PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M literally set fire to everything associated with the Missouri loss...

SoonerPr8r
11/24/2010, 10:33 AM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/colleges/topstories/stories/112310dnspocarltoncol.3e81523.html

Wonder if they threw JJ in there too.....:pop: :rolleyes: :pop:

Frozen Sooner
11/24/2010, 10:44 AM
You'd think those guys would be a little sketch about bonfires in general, but w/e.

badger
11/24/2010, 11:14 AM
I am picturing Homer lighting Patty and Selma's cigarettes in that episode where they're bossing him around.

First, Sherman lights the cigarettes.

Then, he tries to burn the loss from the record books! :D

Selma: Uh, uh, uh! You still have three losses that will keep you out of the championship!

D'oh!

King Crimson
11/24/2010, 11:24 AM
i get the Tannehill over JJ part of it, but still don't see how Mizzou waxes ATM at Kyle and then loses in Lubbock.

soonerscuba
11/24/2010, 11:25 AM
You'd think those guys would be a little sketch about bonfires in general, but w/e.Here comes the cult to pretend like an unmitigated failure of judgement on the part of the university is "tradition".

Widescreen
11/24/2010, 01:18 PM
i get the Tannehill over JJ part of it, but still don't see how Mizzou waxes ATM at Kyle and then loses in Lubbock.

That is strange. Gabbert had like 92 yards passing against Tech. :confused:

royalfan5
11/24/2010, 01:28 PM

Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how they gave up 306 yards rushing to Roy Helu. He's a good back, but at no point did I ever think he would be the guy with the NU single game record.

badger
11/24/2010, 01:42 PM

This is what would happen to Boise if they joined a big boy conference - suddenly, just getting up for big games - the OU's the Texas A&M's - just wouldn't cut it anymore! :rolleyes:

bluedogok
11/24/2010, 09:47 PM
You can order your Big 12 CCG ti-shirts from that website aswell.

http://www.dallasnews.com/images/ice3/v4/tickets-and-gear-big12_texasam.jpg