PDA

View Full Version : You were right - OSU fans are pathetic.

rainiersooner
11/23/2010, 04:23 PM
These guys are priceless. I'd heard you guys talk in the past about how pathetic OSU fans are. Since I haven't lived in Oklahoma for so long, I'm not really exposed to them. BUT! The beauty of the internet is that I can parachute in briefly and regale myself in their idiocy.

I'm looking forward to crushing them Saturday.

http://www.orangepower.com/showthread.php?t=109804

Tigeman
11/23/2010, 04:36 PM
This guy deserves a phuckin cookie for this one...

It must suck to be able to say that a lot.

HAHA.... love the slap to his fellow pokes he gave there.

usaosooner
11/23/2010, 04:42 PM
Tools...little brother syndrome...etc

SoonerPr8r
11/23/2010, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by OSUMIKE17 View Post
I've never heard any of his press conferences until I listened in a little bit on this one and I now have a new level of hatred for OU.

That guy is a pompous dick. It was like he couldn't be complimentay toward OSU without either giving a back handed slap or finding a way to turn it into a compliment about OU.

How about some humility, Bob? Or acknowledging an opponent's talent without becoming a five year old about it.
THIS

Is why I have always thought he was the perfect fit for OU.

Brat
Crybaby
Whinebag
False sense of entitlement
Arrogant

Seriously....he IS OU.

Not sure what they were listening to but he avoided talking bad about osu and their players even after being repeatedly baited to do so. He was gracious and admitted that they are a great team and pointed out what they did best. He also expressed confidence in his own team. Did they want him to get up there and cry about being scared to face the best offense in the history of time?

SoonerDomiNation
11/23/2010, 04:47 PM
I for one will be glad when this week is over. Now dont get me wrong i hope we kick the ever lovin **** out of but im sooooooooooo sick of listening to their mouths im surround by cowboy fans that act like they never been here before. O wait they havent nm.

orangekaje
11/23/2010, 04:48 PM
This guy deserves a phuckin cookie for this one...

Waiting on my cookie... ;)

jumperstop
11/23/2010, 04:48 PM
Not sure what they were listening to but he avoided talking bad about osu and their players even after being repeatedly baited to do so. He was gracious and admitted that they are a great team and pointed out what they did best. He also expressed confidence in his own team. Did they want him to get up there and cry about being scared to face the best offense in the history of time?

Yes, that's probably what their retard fans expected to hear.

Tigeman
11/23/2010, 05:00 PM
Waiting on my cookie... ;)

http://www.gatewayfundraising.com/images/cookie%20b.jpg

orangekaje
11/23/2010, 05:11 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/cheezles/cookie_monsteranimatedavatar.gif

SoonerNutt
11/23/2010, 05:15 PM
Those poeple are serious D-bags.

These are the same people who write butt-hurt letters to the DOK EVERY SINGLE TIME they write a story about OU.

There was a thread on GoPokes today about the DOK's story on Broyles being a Belitnikov finalist. The posters go on and on about Blackmon being disrespected and how all the DOK staff are gooner homers even though it was pointed out out that there was also a story about Blackmon and the other oSu award finalists printed the same day.

These guys don't care about facts. Their world-view is that everybody disrespects them, and nothing will change their minds.

Look at the DOK today.
Front page:
Stoops regrets not offering scholarship to Blackmon

Sports top Headline:
Gundy should be Coach of the Year

And you watch. People will write letters to the editor about the Broyles article. We all know it's true. These people have a mental disorder. I'm guessing it's brain damage from having their butts kicked for the last century.

AlboSooner
11/23/2010, 05:26 PM
I don't care if an OSU fan is the same everywhere. They have a right to cheer for their team and hate big brother who stopms them yearly.

I don't like those Pokie fans who on here act all rational and nice, and behind our backs say all kinds of flaming things, which here they would not say.

rainiersooner
11/23/2010, 05:27 PM
These people have a mental disorder. I'm guessing it's brain damage from having their butts kicked for the last century.

