PDA

View Full Version : the okie state mind...

MR2-Sooner86
11/21/2010, 06:33 PM
Just in case you didn't have many reasons to hate their fans...

OU has had a history of copying oSu in football. The Cowboys hire the first black head coach in the conference, then OU hires a black head coach. oSu hires a certain defensive coordinator and OU hires his twin.

Finch, he's a little scary.

But we have randle, and smith, and hopefully sims.

So we'll still have the better rushing attack.

DeMarco Murray's break out year is next year. Oh wait, it's not. He's the most overrated OU athlete I can remember in a long time. Finch is better than him. But history suggests that we won't see him Stillwater because OU sucks at making the right call on the road. Baylor is Baylor; doesn't count.

Ryan Broyles can't get his numbers without a thousand little screen passes that allow OU's biggest strength (holding) to take center stage. If we don't get screwed by the refs like we did in the first half at Kansas, OU's biggest weapon is out of the game.

OU-OSU means something for the first time since 1984? Did it mean anything in 2001 when you lost? I guess not, you didn't win anything from that. What about 2002 when you lost again? I guess not. Did the RRR mean anything this year? No.

I bet we hold murray under a 100 yards.

IMO NE Defense is better than OU's from every game I have seen this year. With that being said we put 41 pts on them even in a loss. We had chances for more points but stupid penalties hurt. I feel NE is the best defense OSU will face all year and even with their Man-to-Man schemes, they couldnt slow us down too much. Oh and Weeden has done nothing but improve since then.

"Finch is a key component of a new offensive wrinkle the Sooners broke out, a diamond formation (stolen from Oklahoma State)"...... ESPN says the samething we are

Baylor sucks. Don't act like OU beating Baylor in Waco is something special. It isn't.

Considering OU copied our No Huddle that Larry Fedora used, I'm not surprised at all. Freaking wannabes.

i don't understand all the hype surrounding finley. he might be fast but he has no vision on the field and he can't make anyone miss. what he is is a fast, non-elusive dumb guy.

OU Engineer
11/21/2010, 06:35 PM
lets just take care of business so they go back to talking about wrastlin and golf.

ouwasp
pokes calling Sooners "wanna-bes".

That's rich.

fadada1
they're as retarded as the day is long.

soonergirlNeugene
11/21/2010, 06:43 PM
thats some good bulletin board material

wilson63
11/21/2010, 06:51 PM
I guess they forgot last year their dreams got smashed by an 8-4 team they were suppose to destroy and our home win streak. Then they could only come up with two instances of success in a decade...c'mon...are they serious.."wanna bes"...the headline is...this is their first 10 win season...ever!

PUHLEESSE!! Go away!!

En_Fuego
11/21/2010, 06:55 PM
The okie state .......of mind

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/dscarter320/TOOTHLESS.jpg

silverwheels
11/21/2010, 06:57 PM
Stillwater needs to be moved to Arkansas where it would fit in better.

SoonerBacker
11/21/2010, 06:58 PM
They're Okie State. They wear florescent orange. They copy every other team's traditions and try to claim them as their own. They are agroids. Their fans can't stay out of threads on SF that have nothing to do with them. They suck...what more reason do we need to hate them?

slh1234
11/21/2010, 07:01 PM
Just in case you didn't have many reasons to hate their fans...

That's classic comedy - not a reason to hate. It's always good to have a reason to laugh :)

btw, it's only funny if they really believe that ... and they do ...

Dan Thompson
11/21/2010, 07:08 PM
We had lights on our field before they did!

CrimsonRez
11/21/2010, 07:11 PM
We had a football team before they did, that about sums this **** all up.

goingoneight
11/21/2010, 07:27 PM
Comparing OU football to aggy football is like comparing the greatest, most-storied college football program in the country to oranges.

En_Fuego
11/21/2010, 07:37 PM
Comparing OU football to aggy football is like comparing the greatest, most-storied college football program in the country to Sheep Sh1T.

Fixed ^

3DSooner
11/21/2010, 07:39 PM
Let the game begin!
These pricks need a timeout!

Okie35
11/21/2010, 07:48 PM
That Baylor comparison is hilarious Finley had more yards on them and Baylor had 464 yards total on them. I could only imagine if it was at Waco.

SoonerStud615
11/21/2010, 08:52 PM
This sums up the difference between hating a horn and hating a poke.

