PDA

View Full Version : Get ready for it! .....

Tigeman
11/21/2010, 12:02 AM
Yet another

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/kingpen/2000/choke.jpg

SoonerLB
11/21/2010, 12:12 AM
I like the way you think! :)

sooner n houston
11/21/2010, 12:21 AM
True dat!

Tigeman
11/21/2010, 12:44 AM

Why thank you sir! You are a gentleman and a scholar! :D

En_Fuego
11/21/2010, 12:47 AM
Halloween colors SUCK.....[hairGel]

soonerbub
11/21/2010, 01:25 AM
BOOMER

OUinFLA
11/21/2010, 07:44 AM

Well, I like your avatar(s).

So, that makes us even.............no, wait, I owe you 1, and a pair.

bringit
11/21/2010, 08:24 AM
What did the five fingers say to the face?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPr-xsQvhgw&NR=1

XingTheRubicon
11/21/2010, 09:29 AM
An OU win next week is NOT a Poke Choke.

When OSU loses to OU in the sport of football, it is the outcome that God has preordained.

OSU, by definition, can really...never choke. They're just aggies.

dwarthog
11/21/2010, 10:09 AM
BOOMER

SOONER!

btb916
11/21/2010, 10:40 AM

When OSU loses to OU in the sport of football, it is the outcome that God has preordained.

QFT.

stoopified
11/21/2010, 10:44 AM

True dat

SoonerLB
11/21/2010, 12:20 PM
Must be that gag reflex thing rearing it's ugly head as it does on a yearly occassion. ;)

HBick
11/21/2010, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately I'll be missing my first Bedlam game in over a decade this upcoming weekend, but I have to prepare for a presentation the following week for my last class before graduation. With this...

I expect everyone to remind the sheeple of what they are, _________ (insert whatever you please because they are aggie U and forever will be). I hope that the sooner faithful will be out in full force and ready to remind step sister of how real football is played. Make me proud sooner nation, and do what we do best, beat Oklahoma A&M and chalk up another W in the most lopsided "rivalry" in college football.

P.S. don't forget your to prepare yourself for the smells that come with Stoolwater.

OUstud
11/21/2010, 01:40 PM

Usually, I would agree with this. But this year, Aggy clearly has the better team, and they have so much on the line. A loss to OU to blow all of that at home, with the way we play on the road thrown in, would be the biggest Poke Choke since the 2000 "Noise Pot" game that closed out the old Gallagher-Iba.

oumartin
11/21/2010, 01:46 PM
Usually, I would agree with this. But this year, Aggy clearly has the better team, and they have so much on the line. A loss to OU to blow all of that at home, with the way we play on the road thrown in, would be the biggest Poke Choke since the 2000 "Noise Pot" game that closed out the old Gallagher-Iba.

Cleary has the better team? are you outta your mind? OSU has a talented offense and a very good o-coordinator. They are not any good on defense and they dont' have near the talent as OU.

If this game were in Norman OU would win by 30. OSU's only chance was OU's road woes. I'm praying those are gone a bit after the baylor beatdown.

Saying OSU is better is just stupid.