PDA

View Full Version : Hey Baylor, here's a big Phuck You! So much for classy!

Tigeman
11/21/2010, 02:37 PM
Wow, Gotta loveeee this.....

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203167

We need a Big Red Sports & Imports in Waco, NOW!

We aren't going to start winning games until we pay the same price as everyone else for the best players. Today's elite college athlete that is looking to attend Oklahoma has a price tag. If you don't pay, they won't play. We need to start going head to head for those players.

Oklahoma has won championships, because they have the model down. They pay them, and they don't get caught. If we want to win, we need to step up. No excuses people.

Big Red Sports and Imports is a typical car dealership. Nothing fancy about it, except that it's suspiciously low on things like oh, paperwork.

They've been flying airplanes pulling banners over OU games since 1976, the coaching staff had their cars financed through BigRed Sports since 83 and they've given generously to the OU ath dept.

Now granted only a fvck'ing moron, or an NCAA investigator would look at that set of facts and be prompted to think that Rhett Bomar was a one time event, but that's beside the point.

The point is, the model works. You start a car dealership, you pay the players, you win games. That's how it's done and that's how the big boys put up 50+ points on a team.

We aren't going to win until we're willing to go head to head where it counts..

and that's in the car lots and auto dealerships.

Our program isn't going to get the five star recruits until we get a car dealership going, so we need to step it up NOW!

You know, last night I was thinking if we had a year we absolutely could not win the Big 12 (like last year) and there had to be one team to win it....who would it be. I was thinking Baylor. But after this shlt....IDK. They get a little success then go all aggie on us too, WTF? Here's a toast to your perennial bottom dwelling!

soonerhubs
11/21/2010, 02:40 PM
Big Green's Mopeds and Street-Legal Golf-Carts? :D

oumartin
11/21/2010, 02:43 PM
Big Green's Mopeds and Street-Legal Golf-Carts? :D

yeah, take 12 years to pay it off and do it with your fathers money. I like it.

Widescreen
11/21/2010, 02:44 PM
I don't get too worked up about what Dr. Pepper Aggie thinks.

OKLA21FAN
11/21/2010, 02:46 PM
oh yeah?????

well, BU gives away free Pizza Hut pizzas all the time. :pop:

I'm calling the NCAA, as they obviously have the 'model' down pat.

soonerhubs
11/21/2010, 02:51 PM
I'll play for a 4year supply of Dr. Pepper. ;)

oudavid1
11/21/2010, 02:53 PM
Shut the f(bleep)k up. Baylor.

soonerhubs
11/21/2010, 02:54 PM
Lighten up guys. It's just some squirrel fan with anger issues. :D

OU Engineer
11/21/2010, 02:55 PM
im surprised they have enough fans to create a baylorfans.com website...

OKLA21FAN
11/21/2010, 02:56 PM
Lighten up guys. It's just some squirrel fan with anger issues. :D

thats not Sicem! :pop:

Tigeman
11/21/2010, 02:56 PM
I'm just disappointed they went all aggie w/ just a little success. Hopefully he's just the one guy, and not a trend, as we all know there's always one!

setem
11/21/2010, 02:58 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but the coaches are given cars to drive while employed at the university. I saw it in Bob's contract that he would receive the vehicle of his choosing or something to that affect.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/21/2010, 03:00 PM
i dont think a fan represents the whole school or the entire fanbase..if thats true, OU is in trouble

Tigeman
11/21/2010, 03:07 PM
Yeah but the fans are what give a school their rep and their personality.

Look at Aggie North and Aggie South - Tards

* - Stuck up conceited POS's. Oh yeah, and Tards

Like I said, hopefully he's just "that guy" and it doesn't translate to the rest of the fanbase.

C&CDean
11/21/2010, 03:22 PM
Yeah but the fans are what give a school their rep and their personality.

Look at Aggie North and Aggie South - Tards

* - Stuck up conceited POS's. Oh yeah, and Tards

Like I said, hopefully he's just "that guy" and it doesn't translate to the rest of the fanbase.

Reallly? So everybody thinks OU fans are whiney bitches who complain after every play that doesn't go for 6 and who hate their coaches?

Bummer.

soonerhubs
11/21/2010, 03:31 PM
Reallly? So everybody thinks OU fans are whiney bitches who complain after every play that doesn't go for 6 and who hate their coaches?

Bummer.

****ing Wilson!!!!

;)

unbiasedtruth
11/21/2010, 03:35 PM
just another "have not" mouthing off....

Midtowner
11/21/2010, 03:37 PM
If the players are being paid, they aren't paid enough.

Tigeman
11/21/2010, 03:40 PM

Bummer.

Yep! Ask the Pokes and * fans! :D

soonerchk
11/21/2010, 03:49 PM
i dont think a fan represents the whole school or the entire fanbase..if thats true, OU is in trouble

No doubt!! Do you want leroy representing all of us???

Salt City Sooner
11/21/2010, 04:38 PM
Back when CP3 was here, they (& by "they", I do mean THEY) had 2 favorite names for her on that board: A) Cowtney, & B ) Courtney the Cow. It told me all I needed to know about that place.

ouwasp
11/21/2010, 06:25 PM
just another "have not" mouthing off....

This.

Heck, I'd probably feel the same way if I were a fan of a lowly program...

slh1234
11/21/2010, 06:31 PM
I recommend they give that model a try and see how that works out for them :).

Seriously, just a sore fan who "has it all figured out." You can find them for every school, every political party, every political position, every ____________ (fill in the blank). I really doubt it represents Baylor.

(oh wait, did I go overboard? Does OU not have any outrageous fans?)