PDA

View Full Version : went to the convenience store this morning...

Penguin
11/21/2010, 05:32 PM
and found the exact bottle of water i was looking for... one liter bottle of Fiji water. the pakistani dude's price for it? $2.15. the pakistani dude sees me looking at it and i axed him if he'll sell it for $1.25. pakistani dude laughs. i tell him i can buy a colder, newer bottle of Fiji water at the Wal-Marts for $1.49 and axe him why i would even consider spending the kind of money he was axing for. he makes some snide comment that i didn't have the money to buy the water anyway, so i reach into my pocket and pull out 3 dollars in quarters and counted it all right in front of his stupid inbred pakistani raghead face. you should have seen his jaw drop on the floor.

just felt like venting my frustration with people that apparently don't understand how the free market works.

i sure showed him. i'm awesome.

SanJoaquinSooner
11/21/2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.phluphph.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ak-47_watergun_aqua_fire.jpg

Fiji water is the only kind of water I use in my gun.

I paid $19.99 for this water gun. I believe it to be well worth it.

Okla-homey
11/21/2010, 07:06 PM
For the record, I have never bought a bottle of water in my life. It just seems kinda silly to buy drinking water you can get for free from the faucet.
Which is also precisely where the bottled stuff comes from. You can look it up.

sooner59
11/21/2010, 07:17 PM
Personally I don't see the attraction of natural spring water. Are protozoan parasites a delicacy?

C O R N * D O G
11/21/2010, 07:27 PM
mA0nM8l8onE

A Sooner in Texas
11/21/2010, 10:13 PM
and found the exact bottle of water i was looking for... one liter bottle of Fiji water. the pakistani dude's price for it? $2.15. the pakistani dude sees me looking at it and i axed him if he'll sell it for $1.25. pakistani dude laughs. i tell him i can buy a colder, newer bottle of Fiji water at the Wal-Marts for $1.49 and axe him why i would even consider spending the kind of money he was axing for. he makes some snide comment that i didn't have the money to buy the water anyway, so i reach into my pocket and pull out 3 dollars in quarters and counted it all right in front of his stupid inbred pakistani raghead face. you should have seen his jaw drop on the floor.

just felt like venting my frustration with people that apparently don't understand how the free market works.

But did you buy a gun?

hipsterdoofus
11/22/2010, 10:11 AM
Did you axe him?

yermom
11/22/2010, 12:50 PM
For the record, I have never bought a bottle of water in my life. It just seems kinda silly to buy drinking water you can get for free from the faucet.

it depends on the water

and the water out of my faucet is gross

3rdgensooner
11/22/2010, 12:51 PM
Did you axe him?
Apparently at least twice.

Harry Beanbag
11/22/2010, 01:08 PM

You don't live in Phoenix. Hands down the worst tasting tap water I've ever had.

jumperstop
11/22/2010, 01:11 PM
You don't live in Phoenix. Hands down the worst tasting tap water I've ever had.

I guess you've never been to Norman. I don't care how ****ty tasting it is coming out of the faucet, still taste like water and good enough for me to drink.

Harry Beanbag
11/22/2010, 01:16 PM
I guess you've never been to Norman. I don't care how ****ty tasting it is coming out of the faucet, still taste like water and good enough for me to drink.

I went to OU genius. The urinal at Owen Field thinks Phoenix water tastes terrible.

WichitaSooner
11/22/2010, 05:15 PM

Sounds like aboo knows exactly how the free market works.... and since he got you to overpay for your water.... apparently he's better at it than you.

But you're more racist, so you got THAT going for ya....

SOONER44EVER
11/22/2010, 05:42 PM

Worst tap water I ever saw was in Watertown, MA. Seriously.

Crucifax Autumn
11/22/2010, 05:45 PM
Clayville, NY takes the crown as far as i'm concerned. Tasted like **** and at least 3 times in the six months I was there they sent out advisories to not use it since it was infected with e coli.

SOONER44EVER
11/22/2010, 05:50 PM
Clayville, NY takes the crown as far as i'm concerned. Tasted like **** and at least 3 times in the six months I was there they sent out advisories to not use it since it was infected with e coli.

In Watertown nobody drinks it. Its usually tough to find bottled water in the stores around there.

yermom
11/22/2010, 05:53 PM
Sounds like aboo knows exactly how the free market works.... and since he got you to overpay for your water.... apparently he's better at it than you.

But you're more racist, so you got THAT going for ya....

i don't think he actually bought it, he just wanted to make sure he knew he could ;)

(he's making fun of this thread)
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147822

Adrian
11/22/2010, 06:30 PM
The last few times I drank Fiji water, I could swear that it tasted like sand...

badger
11/22/2010, 06:52 PM
Did you actually try to barter a cheaper bottle of water at a convenience store? Lol.

Penguin
11/22/2010, 07:34 PM
The last few times I drank Fiji water, I could swear that it tasted like sand...

I know what you mean. Fiji water is pretty weird. There's something in it. There's kind of a weird texture to the water. It's hard to explain.