PDA

View Full Version : Poor Lid....

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:26 AM
ROTFLMFAO ! ! ! :texan:

http://frankthetank.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/texas-longhorns-fan.jpg

agoo758
11/26/2010, 12:36 AM
I told my lil bro who is a texas fan that with all of the players they lost after 09, Texas would lose 4 games..... I was wrong. :D

Okie35
11/26/2010, 01:49 AM
I told my lil bro who is a texas fan that with all of the players they lost after 09, Texas would lose 4 games..... I was wrong. :D

hahahaha :cool: and that picture is hilarious

Leroy Lizard
11/26/2010, 01:56 AM
Is it me, or do we seem to have a lot of threads titled "Poor Lid" this year?

BoomerJack
11/26/2010, 12:22 PM

I think you're right and that it's too many.

When the Sooners were wandering in the wilderness in the mid-nineties under Blake and Schnellenwhozits, none of my old drinking buds in Houston shed any tears for me and other Sooner fans.

I'm enjoying the hell out their "season from hell" for as long as it lasts. After all, we'll hear all about their recruiting championship in the first part of Feb. 2011.

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:37 PM
I think you're right and that it's too many.

When the Sooners were wandering in the wilderness in the mid-nineties under Blake and Schnellenwhozits, none of my old drinking buds in Houston shed any tears for me and other Sooner fans.

I'm enjoying the hell out their "season from hell" for as long as it lasts. After all, we'll hear all about their recruiting championship in the first part of Feb. 2011.

There ya go....perfect example of how to handle situations such as this. If we were to lose in stoolwater on Saturday and oSu went on to win in Dallas and somehow then made it to the MNC....I think you see just how important this game Saturday is and just how important it is to enjoy the whorn agony just in case things don't go our way in stoolwater. After that should lil brother think they are on their way to their 1st Big XII Championship...and they lose....we will have the luxury of explaining to them just how tough it is to win even one and that they only thought they were on the rize. I've been working all this through already just in case.

Better that we should win Saturday and put an end to this bat-**** crazy bunch of sheephumpers.

ouwasp
11/26/2010, 12:56 PM
the only way it could be worse for tex is if we were on an undefeated run to the MNC... since that can't happen, the next worse (best) thing is claiming another Big XII championship....:D

Take care of bidness in pokeville, boys...

BoulderSooner79
11/26/2010, 01:00 PM
the only way it could be worse for tex is if we were on an undefeated run to the MNC...

I suppose a few of their plum verbal commits could de-commit - but that's just crazy talk.

SoonerLB
11/26/2010, 01:04 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/barn9/texas-whorns-fan.jpg

agoo758
11/26/2010, 01:37 PM

There can never be enough "poor lid" threads.

MyT Oklahoma
11/26/2010, 06:42 PM
There can never be enough "poor lid" threads.

^^ This.

TrophyCollector
11/27/2010, 12:02 AM
ROTFLMFAO ! ! ! :texan:

http://frankthetank.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/texas-longhorns-fan.jpg

Man, that is THE Merkin-helmet.

prrriiide
11/27/2010, 12:18 AM
Lid is a whorn.

Fcuk Lid.