Yeah, I'd never actually realized how bad it was. Really sad.

MyT Oklahoma
11/23/2010, 06:27 PM
I think that this series was summed up the best back late in the '84 game when some drunk OU fan in the south end zone kept saying.. "Poor Aggies. Poor Aggies. Poor Aggies." over and over and over and over and over. Classic. :cool:

sendbaht
11/23/2010, 06:32 PM
they are pathetic. Like ground hog day, the movie, I read their boards and they same the same thing year after year, same crap.

I REALLY would hate to be a cowboy fan, lose lose and lose......I could not take it and switch to be a SOONER after a while.

Tigeman
11/23/2010, 07:19 PM
Yeah, I'd never actually realized how bad it was. Really sad.

I loved your line to them btw. Instead of having a true retort, they could only deflect.

Gotta love this guy ...
the difference is that UO has turned it into a traditio

Don't be mad that you couldn't even win while cheating. Geez, can they do anything right? :rolleyes:

fadada1
11/23/2010, 07:42 PM
maybe someone should tell them that cecil, rest his soul, the proclaimed "biggest OU fan in history" was actually an oklahoma a&m grad. i know that won't shut 'em up, but might help as a start.

85sooners
11/23/2010, 07:47 PM
Dummies

Sevaer
11/23/2010, 08:03 PM
You know I'm glad to live in Texas this week. I would hate to listen to all the OSU crap this week in Oklahoma. It seems as almost everybody is picking OSU to win this weekend. I guess I shouldn't get so worked up about a football game, but man do I ever want our Sooners to win and win big this weekend. I hate OSU and their ignorant fans. The A&M fans are almost as bad. I guess that is part of being an aggie. Remember, we are winners and know how to win especially against weaker competition. We need to shut them up so they don't make a medaillon for their graduating seniors. Lets destroy Boone Pickens state this Saturday!!

soonerhubs
11/23/2010, 08:56 PM
Totally ******tastic posting in that thread.

jumperstop
11/23/2010, 08:58 PM
Was posting over there and they think Hunter/Randal are better than Murray/Finch. Hunter's good, but I've never even heard of Randal. I know he can't be as good as Finch though.

Boomer38Sooner
11/23/2010, 09:03 PM
OSU fans are a bunch of idiotic and jealous fools

MyT Oklahoma
11/23/2010, 09:06 PM
OSU fans are a bunch of idiotic and jealous fools

Compared to whom? Oh yeah.. to "Poor Aggies." ;)

OUthunder
11/23/2010, 09:25 PM
They'll all climb back into their sisters or tractors come Saturday night. OU will bring those idiotic dooshbags back to reality in four more days.

agoo758
11/23/2010, 09:27 PM
I still waiting for a poke troll to post the "typical OU fan" video for the 80th time this week.

Rocko
11/23/2010, 09:31 PM
It seems the pokes have developed a hatred for things that they have never experienced, winning and championships!

Originally Posted by rainiersooner View Post
Which of the many championships he has won have been won by cheating?
I had to read your question three times for it to make sense. Did you go to uo?

And this poor man seems to have trouble reading english.

soonerhubs
11/23/2010, 09:49 PM
Heh!!

Dude, this is an OSU forum. I'm a loser who is obsessed with OU......if you arent obsessed with hating ou than you can goto soonerfans.com. Ignore us if it bothers you that we incessantly whine ad nauseam that OU cheated.

OUEngr1990
11/23/2010, 10:02 PM
I went to an interview about 3 years ago where the manager was an A&M Aggie (who didn't care that much about football) and an OSU Alum. 95% of the interview was the OSU Alum whining about OU fans. I couldn't hardly get a word in edge wise. They have a SERIOUS case of penis envy.

