PDA

View Full Version : Sooner XC at NCAA championships today

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/22/2010, 11:41 AM
The Sooner men are ranked 6th (after a surprise upset of the #2 Pokes last week at Midwest regionals) and will be gunning for a top 5 finish today at the NCAA championships in Terra Haute, Indiana. Men's race will start at 12:48 eastern.

http://www.ncaa.com/allaccess/index.html?media=212485

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/22/2010, 12:09 PM
Temperature good, course in good condition. Winds in the 30s however, should be very very interesting.

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/22/2010, 07:47 PM
Sooners take fifth, led by all-american jr Kevin Schwab. Sheep ****ers win

CowboyMRW
11/23/2010, 02:29 AM
Sooners take fifth, led by all-american jr Kevin Schwab. Sheep ****ers win

Is the Kevin Schwab kid that went to high school in Oklahoma. Did he redshirt because I could've sworn he was a senior the same year I was. And we rested 3 of our starters at regionals

SouthCarolinaSooner
11/23/2010, 11:25 AM
Is the Kevin Schwab kid that went to high school in Oklahoma. Did he redshirt because I could've sworn he was a senior the same year I was. And we rested 3 of our starters at regionals
Yes, pretty much the entire team red shirted two years ago. Its paid off, the Sooners have gone from bottom of the big 12 three four and five years ago to 12th and 5th at NCAAs. Martin Smith is doing outstanding things for the track and cross country programs. Well, Girma was the only scorer you rested.