Horns can sometimes be educated, often have a good sense of college football, and are a formidable opponent.

Pokes are a bunch of ignorant mouth-breathers with a little brother complex and no vision outside of being a Poke 4EVAR.

instigator
11/21/2010, 09:10 PM
First OU game - 1895
First OSU game - 1901

Whose the copycat now beyonces?!?!

imnlovewithmysister
11/21/2010, 09:19 PM
this is a typical osu fan.... so check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvmihzTr_o

GDC
11/21/2010, 09:23 PM
I don't think many bad thoughts about the pathetic little Aggies, in fact I rarely think of them at all.

SoonerBacker
11/21/2010, 10:32 PM
I don't think many bad thoughts about the pathetic little Aggies, in fact I rarely think of them at all.

The only reason I do is because I work with so many of them who won't stfu!

And the fact that the agroids won't leave the SF boards!

bullnoob
11/21/2010, 10:52 PM
I love this time of year; leaves falling from trees, Christmas decorations going up, the stunned looks upon the aggie faces...........

SoonerObsession
11/21/2010, 10:57 PM
I love this time of year; leaves falling from trees, Christmas decorations going up, the stunned looks upon the aggie faces...........

....checking the Aggie message boards the day after they lose yet again to the Sooners.

osucowboy344
11/21/2010, 11:01 PM
....checking the Aggie message boards the day after they lose yet again to the Sooners.

You might be able to do that in a couple of years;)

SoonerBacker
11/21/2010, 11:07 PM
80-15-7

NCarolinaSooner
11/21/2010, 11:09 PM
So this week has been hard for me---my niece goofed off in high school and didn't have the grades or ACT scores to get into OU. She may end up at---I can't even say it---it's not Ohio State, but has the same initials. I am having a hard time coming to terms with this. I feel I should congratulate her for getting into ANY college, but this just does not seem grounds for congratulations. What, it anything should I say?

osucowboy344
11/21/2010, 11:10 PM
Too bad your not playing in front of 80,000 fans!;)

http://www.zerodiggs.com/gooners/Ontheroadagain.mp3

SoonerBacker
11/21/2010, 11:21 PM

We didn't in Waco either. They can't fill their stadium either.

By the way, that video has been posted by several agroids on other threads.
Either find something new and original or STFU.

Lastly, I may be wrong, but I believe the contraction is what you need in your post. Not the possessive!

osucowboy344
11/21/2010, 11:23 PM
We didn't in Waco either. They can't fill their stadium either.

By the way, that video has been posted by several agroids on other threads.
Either find something new and original or STFU.

Lastly, I may be wrong, but I believe the contraction is what you need in your post. Not the possessive!

I hope your team thinks we are as bad as your fans think we are.:eek:

silverwheels
11/21/2010, 11:33 PM

By the way, congrats on your team getting to .500 all time this season. Took them long enough.

Boomer38Sooner
11/21/2010, 11:37 PM
80-15-7

SoonerBacker
11/21/2010, 11:54 PM

And I hope your team thinks we are as bad as you obviously think we are.
Now, go back to OP.

OU Engineer
11/22/2010, 12:43 AM
So this week has been hard for me---my niece goofed off in high school and didn't have the grades or ACT scores to get into OU. She may end up at---I can't even say it---it's not Ohio State, but has the same initials. I am having a hard time coming to terms with this. I feel I should congratulate her for getting into ANY college, but this just does not seem grounds for congratulations. What, it anything should I say?

go to a community college for the gen ed classes then transfer. its cheaper and much better than her having to hump sheep for 4 years...

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 12:47 AM
80-15-7

That equals 2010 victory for the Sooners!!! YeHAWWWWW:pop:

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:02 AM

That song would be cute, but you're forgetting one thing:

OU OWNS Boone Pickens Stadium!

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:03 AM
That song would be cute, but you're forgetting one thing:

OU OWNS Boone Pickens Stadium!

Strange.....I thought Boone owned it. It is T Boone State right?:rolleyes:

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:09 AM
It was officially named Boone Pickens stadium in 2003: ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boone_Pickens_Stadium

Since that time, the OU-OSU games played there:

2004, OU won 38-35
2006, OU won 27-21
2008, OU won 61-41.