OUEngr1990
11/23/2010, 10:05 PM
And I don't get the cheating accusations. How many times have they been caught cheating if you look at the whole athletic program?? I've lost count..

soonerchk
11/23/2010, 10:10 PM
I finally had to tell a few of them that it was a darn shame they wouldn't be hanging around long enough to learn how to handle success.

the_edge
11/23/2010, 10:21 PM
All this talk about OU cheating.

Hart Lee Dykes wants another car and a Rolex. Seriously.

soonerchk
11/23/2010, 10:22 PM
All this talk about OU cheating.

Hart Lee Dykes wants another car and a Rolex. Seriously.

They've only been fans since October. You can't expect much.

soonerhubs
11/23/2010, 10:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_Lee_Dykes

Anyone wanna post this on that site? I wonder how they'd spin that link?

soonerchk
11/23/2010, 10:30 PM

Would someone please remind me to post that on my facebook Friday?

rainiersooner
11/24/2010, 12:32 AM

Eh, I already posted something along those lines. Their response was classic. They said it was rich for me to point out their cheating, when cheating was a tradition at OU.

I now realize why some Sooner fans find Pokes fans more intolerable than Texas fans. What a bunch of victimized wankers.

picasso
11/24/2010, 12:39 AM
We have a few cars (work related) from a GMC dealer in Stillwater.
I had to leave a truck there a few years ago and this college kid picks me up to take me to get a rental.
He's from Dallas and goes on this rant about how he could have gone to OU but when he visited oSu he just couldn't get over the feeling of family and blah blah blah. I told him I'm sure that oSu is the only place in all of China where you could get that feeling.

I'm not sure if he got the joke.

rainiersooner
11/24/2010, 01:15 AM
We have a few cars (work related) from a GMC dealer in Stillwater.
I had to leave a truck there a few years ago and this college kid picks me up to take me to get a rental.
He's from Dallas and goes on this rant about how he could have gone to OU but when he visited oSu he just couldn't get over the feeling of family and blah blah blah. I told him I'm sure that oSu is the only place in all of China where you could get that feeling.

I'm not sure if he got the joke.

Whatever man. They just got their 50th National Championship...in Cross Country!!! Woohoo.

I can't wait for this week to be over. I can't believe the amount of time I've wasted at work toying with their neuroticm, insecure, pathological minds. I actually miss Texas fans right about now.

King Crimson
11/24/2010, 01:28 AM
picasso has a job? there goes the arty myth...;)

picasso
11/24/2010, 01:34 AM
picasso has a job? there goes the arty myth...;)

:D

It's part time. I zip in, I zip out...

King Crimson
11/24/2010, 01:41 AM

It's part time. I zip in, I zip out...

so you are man-hooker, now.

why not?

MrJimBeam
11/24/2010, 07:29 AM
Talk about a victim complex. How'd you like to live that way everyday? It's gotta be miserable.

madillsoonerfan5353
11/24/2010, 08:50 AM
Was posting over there and they think Hunter/Randal are better than Murray/Finch. Hunter's good, but I've never even heard of Randal. I know he can't be as good as Finch though.

IDK that Randal > Finch, but what I seen of Randal he is a very good back up. Finch is a STUD.

:gary:

tfoolry
11/24/2010, 09:42 AM
Not sure why I clicked on that site, but I wish I could have those 5 minutes of my life back.

Soonerwake
11/24/2010, 10:12 AM
Not sure why I clicked on that site, but I wish I could have those 5 minutes of my life back.

Resist the temptation.. Stay away from the orange.... :cool:

I'm surprised that anyone is surprised. Aggies are idiots, plain and simple..

...sooner
11/24/2010, 10:32 AM
I still waiting for a poke troll to post the "typical OU fan" video for the 80th time this week.

my GOD i know. how LAME.

