PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Game Weather!

sendbaht
11/24/2010, 07:22 PM
Living 13000 miles way it's hard for me to tell. Could look it up on the net but I'd rather hear form someone close to the action.

I love Oklahoma and enjoy living there but as we know anything can happen weather wise in less then 5 minutes. Part of the charm.

What weather helps or hurts who for this game do you think?

I look more forward to this game then the OU/texas game this year.

This is a big one for us and the BIGGEST one osu has ever been in. Can't wait for them to me as they always are LOSERS!!

soonerboy_odanorth
11/24/2010, 07:34 PM
I looked it up on the net. Accuweather.com is forecasting Saturday as clear and breezy, with a high in the mid-to-upper 50's, and low in the lower 30's. Looks to be dry as of now. Weather shouldn't be an issue. But that may hurt oSu in the long run. :D

swardboy
11/24/2010, 07:35 PM
Perfect football weather for Saturday....60 degrees and sunny that day...mid-forties in the evening.

Right now a lot of rain is going thru the area, but not real cold.

TrophyCollector
11/24/2010, 07:37 PM
:gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary:

misplacedsooner
11/24/2010, 07:38 PM
saturday will be perfect weather to give the pokes a beatdown....any weather is good for that.

oudivesherpa
11/24/2010, 07:59 PM
Sendbath, look on the bright side you get to live in Chiang Mai. Before I retired, I traveled to Thailand about once a year for the last five years of my career and I have vacationed there twice since retiring. The Thais are probably the most wonderful people on the face of the earth living in the most beautiful country.

Of course it's not really a fair trade having to miss Sooner football.:D

85sooners
11/24/2010, 09:13 PM
:gary:

boomermagic
11/24/2010, 10:21 PM
hELL WE BEAT EM IN THE ICE BOWL WE CAN BEAT EM IN ANY WEATHER..

sendbaht
11/25/2010, 04:23 AM
Sendbath, look on the bright side you get to live in Chiang Mai. Before I retired, I traveled to Thailand about once a year for the last five years of my career and I have vacationed there twice since retiring. The Thais are probably the most wonderful people on the face of the earth living in the most beautiful country.

Of course it's not really a fair trade having to miss Sooner football.:D

Hay oudivesherpa, it sure is nice here yes. I traveled here to before I retired, then retired and move here I hope for good. Thanks goodness for the internet site where I can watch the games, without that I'd go crazy. Funny I miss collage football so much living here but I thank goodness it's only 12 plus weeks. This is the only time in my life I am kind of happy collage football is over when it is over....
If you ever stop this way, lets get togather for some OU chat. Also, I have a few lady Thai friends and I get them to yell BOOMER SOONER...they have no idea how good it sounds to me and it's also very funny to hear them yell it in their Thai accent.....lets beat down run up the score on osu!!!!!!!!!

another 80 degree day, rode my mountian bike all day, feel like a kid.:)