PDA

View Full Version : Landry completion% to different parts of the field?

achiro
11/22/2010, 12:03 PM
I know that a lot of times during a game they will show you a graphic of the passes a QB has thrown to different parts of the field with the numbers completed/not completed. I was wondering if there is anywhere to find that sort of info on LJ for the season?

sooneron
11/22/2010, 12:05 PM
I'd be willing to guess to the outside within 10 yards of the LOS as being in the 93 percentile...

Leroy Lizard
11/22/2010, 12:22 PM
I'd be willing to guess to the outside within 10 yards of the LOS as being in the 93 percentile...

Which brings up an interesting situation for those that bash KW's calls. Landry is completing his passes at 11 yards per attempt, which is pretty high. If KW is calling those plays, they're working.

jumperstop
11/22/2010, 12:27 PM
Which brings up an interesting situation for those that bash KW's calls. Landry is completing his passes at 11 yards per attempt, which is pretty high. If KW is calling those plays, they're working.

I have no problem with the bubble screen. It does seem like we run it a lot but it works a lot too. Getting Broyles and Murray out in space, one on one can be a killer for the other teams d. The coaching staff just needs to be better about ajusting the play calling if they decide to sell out and stop the bubble screens. I think they did ok with that against aTm but we couldn't connect on those downfield passes.

soonercastor
11/22/2010, 01:32 PM
A&M did a great job of defending it, plus the other WR wasn't always blocking well. We didn't seem to run it a whole lot on saturday.