In other words, OSU has never beaten OU since the stadium has been called "Boone Pickens Stadium." That sounds to me like OU owns it at game time.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:12 AM
It was officially named Boone Pickens stadium in 2003: ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boone_Pickens_Stadium

Since that time, the OU-OSU games played there:

2004, OU won 38-35
2006, OU won 27-21
2008, OU won 61-41.

In other words, OSU has never beaten OU since the stadium has been called "Boone Pickens Stadium." That sounds to me like OU owns it at game time.

We should rename it to Boomer stadium because OSU will never beat OU there.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:14 AM
We should rename it to Boomer stadium because OSU will never beat OU there.

I understand ... you sit and watch other teams beat OU a couple of times on their home field and really wish it was you.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:15 AM
I understand ... you sit and watch other teams beat OU a couple of times on their home field and really wish it was you.

No, OU could lose 10 games and still beat OSU. OSU does not have talented players or good coaches.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:19 AM
No, OU could lose 10 games and still beat OSU. OSU does not have talented players or good coaches.

Would it make any difference? I actually like it a lot better on years like this when OSU has a good record coming in ... Just don't forget who owns you :).

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:20 AM
Would it make any difference? I actually like it a lot better on years like this when OSU has a good record coming in ... Just don't forget who owns you :).

Good record? We played wussy teams all season. Our defense is the worst in the big 12. OU owns no matter what.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:22 AM
Good record? We played wussy teams all season. Our defense is the worst in the big 12. OU owns no matter what.

That's not OU's fault though. Personally, I don't mind. I think OU will get here with a good record more years than not. Can OSU keep up their end of the bargain?

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:23 AM
That's not OU's fault though. Personally, I don't mind. I think OU will get here with a good record more years than not. Can OSU keep up their end of the bargain?

No, OSU is a program built on beating up on inferior opponents and losing to OU.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:26 AM
No, OSU is a program built on beating up on inferior opponents and losing to OU.

Ah ... I see then. So let me help you put together a schedule here ... Idaho State, Northeastern Oklahoma State University, I hear OCU has an intramural squad. I'll check to see if St. Mary's has a football program ... oh! And don't forget Southern Podunk State.

Would that help out? I always like to help.

yur-out
11/22/2010, 01:28 AM

Nope. OsU has the bestest offense evar (Year in and year out). Ever since they signed Bobby Reed

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:29 AM
Ah ... I see then. So let me help you put together a schedule here ... Idaho State, Northeastern Oklahoma State University, I hear OCU has an intramural squad. I'll check to see if St. Mary's has a football program ... oh! And don't forget Southern Podunk State.

Would that help out? I always like to help.

OSU should withdraw from the big 12 and join the WAC and then we would obtain the quality schedule you appear to show above.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:31 AM
OSU should withdraw from the big 12 and join the WAC.

From what I hear, it's those %$$#% state legislators that want to make sure OU and OSU stay together though. Maybe if we work together we can think of a solution here.

Personally, I'm a little worried that if you go to another conference, the OU game may not happen every year.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:32 AM
From what I hear, it's those %$$#% state legislators that want to make sure OU and OSU stay together though. Maybe if we work together we can think of a solution here.

Personally, I'm a little worried that if you go to another conference, the OU game may not happen every year.

Well, you can always join the WAC but they probably would not accept a football team that has a national championship.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:33 AM
Well, you can always join the WAC but they probably would not accept a football team that has a national championship.

It would be a first for them, wouldn't it. They might not accept OSU there either because most of them don't have wrestling programs.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:35 AM
It would be a first for them, wouldn't it. They might not accept OSU there either because most of them don't have wrestling programs.

Wrestling is not a real sport anyways so it does not matter. If it was football then they would reject OSUs application.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:36 AM
Wrestling is not a real sport anyways so it does not matter. If it was football then they would reject OSUs application.

Oh, okay then. So that removes the WAC's objection, but what about OSU's objection?

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:38 AM
Oh, okay then. So that removes the WAC's objection, but what about OSU's objection?

Objection? They will turn into Boise State except they would not beat OU like the broncos.;)

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:40 AM
Objection? They will turn into Boise State except they would not beat OU like the broncos.;)

Ah, so everybody wins in a sense.

Here's an idea, though. If you can't have a wrestling program, maybe you can offer your wrestlers football scholarships. I know some of them are undersized and all, but they know how to take people to the ground. I hear that can be really useful in football.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:45 AM
Ah, so everybody wins in a sense.

