PDA

View Full Version : Nebbish/Lassie Aggie

picasso
11/20/2010, 10:50 PM
Call me crazy but I thought pushing a receiver 15 yards down field was a penalty.
aTm has been doing this all night. Corn folks aren't getting any favors.

Mr. Nuke
11/20/2010, 10:52 PM
Call me crazy but I thought pushing a receiver 15 yards down field was a penalty.
aTm has been doing this all night. Corn folks aren't getting any favors.
We feel the same way...

picasso
11/20/2010, 10:58 PM
Too bad Martinez hurt his wheel. Aside from not being able to run he obviously can't push off his back foot when throwing the ball.

I really hate Lassie Aggie.

jonclarkx
11/20/2010, 10:58 PM
I haven't decided yet who to root for...either way we would win a 3-way tie, but which win (or loss) in this game looks better for OUr program?

cleller
11/20/2010, 11:20 PM
Read some post on hornfans that said Bo was flying crazy on Martinez at one point, and also got an unsportsmanlike call.

I've been flipping over there some here in the 4th quarter, Bo does look pretty worked up. I bet Bo's kids sit still in the car.

tulsaoilerfan
11/20/2010, 11:29 PM
Nebraska had 16 penalties and ATM had 2; draw ur own conclusions

TheHumanAlphabet
11/20/2010, 11:30 PM
Pelini must have burst a neck vein!

GimmeRed
11/20/2010, 11:39 PM
I've always said great teams need to play through bad calls but I have to say this one was taken from Nebraska.

That last late hit call sealed the deal. That was clearly a 3 point gift.

AggieGirl2005
11/20/2010, 11:58 PM
Happy for the W but that was some bs by the refs. I'd be pissed if I were NU. Pelini didn't do himself any favors- he was going off before even the first flag was thrown. He eventually cursed out a ref and then they were blatant against him. Before this though, we bore the brunt of bad calls. In over 600 plays, only 2 holds called against us. Big 12 refs suck.

cyclonesooner
11/21/2010, 12:29 AM
Roughing the passer call was bogus but Pelini got what he deserved. What a JERK ! I wish Martinez would have slapped him. Too much abuse on his part. That extremeism doesn't motivate anyone.

GimmeRed
11/21/2010, 12:40 AM
Here is a video of an aTm player trying to get a little stink finger from Cotton that lead to 30 yards of penalties against Nebraska.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I1lQwmSXO4&feature=player_embedded

finster
11/21/2010, 12:52 AM
Sorry,but it's time for Aggie North to go North.
That whole myopic thing we get from Texas A&M is bad,But the corn children are getting just as creepy.

badger
11/21/2010, 01:00 AM
Right now they are trying to plot a course for the Big 12 title down at texags... but alas, Stoops himself said it last year - the pollsters look at overall record before head-to-head, hence we were ranked behind OSU even though we beat them and won our bowl (they lost theirs) because we had a worse overall record.

The same will apply to A&M regardless of the outcome next week. They will let all of the teams fall in order based on their overall record and the thus, they will only slip in the backdoor if we are the lowest two-loss team and they are the highest three-loss team (by virtue of * tiebreaker)

badger
11/21/2010, 01:11 AM
btw, everybody watch this before they take it down:
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/znpTazrZqlA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/znpTazrZqlA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

BlownGP
11/21/2010, 01:50 AM
Here is a video of an aTm player trying to get a little stink finger from Cotton that lead to 30 yards of penalties against Nebraska.

haahah,, omg... What the hell.. Someone just came outa the closet..lol

Football Jim
11/21/2010, 02:30 AM
Bo brings most of this on himself. The man has no restraint. I understand that he was on the refs early and got obnixious. Finally the refs had had enough and started nit picking his team.
Anyway, the bugs won the first quarter and were even in the second but half #2 belonged to the ags.
I have to say the corn are getting very creepy. They will find out when they are OHio States beothch and are the red headed stepchild of the Big 10 that things in Big XII country weren't so bad.
I was sad to see them go but now I can't wait for them to get the heck out.

BaronVonAggie
11/21/2010, 02:37 AM
The sad thing is this was an awesome football game and its being overshadowed by a few bad calls.

Anyone who appreciates old style smash-mouth college football and watched this game knows it was a top 20 of all time big 12 game.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/21/2010, 05:44 AM
Big 12 refs suck.

This isn't new... What can the B12-2 do to get some decent refs? Haven't seen Bible this year, is he still doing it? Is that his son on UT?

TexasEx4OU
11/21/2010, 08:27 AM
...it was a top 20 of all time big 12 game.