SoonerPr8r
11/24/2010, 10:37 AM
I think they lose on purpose. If they started winning what would they have to whine about. If they no longer had anything to whine about their lives would be totally pointless........wait let them win, maybe they will all go jump off a cliff.

soonerloyal
11/24/2010, 11:02 AM
An OSU fan called Bob "Brat Crybaby Whinebag False sense of entitlement Arrogant". A Sooner poster shot back with "You forgot 'Winner; and champion.'"

Especially hilarious was the Poke response:

Those are things he has accomplished. What does that have to do with his character?

You can be a champion but can you do it without acting like a five year old during press conferences?

There are just too many replies available - it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Honestly, soooo wide open.

Howzit
11/24/2010, 12:57 PM
so you are man-hooker, now.

why not?

Best $5 I ever spent.

soonerchk
11/24/2010, 03:47 PM
Eh, I already posted something along those lines. Their response was classic. They said it was rich for me to point out their cheating, when cheating was a tradition at OU.

I now realize why some Sooner fans find Pokes fans more intolerable than Texas fans. What a bunch of victimized wankers.

Exactly. Texas fans have enough history to back up their smack, therefore I do have some respect for their program.

2121Sooner
11/24/2010, 04:51 PM
I like the bitter OSU (redundant?....maybe) who says Stoops can be classy at a press conference and not act like a 5 year old.

Need I remind the Poke living in a glass house......

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/199/513/mikegundy_display_image.jpg?1271351953

jumperstop
11/24/2010, 07:20 PM
I like the bitter OSU (redundant?....maybe) who says Stoops can be classy at a press conference and not act like a 5 year old.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/199/513/mikegundy_display_image.jpg?1271351953

Lol, but he didn't act like a five year old. He acted like a man, he's 40. :P

soonerchk
11/24/2010, 07:46 PM

We better win so I can make that my profile pic.

misplacedsooner
11/24/2010, 11:53 PM
i heard some good pokey humor this morning while eating breakfast at my favorite little place. of course when i walk in everyone has that puke orange on. i take a seat at the bar and get my food then some guy walks in and sits next to me, mid 50s or maybe 60...hell i dont know it could of been weeden i guess.... he asks his buddy what he thinks the outcome of the game will be, his buddy seeming like a rational guy says he dont know, he thinks it will be a good one. the first guy says i got the boys by 3...... 3 touchdowns that is...hahahahha, he laughs it up. i sat there staring at him for a few seconds in disbelief then told him you all are about some stupid mother fers....
silence...and then that stupid look like when they lose...you know the look. they never spoke about the game again and had nothing to say about my comment but the look was classic. i so wish id of had my phone to snap a pic for everyone.

silverwheels
11/25/2010, 12:16 AM

Heh. They cheated just as hard as anyone in the 80s and still didn't win anything. They also act like OU is the only school with bandwagon or fair-weather fans, when I've seen more OSU gear around Oklahoma City in the past month or 2 than I have ever seen. Orange was incredibly rare until The Hat pulled off the upset in Norman in 2001.

I would cheer for OSU on occasion (definitely not when they're playing OU...or Tulsa) if their fans weren't such moronic jackasses with some of the biggest inferiority complexes in the country (I think only Arkansas, Texas A&M, and maybe Clemson come close).

GKeeper316
11/25/2010, 12:26 AM
**** em

the_edge
11/25/2010, 05:20 AM
The "False sense of entitlement" part really cracks me up.

Bob Stoops has a "sense of entitlement" because he coaches at a school that's won seven national championships. I'm not feeling the falseness in that.

However, you want to talk about a false sense of entitlement? How about the OSU fans that think it's a foregone conclusion that they're going to win this game based on them having a better record and being four spots ahead of us in the BCS rankings. Uh, ok.

OSU might win this game, but it's going to be because they earn it on the field, not on paper.