Here's an idea, though. If you can't have a wrestling program, maybe you can offer your wrestlers football scholarships. I know some of them are undersized and all, but they know how to take people to the ground. I hear that can be really useful in football.

I think they already tried that with the heavy weights.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:47 AM
I think they already tried that with the heavy weights.

Did it work? I mean, did anybody get tackled? because I haven't heard of much of that happening at an OSU game.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 01:49 AM
Did it work? I mean, did anybody get tackled? because I haven't heard of much of that happening at an OSU game.

No. Surprisingly, our 2 star offensive linemen from Rhode Island were beating them out. But, it was only because they were not rounding up sheep during practice.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 01:56 AM
No. Surprisingly, our 2 star offensive linemen from Rhode Island were beating them out. But, it was only because they were not rounding up sheep during practice.

2 star! Really? Have you met Dale Rich on here? He seems to be the local expert (cough cough sputter) sorry (wheeze), excuse me a moment, ... I almost choked to death on that one ... ah ... there, I think I got it under control, but don't ask me to repeat that ... to complete the sentece without repeating: on stars. I thought he was telling us how many stars you guys had. I don't remember that discussion of 2 star offensive linemen. It can't be official unless Dale says it is, though. Have you cleared that with him?

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 02:07 AM
2 star! Really? Have you met Dale Rich on here? He seems to be the local expert (cough cough sputter) sorry (wheeze), excuse me a moment, ... I almost choked to death on that one ... ah ... there, I think I got it under control, but don't ask me to repeat that ... to complete the sentece without repeating: on stars. I thought he was telling us how many stars you guys had. I don't remember that discussion of 2 star offensive linemen. It can't be official unless Dale says it is, though. Have you cleared that with him?

I don't know who this Dale rich guy is but he is obviously misinformed. We have a few good players that would back up the 5 star recruits of OU.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 02:09 AM
I don't know who this Dale rich guy is but he is obviously misinformed. We have a few good players that would back up the 5 star recruits of OU.

Well, that puts the WAC option out, then. Maybe we should look into the sunbelt conference for you.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 02:11 AM
Well, that puts the WAC option out, then. Maybe we should look into the sunbelt conference for you.

No, the rule only applies to national championships in football. OSU still qualifies.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 02:13 AM
No, the rule only applies to national championships in football. OSU still qualifies.

I just thought of another challenge, too. You're going to have to make OU to give up ownership of Boone Pickens stadium. They're not going to let one of their stadiums depart. So do you think OSU is up to that task on Saturday?

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 02:14 AM
I just thought of another challenge, too. You're going to have to make OU to give up ownership of Boone Pickens stadium. They're not going to let one of their stadiums depart. So do you think OSU is up to that task on Saturday?

No, OSU will keep that as a reminder of what will never be. Boone will donate more money to try to change the name but it will be to no avail because the sheep like the name Boomer.

slh1234
11/22/2010, 02:17 AM
No, OSU will keep that as a reminder of what will never be. Boone will donate more money to try to change the name but it will be to no avail because the sheep like the name Boomer.

Sounds like you're stuck, then. I'm all out of ideas. I really hate to see you in misery, though. I know it'll worry me all night ... I'll probably toss and turn all night.

Well, this has been fun and all, but it's late for me even on the left coast. I'm sure you have other things to do as well.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 02:21 AM
Sounds like you're stuck, then. I'm all out of ideas. I really hate to see you in misery, though. I know it'll worry me all night ... I'll probably toss and turn all night.

Well, this has been fun and all, but it's late for me even on the left coast. I'm sure you have other things to do as well.

Its cool have a good night. My sis lives in san fran.

homb1978
11/22/2010, 08:55 AM
By all means, let's talk about the past. It will have so much bearing on the outcome.

osucowboy344
11/22/2010, 02:06 PM
By all means, let's talk about the past. It will have so much bearing on the outcome.

OSU is going to lose by 100 because all the sheep will be out of the barn and Rasslers will be mad. Upside down horns OSU Sucks Saxet Sucks Boomers Boomering !:texan:

agoo758
11/22/2010, 02:30 PM
this is a typical osu fan.... so check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJvmihzTr_o

That has got to be at least the fourth ****ing time, that some stupidass poke has linked that video, if I was a mod, I would have banned these idiots by now. :mad: