PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Hate > BSU Hate

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
11/27/2010, 09:13 AM
After watching games last night I concluded that my hatred of Oregon is far vaster than my annoyance of BSU. Yeah, BSU has a blue field and they're annoying. However, my HATE for Oregon has physical presense. They're cheaters! The PAC 10 are cheaters! Arizona got hosed on some critical calls when the game was close.....again.

Anyone else feel this?

jumperstop
11/27/2010, 09:15 AM
Hate them both a lot...

soonerbrat
11/27/2010, 09:16 AM
I just love Nevada today.

Tigeman
11/27/2010, 09:20 AM
I do think zona got hosed on a few calls. But it didnt totally change the outcome. Oregon has done the 2nd half thing all season long. Its not a matter of if they turn it on... Its when.

salth2o
11/27/2010, 09:37 AM
Hate them both a lot...

^^^^THIS a lot!

UteSooner
11/27/2010, 09:58 AM
I do think zona got hosed on a few calls. But it didnt totally change the outcome. Oregon has done the 2nd half thing all season long. Its not a matter of if they turn it on... Its when.

Except once this season. Was it against Cal? But agree, either way Arizona would've lost.

misplacedsooner
11/27/2010, 10:21 AM
i just despise boise, dont like oregon either but at least they are a legit division 1 team.

tcrb
11/27/2010, 10:42 AM
bsu is just annoying, like a splinter in your hand that tweaks a nerve every now and then when you rub it. But I loathe and despise everything about oregone...their cocky, arrogant coach, their nike financed uglyazz uniforms, their ignorant pompous fan base, and most of all, their corrupt, paid-off officials. 'Hate' just isn't a strong enough word.

kelloggOUballa
11/27/2010, 11:11 AM
I'm a Boise supporter, and believe me, their program is here to stay. Zabransky and Johnson were annoying, but the guys they have now are fun to watch. And Petersen is the best head coach in the country outside of Norman.

HBick
11/27/2010, 11:13 AM
I'm a Boise supporter, and believe me, their program is here to stay. Zabransky and Johnson were annoying, but the guys they have now are fun to watch. And Petersen is the best head coach in the country outside of Norman.

blue-turf.com I think they could use some positivity right about now ;)

3rdgensooner
11/27/2010, 11:16 AM
And now we don't have to choose between them.

mdklatt
11/27/2010, 12:19 PM
However, my HATE for Oregon has physical presense. They're cheaters!

How exactly did they cheat? Are you saying that the officials were bribed? Or that Oregon should have refused to take the ball? "Excuse me sir, I believe you made a mistake. This is really OU's ball." I guess they could have fumbled the ball back to us on the next play, because that's what we would have done to make things right.

:rolleyes:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/27/2010, 12:22 PM
After watching games last night I concluded that my hatred of Oregon is far vaster than my annoyance of BSU. Yeah, BSU has a blue field and they're annoying. However, my HATE for Oregon has physical presense. They're cheaters! The PAC 10 are cheaters! Arizona got hosed on some critical calls when the game was close.....again.

Anyone else feel this?Glad I didn't see that game.

Okie35
11/27/2010, 12:23 PM
Except once this season. Was it against Cal? But agree, either way Arizona would've lost.

Probably but a lot of calls changed momentum. The "helmet to helmet" hit. The phantom holding called after an offsides by Oregon's defense. How is that even possible? The refs were absolutely awful.

soonerchk
11/27/2010, 12:23 PM
I don't hate Boise State, all they did was beat us. I do hate the media for turning it into a neverending story, though.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/27/2010, 12:26 PM
blue-turf.com I think they could use some positivity right about now ;)If Boise re-painted their turf green, I would like them a lot more. Any team that tries to camouflage their unis by blending in with the field is behaving in a somewhat chicken-shi* manner, IMHO.

oumartin
11/27/2010, 12:39 PM
yeah, i don't hate Boise, I hate Oregon. Petersen is a great coach who's team didn't play well last night in the second half.

They are legit but definately didnt' play up to their ability last night.