SoonerBacker
11/25/2010, 07:29 AM
i heard some good pokey humor this morning while eating breakfast at my favorite little place. of course when i walk in everyone has that puke orange on. i take a seat at the bar and get my food then some guy walks in and sits next to me, mid 50s or maybe 60...hell i dont know it could of been weeden i guess.... he asks his buddy what he thinks the outcome of the game will be, his buddy seeming like a rational guy says he dont know, he thinks it will be a good one. the first guy says i got the boys by 3...... 3 touchdowns that is...hahahahha, he laughs it up. i sat there staring at him for a few seconds in disbelief then told him you all are about some stupid mother fers....
silence...and then that stupid look like when they lose...you know the look. they never spoke about the game again and had nothing to say about my comment but the look was classic. i so wish id of had my phone to snap a pic for everyone.

You mean THIS one?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/HardCorpsHistory/9bdc9be6.jpg

soonerhubs
11/25/2010, 09:33 AM

Mom's?

misplacedsooner
11/25/2010, 10:09 AM
You mean THIS one?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/HardCorpsHistory/9bdc9be6.jpg

you nailed it, that is the very look.
nope, havent been to moms in awhile. place is called shortcakes. its a very tiny place that i think has been there for years not terribly far from booger pickens stadium.

bluedogok
11/25/2010, 02:38 PM
I find Whorn fans much more tolerable than Poke fans. The firm that I worked at in OKC (around 250 employees) before moving to Austin was about half OSU grads. My dad worked there for 34.5 years and I never understood his dislike of OSU until I went to work there in 88 and it was no better when I went back to work there in 94, in fact it was worse because of how bad OU was during the 90's. My dislike of OSU is greater than that of UT because of the fans.

Cornfed
11/25/2010, 03:05 PM
I went to the link, and now I feel I have lost 30 points of IQ.

The dude that kept talking about cheating was classic.

Leroy Lizard
11/25/2010, 03:11 PM

And we complain about THEIR fans?

misplacedsooner
11/25/2010, 04:27 PM
And we complain about THEIR fans?

hey, i get real tired of their crappy attitudes and comments. usually i just smile and laugh at them but this guy was trying to start crap with me and i figured id shut him down real quick. its game time and im gonna stick up for my team if you wouldnt of said the same perhaps your just a wimpy lost child that has no faith in your team. get a clue nimrod!!

misplacedsooner
11/26/2010, 03:33 AM
it never ends i guess. i went to walmart at midnight for a lil black friday tune up. as im walking out some what i assume college kids walk by and saud i better watch out wearing my nc jacket in this town. i smiled and said i was rather partial to it. then he says..im just sayin, you better watch wearing that sh*t in this town so i ask him why was that? he proceeds to tell me ..dont wear that sh*t in my town..what a punk!!!!!!! so i told him why dont he try to take it off me if he has that big of a problem with it. he walks out while adrill set i bought is buzzing the thing to get out and the puke stops and points at me and screams you will not wear that in my town,lol im thinkin this kid is nuts and by that time im pissed so i tell him to wait for me to get done here and ill be out in just a second so you can take my jacket off me...just like a puke, he wasnt there. what is their problem? if they are gonna get like this id rather them go back to sucking really bad with 4-5 win seasons. i hope we just totally stomp a mudhole in them saturday night.

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 10:47 AM
For those of you who don't live in Tulsa....you have no idea how hard it is to restrain one's self during a week such as this.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/010.jpg

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 10:50 AM
They still think it's Halloween and they still have a few more good days to hunt deer and not have to change clothes.

soonerchk
11/26/2010, 10:56 AM
There's a big orange flag next door and one in sight of my back patio. I may need a pitchfork and a torch before tomorrow night.

Crimsontothecore
11/26/2010, 11:00 AM
For everyone who continues to be shocked at aggie behavior, I offer this simple explanation:

81-16-7

Period.

SoonerPr8r
11/26/2010, 11:00 AM
An OSU fan called Bob "Brat Crybaby Whinebag False sense of entitlement Arrogant". A Sooner poster shot back with "You forgot 'Winner; and champion.'"

Especially hilarious was the Poke response:

Those are things he has accomplished. What does that have to do with his character?

