PDA

View Full Version : Video Fail

Leroy Lizard
11/25/2010, 05:20 PM
Some real embarrassments out there. I can just see the producer explaining this one to the director.

5VPyso87fZU

Goldfrapp has a knack for bad videos:

W2OL3CdIGlg

And of course we have the worst video of all time:

66aqcOsnP2E

I realize that few in here will be able to stomach watching for any more than a few seconds.

Adrian
11/25/2010, 06:52 PM
fR0j7sModCI

Billy Squier: Rock Me Tonite, otherwise known as I Was a Power Bottom...

bluedogok
11/25/2010, 08:57 PM
On the Eddie Trunk show on Sirius/XM he had two shows with Billy Squier and they talked at length about that video on the second show. It went through many directors and producers and they went ahead with it because of deadlines. He said that up to the "world premier" on MTV he had reservations about that video but no one ever thought that because a video had "never failed" up to that point and the record company people never envisioned there could be a backlash.

He hates the video still and it never came close to what he wanted to do for that song.

Breadburner
11/26/2010, 12:43 AM
You **** with Pat anymore Leroy and I will relieve you of your hamstrings...!!!!!

Leroy Lizard
11/26/2010, 01:49 AM
You **** with Pat anymore Leroy and I will relieve you of your hamstrings...!!!!!

You like Pat Benatar?!?! OMG, she's horrid! WTF, are you the president of the Bernadette Peters Fan Club too?