard
11/28/2010, 02:17 AM

"So Coach, do you think this game ends your horrible road record, or will it resume in Jerry World?"

jumperstop
11/28/2010, 02:19 AM
"So Coach, do you think this game ends your horrible road record, or will it resume in Jerry World?"

Ok it may not stop them, but it may give them less to work with. :D

Okie35
11/28/2010, 02:21 AM

Crazy that we've played there FIRST before anyone else.