PDA

View Full Version : Auburn or Oregon has to lose

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/27/2010, 12:49 AM
So the travesty game can occur in the BCS NC. Boise State vs a major conference winnah. Of course, if Boise wins, that would squelch the push for a playoff. But, if Auburn or Oregon beats the stuffing out of Boise, that could go a long way towards advancing a real, meaningful discussion and consideration for a BCS playoff tourney.

ouwasp
11/27/2010, 01:02 AM
I dunno, it seems like the anti-playoff zealots never get backed into a corner. The one thing I like about Obama is that he's on record for wanting playoffs...

But to your premise...I just can't make myself want to see Boise close to the mnc game. I'm so sick of them....hate oregon too, of course... don't like the SEC.... if only TCU could somehow pull it off, maybe I could stomach that...

silverwheels
11/27/2010, 01:10 AM
BCS proponents should want Boise or TCU to get into the title game. Then they and anyone else who wants a playoff might not be complaining so loudly.

11/27/2010, 01:55 AM
BCS proponents should want Boise or TCU to get into the title game. Then they and anyone else who wants a playoff might not be complaining so loudly.Well, Boise just kicker-choked their Nevada game, so they will drop to what, #33 in the BCS haha

ouwasp
11/27/2010, 01:57 AM
yes my friend Rush, "mighty" (ESPN words) Boise goes down!!

Can you say "drop like a rock"?

11/27/2010, 02:02 AM
yes my friend Rush, "mighty" (ESPN words) Boise goes down!!

Can you say "drop like a rock"?So...the Sooners still do have a chance to claim the 2010 BCS title...or will we have to play Boise State again in the Fiesta Bowl?