PDA

View Full Version : The Best Ending of This Football Season

sooner59
11/27/2010, 03:46 AM
What say you?

1. I detest Oregon for reasons everyone here should know.
2. No Boise, lol.
3. Auburn got left out in 04, but are they cheating in 2010?
4. TCU?
5. God forbid LSU and Les from making it to the title game again without deserving it.

I say this:

I want Oregon to lose to Oregon State next week and have Auburn play TCU for the title game. Screw Les and LSU. Then I want Auburn to destroy TCU in a 48-12 style game making non-AQ teams irrelevant for the foreseeable future. Then I want Auburn to have the book thrown at them and have to forfeit the 2010 season.

In addition, I want OU to beat aggie, win the Big 12 CG, and destroy some undeserving team in the Fiesta Bowl. In the end, OU finishes 12-2 with the 7th Big 12 Championship under Bob and a BCS Bowl win. And the Heisman is won (later forfeited by Newton) and the MNC is won (later forfeited by Auburn).

After early home scares and frequent road woes, OU finishes with one of Bob's best seasons and the season outside of OU is irrelevant. That would make me all warm inside. :D

btk108
11/27/2010, 03:54 AM
Yes to Auburn and TCU. Auburn destroys Oregon and it's not even a game.

I told my friend/LSU fanatic today when he mentioned the title game.....who cares. You might win it that day.....but somebody else wins it the next. This season has produced no definitive winner....I call MEH!

soonercastor
11/27/2010, 04:02 AM
Please no SEC again. I would pull for TCU over Auburn, but pronany for Auburn over Oregon even though that would mean another year of the SEC

sooner59
11/27/2010, 05:27 AM
Oh don't get me wrong, I hate the SEC. I would go for Auburn over Oregon in any case. But Auburn over TCU is contingent upon Auburn getting the NCAA raping. I tend to hope for that anyway, but if all else failed, I guess I could talk **** forever to the whorns about how TCU won MNC the year after they couldn't......and the year that they didn't make a bowl game. Wow. That's gold.

sendbaht
11/27/2010, 06:09 AM
NCAA will take it away from Auburn in around 4 years away...so what if they win it.

Husker In Oklahoma
11/27/2010, 08:46 AM
NCAA will take it away from Auburn in around 4 years away...so what if they win it.

IMO, they would be the worst team to win a National Championship in a while. Auburn is smoke, mirrors, & Newton. Paul Rhodes is five times the coach Chizak is.

VA Sooner
11/27/2010, 08:50 AM
All I want for Christmas....

1. OU wins the Big 12 CCG then the Fiesta Bowl
2. LSU loses to Arkansas today
3. Auburn's title hopes on life-support by the NCAA investigation that will take nearly as long as Reggie Bush's
4. Newton's Heisman nullified by the similar fate as Bush's
5. No Boise State in the BCS (Fullfilled!)
6. And Texas still gets squeezed out of a bowl bid.

These are a few of my favorite things.

kelloggOUballa
11/27/2010, 11:36 AM
TCU MNC, and a BOOMER SOONER Fiesta Bowl victory!!!!!!

rekamrettuB
11/27/2010, 11:58 AM
The greatest game and most entertaining would be Auburn vs Oregon...only kick it off in the 2nd half. Don't even let them play the 1st half. These teams have been incredible in the 2nd half this season.

kelloggOUballa
11/27/2010, 12:02 PM
That would be the equivalent of Michigan State-Florida in basketball. No storylines.

Okie35
11/27/2010, 12:15 PM
Auburn isn't beating South Carolina again. I want Arkansas to beat LSU. I want it somehow to be TCU vs. Stanford.

ouwasp
11/27/2010, 03:56 PM
I could live happily with the original scenario.