PDA

View Full Version : Gary Danielson...

AlboSooner
11/27/2010, 05:33 PM
what's his story? Every other word he says is SEC. Did he invent the SEC?

It doesn't matter if the question is about the SEC, he will steer the conversation that way.

soonerbub
11/27/2010, 05:36 PM
The SEC would rather you not bring that up :les:

kevpks
11/27/2010, 05:49 PM
If he had his way the National Title game would be the SEC championship and the Heisman would be the SEC player of the year. The rest of the country might as well not even play. Forget the fact that they have a four-loss division champion. Personally, I don't get it. The SEC has its share of mediocrity: FL, Georgia, Tenn, Vandy, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Miss St. Some SEC homers act like it is an elite league top to bottom.

SoonerLB
11/27/2010, 06:12 PM
Maybe we should have Leroy straighten him out. ;)

OUthunder
11/27/2010, 06:13 PM
Bonus in his contract for sucking the SEC koch.

Toronto Sooner
11/27/2010, 06:23 PM
what's his story? Every other word he says is SEC. Did he invent the SEC?

It doesn't matter if the question is about the SEC, he will steer the conversation that way.

I noticed that also. He wasn`t as bad when he was doing ABC games a while back. It seems like he is a kiss butt kinda guy - anything for a big paycheque and anything to please the SEC audience (even if announcer objectivity has to be suppressed). He didn`t become like this until he switched over to doing only SEC games a few years ago. He gets worst every year. He has become unbearable now. He was brutal in 2008, the way he was pumping Teeboy for Heisman and portraying him as the greatest person who ever lived, and also how he refused to give Bradford and the Sooners their just due.

hvhurricane
11/27/2010, 08:01 PM
He has always been a kiss *** but the difference is he only does games for one conference now, which makes him an SEC whore. He is so blatant, I don't know how you can trust anything he says. CBS should put Spencer into his role. Nothing he says has any credibility anymore and Spencer may be the best in the business. He is certainly the most underutilized.