En_Fuego
11/21/2010, 12:45 AM
STILL LITTLE STEP CHILD...[hairGel]

tulsaoilerfan
11/21/2010, 02:04 AM
Hell they already know that Mama :)

OSUGOPOKES
11/21/2010, 03:27 AM
if OSU is really such a horrible team, then why do most OU fans brag about beating them every year? by your logic, OU doesn't accomplish anything with wins against OSU. its like beating Baylor or UT (this year), no big deal.

soonerbub
11/21/2010, 03:37 AM
http://billsuttonandassociates.com/images/oklahoma-state-university-stillwater-0facb922.jpg
http://handheld-vacuumcleaners.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/henry-vacuum-cleaner.jpg

OSUGOPOKES
11/21/2010, 03:39 AM
http://billsuttonandassociates.com/images/oklahoma-state-university-stillwater-0facb922.jpg
http://handheld-vacuumcleaners.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/henry-vacuum-cleaner.jpg

:confused:

Cheerin' 4 OU
11/21/2010, 03:39 AM
What OU fan brags about beating oSu unless it's to point out the ridiculousness that is known as typical aggie logic?: "We beat Texas, and Texas beat OU 15 years ago, so we are better than those Gooners! Pistols firin'!"

Seriously, Poke, until you guys learn how to not base your whole lives on beating OU, do you seriously think we're gonna take you very seriously at all?

OSUGOPOKES
11/21/2010, 03:54 AM
What OU fan brags about beating oSu unless it's to point out the ridiculousness that is known as typical aggie logic?: "We beat Texas, and Texas beat OU 15 years ago, so we are better than those Gooners! Pistols firin'!"

Seriously, Poke, until you guys learn how to not base your whole lives on beating OU, do you seriously think we're gonna take you very seriously at all?

your stupidity amazes me. This is an internet forum, i don't take anything you all say serious. also, just b/c you base your entire life around OU and them winning RRR, and beating the horrible lOSUr's don't assume that is how everyone is. i'm sure you were calling for the heads of coaches/coordinators/etc after the first loss weren't you, and then the second loss you started plotting on the entire coaching staff.

seriously, OU is good and OSU is good but you and many other OU fans LIKE YOU have a hard time dealing with that and don't care what bowl game or any game OU has as long as they beat OSU. face it, you're just scared b/c for once OSU is the team on top and has to be beaten for OU to have a chance at the title, and that win is not going to come easy.

MamaMia
11/21/2010, 04:06 AM
Its fun to beat oSu, and OU fans have had fun doing just that 81 out of 97 times. :D

Cheerin' 4 OU
11/21/2010, 04:09 AM
Weird. The last thing I worried about (concerning OU football) had nothing to do with oSu. It was "Hmm, wonder if I can snag some tix to OU's bowl game? I've never been to one and would love to!"

Keep in mind, we've had coaches that have beaten Texas and still gotten fired. We've had coaches that have lost to oSu and managed to keep their jobs.

Concerning me being 'scared'? Wtf, I'm no sheep; therefore, I have no fear of the Pokes.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/21/2010, 06:01 AM
aggie fight song (song to their tune):

Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump up aggies
and bite my a$$
and bite my a$$
and bite my a$$
Jump, aggies jump, aggies jump up and bite my a$$....

steross
11/21/2010, 06:23 AM
....Sooners will have the diamond at their disposal. And be fully equipped to use one of the Cowboys' favorite offensive sets against them.

“Okie State's been doing it and looked good,” Wilson said. “So we just added it, trying to take advantage of the two tailbacks and Trey.

Read more: http://newsok.com/sooners-break-out-diamond-formation-possibly-lose-key-component-to-injury/article/3516761#ixzz15umcC57o

If we suck so bad, you might want to inform your offensive coordinator. What does it say about you when you are borrowing formations from a team that sucks?

soonerloyal
11/21/2010, 07:24 AM
if OSU is really such a horrible team, then why do most OU fans brag about beating them every year? by your logic, OU doesn't accomplish anything with wins against OSU. its like beating Baylor or UT (this year), no big deal.

With it being such a banner year for OSU, then why aren't you over in your own backyard reveling in the once-in-a-generation experience? Why are you here proving the stereotypes about bad Poke fans true? Get a grip, young man. Enjoy the fleeting experience. Pack some of the good times under your belt for safekeeping. "Act like you've been there before." It's so much more dignified.

Some of these Poke fans, wow. It's like a watching a toddler getting into sweets and having a massive sugar overload meltdown. They just spout rapid nonsense and shake uncontrollably.

:rolleyes:

boomermagic
11/21/2010, 12:05 PM
your stupidity amazes me. This is an internet forum, i don't take anything you all say serious. also, just b/c you base your entire life around OU and them winning RRR, and beating the horrible lOSUr's don't assume that is how everyone is. i'm sure you were calling for the heads of coaches/coordinators/etc after the first loss weren't you, and then the second loss you started plotting on the entire coaching staff.

seriously, OU is good and OSU is good but you and many other OU fans LIKE YOU have a hard time dealing with that and don't care what bowl game or any game OU has as long as they beat OSU. face it, you're just scared b/c for once OSU is the team on top and has to be beaten for OU to have a chance at the title, and that win is not going to come easy.

Remind me how many points you scored last year against us with your GREAT offense that you couldn't stop bragging about and all your fans thought was taking you to the national Championship game ?:D :D :D :D :D

BudSooner
11/21/2010, 12:15 PM
If we suck so bad, you might want to inform your offensive coordinator. What does it say about you when you are borrowing formations from a team that sucks?
If I rember correctly, several other schools have used this formation before in years past and just like the wildcat everyone likes to copy others. You act as if you have the patent on it.

fadada1
11/21/2010, 12:24 PM
:confused:

this confused you?

seriously?

you're definitely an osu fan/grad.

DCsooner22
11/21/2010, 12:31 PM
From the, "Isn't Pyle Field sacred" thread over on hornfans.com; A TexAgg was claiming that some of the whorns wanted them to beat Nebraska:

Tell me that part of you doesnt want to be an Aggie after that game. I know many Texas fans were rooting for us and all the Texas players we have on this team.

What part of me doesn't want to be an Aggie? My penis. It doesn't like sheep.

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6297172&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Funny. I COMPLETELY understand where the whorn is coming from. I never feel like I want to be an Aggie from stoolwater...

CrimsonRez
11/21/2010, 12:33 PM

you really think osu came up with that formation? god the ignorance has arrived on SF. If you are going to say we stole that from you guys, I will say that you stole your spread formation from Northwestern.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/21/2010, 12:34 PM

and bite my a$$
and bite my a$$
and bite my a$$

Gold, Jerry! Gold!

Second verse.

Eat me agg-ies, eat me aggies
and bite his a$$
and bite his a$$
and bite his a$$
Eat my 'tard root, and hey aggie, bite his a$$!

CrimsonJim
11/21/2010, 12:35 PM
You mean the Northwestern that Kevin Wilson used to be the OC at. Surely not! ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
11/21/2010, 12:36 PM
GUNDY STOLE THE I FORMATION BECAUSE HE'S A MAN

Why hasn't this thread devolved into puke stealing waving wheat from Kansas and the butt pirate pistols from Tech yet?

CrimsonRez
11/21/2010, 12:38 PM
You mean the Northwestern that Kevin Wilson used to be the OC at. Surely not! ;)

Thats the one!!!!

CrimsonRez
11/21/2010, 12:39 PM
Oh and if you guys ever when a championship...you woulda stole that too because Oklahoma invented that :D

Jboozer
11/21/2010, 01:05 PM

Exactly. OSU=baylor

StoopTroup
11/21/2010, 01:19 PM

Because we work with some of the folks who went to your school and it's fun?

BoomerSoonerGoOU
11/21/2010, 01:24 PM
Wow, these degenerate agroids are out in full force. It's going to be a long week.

Peeb
11/21/2010, 01:40 PM

A Sooner in Texas
11/21/2010, 02:19 PM
I see this chest-thumping on ALL college sports forums ("We're awesome- our opponents are inferior in every way) INCLUDING the OSU boards, and the OSU visitors to this board. In fact, there is a "OU-OSU and flames" forum on the OSU Orange Power board that I absolutely DETEST and stopped looking at years ago, as I don't really even much care for trashing opponents on your home turf.

I assume some folks think it's fun to troll other's boards and denigrate the fanbase of opponents? I apologize for the vocal minority of Pokes who think it's a good idea to come over here and spew that foolishness. It's not.

I see your IQ tripled after 1984. ;)

Peeb
11/21/2010, 02:24 PM

LASooner
11/21/2010, 02:35 PM
Every year some OSU fan comes around talking about how obsessed we are with them, and to prove their point they hang out on our message board. :rolleyes:

orangekaje
11/21/2010, 02:35 PM
In fact, there is a "OU-OSU and flames" forum on the OSU Orange Power board that I absolutely DETEST and stopped looking at years ago.

http://www.dailyhaggis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/o_rly.jpg

http://www.orangepower.com/search.php?searchid=374195

Peeb
11/21/2010, 02:46 PM

orangekaje
11/21/2010, 02:48 PM
Dang, that's just a little... stalky. ;)

Yeah, in the interest of full disclosure, orangekaje's R&D department discloses a total of 4 posts by me in 2010 on the OU-OSU board. :D

Wow, that's true commitment. Gotta start locking my doors at nite. Maybe get a syware blocker. :O

Guess I forgot this is the week when folks just get kinda... freaky. Carry on.

You're safe so long as you don't try and claim you've never posted nudez online...

steross
11/21/2010, 03:03 PM
If I rember correctly, several other schools have used this formation before in years past and just like the wildcat everyone likes to copy others. You act as if you have the patent on it.

you really think osu came up with that formation? god the ignorance has arrived on SF. If you are going to say we stole that from you guys, I will say that you stole your spread formation from Northwestern.

All I did was quote your offensive coordinator and used the word "borrow." How exactly is that acting as if we have a patent?

Again, I never said who came up with it, all I did was quote your coordinator who stated that he got it from us. If you want to call him ignorant I'm not going to stand in your way.

DominoMaximo
11/21/2010, 04:06 PM
IF OSU is as good as they say they are and they so happen to beat OU they should not rush the field and act as if they have been their before.

However this is the first time ever that OSU has had a done so well with their easy schedule. I guarantee they will rush the field if they win.

This just tells the country that the home team did something they were not suppossed to do.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/21/2010, 07:00 PM
Gold, Jerry! Gold!

Those fine words to the aggie fight song are those that we used to sing while I was part of a certain organization with musical talent. The leader today probably wouldn't approve.

slh1234
11/21/2010, 07:04 PM

It's not bragging, it's just a reminder. Nobody but OSU cares, so OSU is the only one we tell that.

Interesting that you've heard that, isn't it?

StoopTroup
11/21/2010, 07:11 PM
They'll all be gone as before the 1st qtr is over. That's when I get to have my fun.

MamaMia
11/23/2010, 11:33 PM
My issue with oSu is that they play so dirty.

SOFSooner
11/24/2010, 03:01 AM
How close has osu been to a national championship in football? Try about 87 miles.

olevetonahill
11/24/2010, 06:46 AM

Agroid i think ya got that bassackerds :rolleyes:

sooneron
11/24/2010, 10:55 AM

This ^

soonerbrat
11/24/2010, 11:04 AM

yeah. I'm scared. I'm shaking in my boots. oh wait, I don't wear boots. nevermind.

badger
11/24/2010, 11:08 AM

and bite my a$$
and bite my a$$
and bite my a$$

Here's another (sung to the tune of their waving wheat crap)

We're watching our windshield wipers
Windshield wipers
Windshield wi-ipers.

(and so on)

Leroy Lizard
11/24/2010, 12:51 PM

Why tell him? Just let him wallow in his own ignorance.

KantoSooner
11/24/2010, 12:56 PM
I've been having fun with pokes this week. What I do is to complement different aspects of their team, share in their joy, really pump 'em up. Only later do they realize that the praise was just a bit too much; that I'm really treating them in a most demeaning way. And they didn't even 'get' it.