PDA

View Full Version : A few of my OSU co-workers out here in the desert were saying they heard that...

SoonerStormchaser
11/26/2010, 04:02 AM
...Blackmon is out for Saturday. Can anyone back home confirm?

misplacedsooner
11/26/2010, 04:56 AM
i live in stilly and cant confirm it.

Soonerus
11/26/2010, 10:07 AM
OSU will play Blackmon even if they have to put him on morphine....

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 10:18 AM
Lol Rus

Al Gore
11/26/2010, 10:23 AM
I heard it was a high ankle sprain. Not sure of the severity but a mild one will take 2 to 3 weeks to heal. After 5 to 7 days, you start rehab of light rotation. If this is true, I doubt he will be 100% but will play.

Hopefully, those are just rumors and it is not a high ankle sprain and he will be 100%.

soonerz
11/26/2010, 10:39 AM
The Sports Animal (great source, right?) said that the injury is worse than what si being reported. That being said, everyone agreed that OSU will play him.

OUinFLA
11/26/2010, 10:46 AM
Its a trap

soonerchk
11/26/2010, 11:05 AM
I hope he plays. I don't want them to have any excuses.

Breadburner
11/26/2010, 11:10 AM
He may see the field for a play or two....But I bet he will be on the sidelines in short order.....

Al Gore
11/26/2010, 11:21 AM
The Sports Animal (great source, right?) said that the injury is worse than what si being reported. That being said, everyone agreed that OSU will play him.

If this is true and a grade 2 and not a grade 1 as I speculated, he will not be competitive.....

Again.....I hope the rumors are not true and he is 100%.....

SoonerPr8r
11/26/2010, 11:48 AM
They played Robinson last year after giving him 4 cortisone shots right before the game.....we saw how well that worked out. That could have messed that kids arm up forever. Playing injured players is stupid and selfish on the coaches part.

BoomerSoonerGoOU
11/26/2010, 11:58 AM
Hope the rumors are not true. I can't imagine the anguish and helplessness a student athlete goes through knowing he can't be out there to help his team, especially in a game as big as this one.

SoonerMom2
11/26/2010, 12:07 PM
OSU fans took great pleasure in the fact that Sam Bradford was knocked out for good against Texas so excuse me if I don't cry crocodile tears. After what they pulled last year with Zac Robinson and the shots it showed winning is more important to Gundy and OSU than the health of the athletes.

SoonerJack
11/26/2010, 12:11 PM
OSU fans took great pleasure in the fact that Sam Bradford was knocked out for good against Texas so excuse me if I don't cry crocodile tears. After what they pulled last year with Zac Robinson and the shots it showed winning is more important to Gundy and OSU than the health of the athletes.

^this

cvsooner
11/26/2010, 12:41 PM
Well, you don't want to confirm that your absolute best superstar stud receiver won't play. Make it a surprise on game day. If true, it will help our cause, a lot.

He sure didn't seem all that dinged up last Saturday, even after the ankle problem.

ouwasp
11/26/2010, 01:01 PM
Well, I don't really care about hurt feelings, or excuses. All I want is the win.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he doesn't have a bad injury... but then the Sooners didn't receive much sympathy last yr did they?

Just win, baby. The shoulder-patting can come afterwards.

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 01:03 PM
KILL AGGIE DEATH ! ! !

Wow....there's that calm feeling again.

sooneron
11/26/2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah, osu fans showed so much sympathy for Ausitn Box two years ago when one of their players took him out. **** them. I hope the kid is alright, but I could give two ****s about orange aggy making excuses. I want to go to the big 12 championship game.

SoonerDood
11/26/2010, 01:27 PM
They played Robinson last year after giving him 4 cortisone shots right before the game.....we saw how well that worked out. That could have messed that kids arm up forever. Playing injured players is stupid and selfish on the coaches part.

Yet all you hear from those orange-headed retards is how "Stoops will do anything for a win," and "Gundy always has his players' best interest at heart. He has integrity over winning." Chris Collins anyone?

pappy
11/26/2010, 03:41 PM
If he doesn't play or isn't 100% we will this game easy, unless the coaches screw up.

If he does play and is 100% we should win this game with less ease, but still win, unless the coaches screw up.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/26/2010, 04:42 PM
OSU fans took great pleasure in the fact that Sam Bradford was knocked out for good against Texas so excuse me if I don't cry crocodile tears. After what they pulled last year with Zac Robinson and the shots it showed winning is more important to Gundy and OSU than the health of the athletes.Duh! I have orange aggy cousins in OKC who have already counted their Victory/OU chickens, and are looking forward to the rematch with Nebbish.

sendbaht
11/26/2010, 05:05 PM

THIS,THIS