You can be a champion but can you do it without acting like a five year old during press conferences?

There are just too many replies available - it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Honestly, soooo wide open.

This pissed me off because I know people and have heard of many more who talk about how much character Stoops has. With all of his visits to the Children's Hospital and his work with kids with special needs. He gets his players involved. And it does mean a lot to those kids just to get a hat or shirt handed to them from Bob. He has several charities that he has set up. It's not like the school came to him and said, Alright Bob you need to set up this charity and this one and donate your own money and take personal time to go visit sick kids. To say that Stoops has no character or class because of some stupid press conference just shows how blind to anything not orange some of these people are.

mdklatt
11/26/2010, 11:56 AM
For those of you who don't live in Tulsa....you have no idea how hard it is to restrain one's self during a week such as this.

Tulsa = East Stillwater

OKC > Tulsa

mdklatt
11/26/2010, 12:11 PM
If oSu wins, I expect that dozens if not hundreds of oSu "alumni" will have moved to Norman by the time I get back on Sunday night. After all, we all know that there's no such thing as an oSu bandwagon fan. Anthropologists and sociologists will study this mass migration for years to come. :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 12:40 PM
Tulsa = East Stillwater

OKC > Tulsa

Weeks such as these...I tend to agree with you. Sad but you finally got me on one. :D

LET's DROWN THEIR KITTENS ! ! !

waynepayne
11/26/2010, 12:50 PM
There's a big orange flag next door and one in sight of my back patio. I may need an ax and a torch before tomorrow night.

:stunned:

soonerchk
11/26/2010, 12:52 PM
:stunned:

You're my alibi.:cool:

btk108
11/26/2010, 12:56 PM
You're my alibi.:cool:

waynepayne n soonerchk sittin in a tree.....

soonerchk
11/26/2010, 01:01 PM

You wish, and you really wish there were pics.

StoopTroup
11/26/2010, 01:01 PM
Killing A-G-G-i-E-S.....

waynepayne
11/26/2010, 01:06 PM

well duh, we have the ax...

btk108
11/26/2010, 02:42 PM
You wish, and you really wish there were pics.

are there pics? :;)

soonerchk
11/26/2010, 03:13 PM
well duh, we have the ax...

And we aren't giving it back!

bluedogok
11/26/2010, 10:50 PM
There's a big orange flag next door and one in sight of my back patio. I may need a pitchfork and a torch before tomorrow night.
Flamethrower FTW
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6PdsPkQFSI0/S_0-JZ5rYyI/AAAAAAAABSk/XWtepFM6GB0/s1600/flamethrower_straight.jpg

Rocko
11/26/2010, 10:56 PM
It's quite obvious, we are to blame for their behavior. We have beaten them into stupidity!

usaosooner
11/26/2010, 10:58 PM
Aggy is Aggy....

OUEngr1990
11/26/2010, 11:00 PM
It's quite obvious, we are to blame for their behavior. We have beaten them into stupidity!

Can I use this for my sig? LOL..

rainiersooner
11/26/2010, 11:31 PM
Saturday can't come quick enough!!

3rdgensooner
11/26/2010, 11:35 PM
For everyone who continues to be shocked at aggie behavior, I offer this simple explanation:

81-16-7

Period.And five of those Sooner losses were in the 90s.

silverwheels
11/26/2010, 11:40 PM
And five of those Sooner losses were in the 90s.

And most of OSU's history is like the 90s were for the Sooners.

Football Jim
11/27/2010, 12:11 AM
My brother in law is a veterinarian and got his degree at OSU but he never became a pokes fan.
While visiting him at osu a few years back we saw a bunch of their football recruits together in a group on campus. I casually asked him if he thought any of them were any good as we walked by them. He loudly said "If they're here then they must not be worth a sh**"
Did I ever LMAO

misplacedsooner
11/27/2010, 12:37 AM
19 hours and 24 minutes.....please hurry father time.