PDA

View Full Version : TAKE THAT BABY OUT!!!

waynepayne
11/21/2010, 09:35 PM
To the woman at the 1100 o'clock showing of Harry Potter this morning, I just want to say thank you for loudly saying what the rest of us were thinking.

Get an effin babysitter people!

soonerchk
11/21/2010, 09:40 PM
It was you, wasn't it?

waynepayne
11/21/2010, 09:42 PM
It was you, wasn't it?

with the babby?

hellz no!

:)

soonerchk
11/21/2010, 09:43 PM
Was it The?

Collier11
11/21/2010, 09:44 PM
The best ever was when I was at this movie in Edmond, there was a crying baby and about 45 seconds of tense silence from the crowd when someone yelled "shut up that F*cking baby" best moment ever

waynepayne
11/21/2010, 09:46 PM
Was it The?

If I thought it was The I would have hurled my jr. mints that way.

And I love my jr. mints.

btk108
11/21/2010, 09:46 PM
That Potter crowd is skeery

soonerchk
11/21/2010, 09:53 PM
He's totally not worth wasting Jr Mints over.

Hot Rod
11/21/2010, 09:54 PM
The best ever was when I was at this movie in Edmond, there was a crying baby and about 45 seconds of tense silence from the crowd when someone yelled "shut up that F*cking baby" best moment ever

Thats awesome! I've got no problem telling people to shut up in movies as well.

AlboSooner
11/21/2010, 09:56 PM
did Harry and Hermione make out?

soonerchk
11/21/2010, 09:56 PM
How was the movie? I've decided to wait until Part 2 comes out and see it all back to back. I suck at waiting.

AlboSooner
11/21/2010, 10:10 PM
How was the movie? I've decided to wait until Part 2 comes out and see it all back to back. I suck at waiting.

ok. this first part was a set up. i'm not a HP connoisseur, but it's hard to believe that Valdermort's counterpart is punked by low level wizards. I mean, HP is Valdermort's mortal enemy, he shouldn't be slapped by common wizards. (no spoilers were revealed.)

Penguin
11/21/2010, 10:23 PM
I really wanted to yell at a lady and her little kid this morning at church. "Telling your kid to hush didn't work the first 499 times, what make you think #500 will?"

But, the pastor's sermon was on Godly patience, so I held my tongue.

badger
11/21/2010, 10:35 PM
Harry Potter 7 summary:

<spoilers... but if you haven't read the book, you'll be totally lost watching this film>

(Sad family parting scenes... hope you've all established that the kids have families by now, because no intros)
Harry: Nuh uh, you guys ain't sacrificing yourself for me!
Everyone else: Lol, Harry angst.
(Characters die and get injured)
Harry: Well, time to take my shirt off again... you know... polyjuice potion reasons.
(filler with well-known British actors and actresses)
Ron: Well, g2g
(filler with kids in the middle of nowhere feeling unsafe)
Ron: Well, I'm back!
Harry: Well, I have my shirt off again!
(Naked Harry and Hermione make out in front of Ron... no joke)
Random character: Let me tell you what the Deathly Hallows are
Others: Huh?
Random: It's right there in the movie's title, so we had to fit it in before the end of this movie. Critics won't take kindly to writing that of as "That's in Part 2."
Critics: Too late! 79 percent on Rotten Tomatoes, suckers!
(more deaths/injuries)
Voldy: I have a new wand!
<end of part 1>

silverwheels
11/21/2010, 11:50 PM
with the babby?

hellz no!

:)

You didn't keep it? Dammit, I was looking forward to having a little me running around out there somewhere.

bonkuba
11/22/2010, 07:26 AM

Never make an excuse for folks not taking their kids out....but if some coward said something like that in the dark regarding my kids. He would not leave the theatre area in good health.

Only a ***** would hide in the dark and say something like that toward a child. Overall *uck that stupid idiot.

waynepayne
11/22/2010, 08:51 AM
You didn't keep it? Dammit, I was looking forward to having a little me running around out there somewhere.

Lord have mercy, the mouth that child would have on it....

soonerchk
11/22/2010, 09:50 AM
(Naked Harry and Hermione make out in front of Ron... no joke)

WHAAAAA????

I don't remember that in the book and I'm pretty sure I would have.

bonkuba
11/22/2010, 09:54 AM
Overall I thought the movie was OK....not great.....but not bad. I would recommend seeing it.

DIB
11/22/2010, 09:54 AM
Never make an excuse for folks not taking their kids out....but if some coward said something like that in the dark regarding my kids. He would not leave the theatre area in good health.

Only a ***** would hide in the dark and say something like that toward a child. Overall *uck that stupid idiot.

You sound like you have anger problems. Do you beat your kids?

waynepayne
11/22/2010, 09:57 AM
WHAAAAA????

SPOILER***********************************

Oh yes, yes they do....and it is disturbing.

soonerchk
11/22/2010, 09:58 AM
Well now I don't want to see it. That's just wrong.

DIB
11/22/2010, 10:13 AM
I heard there's side boob action

badger
11/22/2010, 10:17 AM
WHAAAAA????

I actually read about that before the movie and I am thinking WTF?! because I didn't remember that from the book either. Reading that they snuck stuff like that and tons of bare chested Harry into the flick just made it sound dumbed down for a tween audience so I really had low expectations going in. However, once you see the movie and the context that it is in, it will make sense... the making out part, not all the Harry shirtless scenes. I think they're just trying to keep up with Twilight on that :rolleyes:

As such, anyone that's read the book knows that the second half of the book is the better half, so this part of the story is really just to cover the necessary story elements... like, yes, what the Deathly Hallows are.

bonkuba
11/22/2010, 10:21 AM
You sound like you have anger problems. Do you beat your kids?

No Genius.....But I will beat your *** if you yell something stupid like that at my kids.

No anger issues at all my friend.

heh :D

soonerchk
11/22/2010, 10:25 AM
I actually read about that before the movie and I am thinking WTF?! because I didn't remember that from the book either. Reading that they snuck stuff like that and tons of bare chested Harry into the flick just made it sound dumbed down for a tween audience so I really had low expectations going in. However, once you see the movie and the context that it is in, it will make sense... the making out part, not all the Harry shirtless scenes. I think they're just trying to keep up with Twilight on that :rolleyes:

As such, anyone that's read the book knows that the second half of the book is the better half, so this part of the story is really just to cover the necessary story elements... like, yes, what the Deathly Hallows are.

Okay, since we've got the spoilers out there, where do they make the break between 1 and 2?

I'll take your word that the Harry/Hermione makeout scene makes sense, but it seriously creeps me out.

waynepayne
11/22/2010, 10:27 AM
Okay, since we've got the spoilers out there, where do they make the break between 1 and 2?

I'll take your word that the Harry/Hermione makeout scene makes sense, but it seriously creeps me out.

When Voldemort find the elder wand.

FADE TO BLACK

badger
11/22/2010, 10:31 AM
Yep, a character dies on the Harry side and Voldy finds his prized wand. So basically, they're ending with evil triumphant and the good side looking sad.

Also, the critics who bashed the movie have already said this, but Alan Rickman has hardly any screen time. Boo

3rdgensooner
11/22/2010, 10:32 AM
To the woman at the 1100 o'clock showing of Harry Potter this morning, I just want to say thank you for loudly saying what the rest of us were thinking.

Get an effin babysitter people!Why does waynepayne hate children?

How was the movie? I've decided to wait until Part 2 comes out and see it all back to back. I suck at waiting.Let me get this straight: you suck at waiting, so you're going to wait.

Got it.

soonerchk
11/22/2010, 10:36 AM
When Voldemort find the elder wand.

FADE TO BLACK

Yep, a character dies on the Harry side and Voldy finds his prized wand. So basically, they're ending with evil triumphant and the good side looking sad.

Also, the critics who bashed the movie have already said this, but Alan Rickman has hardly any screen time. Boo

They best do Snape justice in part 2.

Why does waynepayne hate children?

Let me get this straight: you suck at waiting, so you're going to wait.

Got it.
Yes. I'd rather wait and see all of it than see half of it and wait 6 months for the rest.

waynepayne
11/22/2010, 10:38 AM
Why does waynepayne hate children?

Let me get this straight: you suck at waiting, so you're going to wait.

Got it.

I'll answer my part. (althoughshemakesahellofapointchk)

Its not the children I hate, I believe they are our future.

But I have this dream of that same scene playing out and in a better society we would stop the movie, put a spotlight on the offending parent, bring them to the front of the stage and then decide their fate with a thumbs up/down.

Somewhere nearby would be hungry tigers.

Just a little scene that played out in my head after 1.5 hours of crying babby...

AlboSooner
11/22/2010, 10:42 AM
I heard there's side boob action

Yes there is. That whole scene was weird. Too spicy for some young ages in there.

I always wonder when I read promises that X would beat up Y; what if Y is somebody you don't want to mess with?

DIB
11/22/2010, 10:42 AM
No Genius.....But I will beat your *** if you yell something stupid like that at my kids.

No anger issues at all my friend.

heh :D

At your kids? Sounds like it was yelled at the incompetent parents that can't control their kids. Do you have trouble controlling your kids?

3rdgensooner
11/22/2010, 10:54 AM
I'll answer my part. (althoughshemakesahellofapointchk)

Its not the children I hate, I believe they are our future.

But I have this dream of that same scene playing out and in a better society we would stop the movie, put a spotlight on the offending parent, bring them to the front of the stage and then decide their fate with a thumbs up/down.

Somewhere nearby would be hungry tigers.

Just a little scene that played out in my head after 1.5 hours of crying babby...

Was Russell Crowe there?

waynepayne
11/22/2010, 10:58 AM
Was Russell Crowe there?

In my head? always 3g......always.

silverwheels
11/22/2010, 10:59 AM
Lord have mercy, the mouth that child would have on it....

I think it would be pretty funny.

texaspokieokie
11/22/2010, 11:08 AM

not being said towarda the child, it's for the retarded parent.

how would you know who's health to ruin ???

bonkuba
11/22/2010, 11:16 AM
not being said towarda the child, it's for the retarded parent.

how would you know who's health to ruin ???

re-read the post and try again.

saucysoonergal
11/22/2010, 11:20 AM
Leave the kid at home with a babysitter or bring a bottle or binky or something to cram in its mouth. ;)

soonerchk
11/22/2010, 11:20 AM
Why would you take a babby or a small child to a PG13 movie?

saucysoonergal
11/22/2010, 11:21 AM
NC-17?

DIB
11/22/2010, 11:21 AM
re-read the post and try again.

The phrase "shut up that ****ing baby" is obviously directed at the deadbeat parent and not the baby. Do you often try to pick fights, when you're in public? It sounds like you need some anger management help. I am sure 3g can recommend a qualified individual.

badger
11/22/2010, 12:52 PM
NC-17?

Haha - I think Hermie was wearing a flesh-colored strapless bra in that scene. As for Harry repeatedly stripping, it will probably be a bit excessive except for those with questionable obsession levels.

<spoiler - but again if didn't read the book, this movie will lose you after the first few scenes!>

Harry - and Harry clones - strip outta your clothes and change in front of the camera!

Harry - polyjuice potion time, so remove your shirt!

HARRY! You need to go swimming in that freezing water! STRIP, STRIP! STRIP!

I think there was one more scene, but I don't remember which... oh yeah, the naked makeout. Ugggh.