PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been this relaxed....

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:21 AM
while waiting to play lil brother in a long time. I mean even with all the new orange floating around town and the smack talk and signs....I just watched texas go down in flames and miss being Bowl Eligible in I don't know when. We saw UCLA start it all off and then met the whorns in the Cotton Bowl for a very fun day and then the largest meltdown we've seen in years happened. I know lots of folks around here were very unhappy with the 8-5 Sun Bowl Winning Season we had last year and even the 2 losses this year....but I've just eaten all day and now enjoyed watching another whorn Home Game meltdown and lil brother just suddenly isn't bothering me at all. It just hit me.

We are gonna smack them in the mOUth come Saturday!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

agoo758
11/26/2010, 12:29 AM
Well said, and you know what else? This game is much more important to a poke than it is to us. While we would certainly be dissapointed if we were defeated, it would not be the end of the world, for we all have our lives, careers, and dreams to get on with, and at the end of the day, its no more than our team playing a game. Pokes on the other hand (at least the ones ive met) base their whole lives on this game, and a win for them would merely be a highlight of their otherwise miserable experience.

And one more thing. I NEVER talk trash to an opposing fan. When my team is a winner, I did absolutly NOTHING to contribute to my team's success, so why should I brag as if I did?

soonercastor
11/26/2010, 12:30 AM
:pop:

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:37 AM
I'll probably feel different in the morning...but right now....I think the **** I just saw tamuflu do to the bongwhorns was absolutely freaking hysterical.

olevetonahill
11/26/2010, 12:55 AM
Saxet = http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vmpSO2BbYCE/SZRW7YYn5AI/AAAAAAAAEv4/yF0b_TCldqo/s400/Beating+victim.jpg