PDA

View Full Version : Calm Feelings

Collier11
11/26/2010, 12:58 PM
It is a weird feeling today, maybe its cus despite our youth and relative inexperience we have a shot to go to the Big 12 title game and a BCS game, maybe its cus I think osu isnt as good as everyone thinks (and I think they are pretty good, just not as good as their 10-1 record says), maybe its cus I feel like we might be hitting our stride like last year...but I find myself less nervous and more confident about this game than most times that we go to Stilly.

Anyone else?

I hope Im not wrong but I just have a supreme feeling that Stoops will have these guys ready and playing on edge

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:59 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148080

Collier11
11/26/2010, 01:06 PM
Wow, great minds think alike brother. Cant wait for a great end to a great weekend!

Leroy Lizard
11/26/2010, 01:27 PM
Our mood swings in here are amazing. We play one good game on the road and we go from doomed to overconfident.

Collier11
11/26/2010, 01:29 PM
Nice try leroy...you act like I have been on here mood swinging like the rest of the PMSers

AlboSooner
11/26/2010, 01:30 PM
7Jpu7RAngBQ

meoveryouxinfinity
11/26/2010, 01:32 PM
I think I've already accepted a loss. But it's probably because i've been away from norman for 4 days and I'm surrounded in a sea of aggie family.

jumperstop
11/26/2010, 01:33 PM
I for one am still a bit worried about this game. Losur is good, how good idk. I think we'll win but to think it'll be easy would be foolish.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/26/2010, 01:40 PM
I for one am still a bit worried about this game. Losur is good, how good idk. I think we'll win but to think it'll be easy would be foolish.
Most of me thinks that they're VERY good. Better than they've ever been.

But the other part of me reminds myself that Nebraska DESTROYED them.

SoonerDomiNation
11/26/2010, 02:06 PM
IDK what my feelings are right now. Im kind of in limbo about this one. They are a very good team i think were very good were playing at their house and we all know their gonna be pumped. That being said, i hope we go in there and destroy their hopes and dreams of a big 12 title. I dont care if we win by 1 i just hope we win. Im going to start partying about 8 in the morning and hopefully vet will send some OVJ and a couple of strippers.

sooner59
11/26/2010, 02:22 PM
I feel the same way I did basically all year about this game. We have about a 50/50 shot at winning the game. If turn the ball over more than them, I say we slip to 40/60. There is little chance we blow them out. There is a slightly higher chance they blow us out. There is a significant chance that it is a close game and a significant chance that its a shootout. I am not worried yet, but I am concerned. I will worry if I see missed tackles, fumbles, or deer-in-the-headlights Landry. Until then, I give the team and Bob benefit of the doubt that they will take care of business.

btk108
11/26/2010, 02:30 PM
I just think yer still a lil drunk.....n mellow.

btk108
11/26/2010, 02:31 PM
I feel much better about this game now that all the Daily Rag sports writers have given the nod to lOSUr.

They all suck as much as OSU

Collier11
11/26/2010, 02:33 PM
they have all the pressure and no experience to fend off the pressure

oudavid1
11/26/2010, 03:45 PM
Its not saturday, so i try not to think about it.

OUinFLA
11/26/2010, 04:25 PM
I think Ill just go fishing

soonercastor
11/26/2010, 04:34 PM
Meh, I don't like not being nervous for a game and usually its a bad sign for me. I'm nervous as ****, but Stoops and the boys got this.

BOOMER!

BlownGP
11/26/2010, 04:49 PM
Its whatever for me. If we come out flat and give the game away like the Mizzu and A&M game I wont be shocked.......

I think our teams are almost the same. We both have very potent offenses and both defenses are so so. I really think our defense is better, we just dont play like it half the time.

FirstandGoal
11/26/2010, 09:19 PM
When you think about it, all of the pressure is on them, not us. Right now they're the favorites. They've never won the Big XII south. We OTOH, have been there, done that.
I imagine a few of them have already **** their pants. Can't wait till tomorrow.

slh1234
11/26/2010, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44A9iDQNrss

With such a natural thread title, I'm surprise nobody else has linked this :)

(Okay, how do the tags work for embedding a video? This should be on the FAQ).

CBUS_SOONER
11/26/2010, 09:37 PM
Our mood swings in here are amazing. We play one good game on the road and we go from doomed to overconfident.

I agee and expect us to lose. Sorry we just arent consistant enuff

OUEngr1990
11/26/2010, 10:24 PM
I just think that Ronnell Lewis had alot to do with us not doing well on the road. He was out for the A&M and Missouri games. I know, it sounds like an excuse. But since he has been back our D has been dominant. And gumby and Stoops don't really belong on the same field imho. I just don't see gumby beating stoops ever...I might be wrong, but...I am not as worried about this game as I was the Mizzou and A&M game.

Okie35
11/26/2010, 10:43 PM
I just think that Ronnell Lewis had alot to do with us not doing well on the road. He was out for the A&M and Missouri games. I know, it sounds like an excuse. But since he has been back our D has been dominant. And gumby and Stoops don't really belong on the same field imho. I just don't see gumby beating stoops ever...I might be wrong, but...I am not as worried about this game as I was the Mizzou and A&M game.

There were also kickoffs returned for TDs in those games. I know if we start off fast this game is ours.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/26/2010, 11:04 PM
If we bring our A game, we'll win. If we don't we won't.

If we try a fake punt on 4th and 12 then we really need to make it.

The kicking game may very well decide it.

ouwasp
11/27/2010, 12:31 AM
I agee and expect us to lose. Sorry we just arent consistant enuff

well, Columbus, I know you hope you're wrong... just take comfort in the fact you're not surrounded by poke fans if the unthinkable happens...

Hopefully OUr boys use the fanatic orange power directed toward them to fuel an "us-against-the-aggie-world" effort.