PDA

View Full Version : Great Picture of #7 on USA Today website

Dan Thompson
11/25/2010, 12:30 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2010/11/weekend-forecast-a-college-football-feast-for-the-holiday/1?loc=interstitialskip

Note the osu player in the background.

Also note the prediction farther down the page, OU 40, OSU 35.

Okie35
11/25/2010, 12:33 PM
Good picture I like the prediction too although I don't see them scoring 35 points.

VA Sooner
11/25/2010, 12:52 PM
I like the picture too. I was thinking more like 23 points for the Pokes.

40-23, OU takes another Big 12 South title

swardboy
11/25/2010, 01:01 PM
You know, while I enjoy a good OU blowout, and a perfect no-loss season as much as anyone, this season has been interesting. Really now, at the start of the season pretty much everyone was expecting a couple of losses. And now we're down to the last game against a formidable opponent (for once)....with the South title on the line. Does it get any better than this.

Thankful to be a Sooner fan!!

3rdgensooner
11/25/2010, 02:19 PM
You know, while I enjoy a good OU blowout, and a perfect no-loss season as much as anyone, this season has been interesting. Really now, at the start of the season pretty much everyone was expecting a couple of losses. And now we're down to the last game against a formidable opponent (for once)....with the South title on the line. Does it get any better than this.

Thankful to be a Sooner fan!!Well said.

And I'm thankful for this reality:

No. 18 Texas A&M at Texas, 8 p.m. (Thursday)
Since the advent of the BCS national championship game in 1998, no team has missed a bowl game in the season after playing for the title. Until now.

Ell oh ell

MyT Oklahoma
11/25/2010, 04:26 PM

Thankful to be a Sooner fan!!

^^ I agree. Glad to be a Sooner.

sendbaht
11/25/2010, 07:09 PM
same same from the polks..." this is our year, I've been waiting for the game all my life, (how pathetic these guys are in their 50s and waiting for this game ALL THEIR LIFES, for God sakes) I feel this is the game that we turn the corner, we now have better players." same crap every year. I'm so happy I am not a osu fan the sadness year after year.

OU 47 osu 17 maybe in the low 20s

flyou11
11/25/2010, 10:50 PM
Great picture!