Let's not get carried away.

Cinco Ranch Cougar
11/21/2010, 08:41 AM
Baron Von Aggie - smash mouth football doesn't include 16 penalties on the visiting team, and 2 on the home team. That is called Home-Cooking, and when you look at the "you-tube" video of that fat *** ag lineman sticking his finger up the Nebraska arse and then grabbing his balls, you realize this is a sheep herder screwing down on the ag pasture land.
I hope the Horns kick your *** in Austin and I never thought I would say that. You are just lucky that you don't have to go to Lincoln anymore.
Oh, trust me, you won't be representing the big 12 south in the championship game. It will either be OU or the pokes.

CrimsonRez
11/21/2010, 08:53 AM
top 20 big 12 game of all time? You've got to be ****ing kidding...

XingTheRubicon
11/21/2010, 09:40 AM
top 20 big 12 game of all time? You've got to be ****ing kidding...

They're aggies, CR.

Their brains don't work right.

picasso
11/21/2010, 10:40 AM
The sad thing is this was an awesome football game and its being overshadowed by a few bad calls.

Anyone who appreciates old style smash-mouth college football and watched this game knows it was a top 20 of all time big 12 game.

aTm isn't included in any top 10 Big 12 game of all time. Maybe 2000 vs. OU.

Sorry.

sooner518
11/21/2010, 10:46 AM
I probably watched about 20 minutes total of this game last night and didnt see anything resembling a great football game. And I saw Bo screaming his head off and calling the ref a c0cksucker. haha

I love all the Facebook statuses of my A&M friends talking about a "Great game" and the wrecking crew. I cant wait until next week after we beat osu and I get to see them whining about being screwed out of the Big 12 title game. bwahahaha

Veritas
11/21/2010, 12:56 PM
I probably watched about 20 minutes total of this game last night and didnt see anything resembling a great football game. And I saw Bo screaming his head off and calling the ref a c0cksucker. haha

I love all the Facebook statuses of my A&M friends talking about a "Great game" and the wrecking crew. I cant wait until next week after we beat osu and I get to see them whining about being screwed out of the Big 12 title game. bwahahaha
The only wrecking crew on the field last night was comprised of seven goobers in black and white who handed out 16 penalties for 145 yards to one team and 2 for 10 to the other.

royalfan5
11/21/2010, 01:00 PM
The only wrecking crew on the field last night was comprised of seven goobers in black and white who handed out 16 penalties for 145 yards to one team and 2 for 10 to the other.

I think we could have kept that to 12 penalties if the Pelini Bros. weren't always acting as if the they were 8-12 Loko during the game. I'm starting to think the Pelini era will end in a very ugly fashion at some point.

Veritas
11/21/2010, 01:05 PM
I think we could have kept that to 12 penalties if the Pelini Bros. weren't always acting as if the they were 8-12 Loko during the game. I'm starting to think the Pelini era will end in a very ugly fashion at some point.
No question, Bo has to learn to control his temper. He's not going to win anything from the on-field cops acting like that.

oumartin
11/21/2010, 01:08 PM
No question, Bo has to learn to control his temper. He's not going to win anything from the on-field cops acting like that.

He is gonna stroke out on the sideline is what's gonna happen if he doesn't learn to control himself.

bluedogok
11/21/2010, 01:27 PM
Nebraska had 16 penalties and ATM had 2; draw ur own conclusions
The Sirius was on the Nebraska broadcast when we got to the car after the Baylor game and their announcers were talking about the officiating and how some calls were egregious and some were deserved but only two five yard penalties against A&M was the big gripe.

This isn't new... What can the B12-2 do to get some decent refs? Haven't seen Bible this year, is he still doing it? Is that his son on UT?
Because about 3 years ago they merged the Big 12 refs with some refs for other conferences into a pool and so we have been getting those refs. I know Cristal worked the Texas-FAU game last night 'cause I could hear his whiny, peacock self on the broadcast headed up to Waco. Bible/Cristal are only working UT/A&M non-conference games.

Officiating is poor overall in all sports, part of it is everything can be scrutinized so much more than in the past. I don't think officiating used to be better, there just wasn't as much scrutiny and far fewer rules in the past.

I think that is very valid, as much as I loved Billy Tubbs berating the (basketball) officials I think ultimately it doomed him in the fact that any close call would go against him. You can only beat on them to the point at which they will fight back against you and that only includes throwing the flag against you or not throwing it against the other team. Just a human nature thing.

Rocko
11/21/2010, 01:36 PM

This will go down in aggie infamy for all time. They may here forth be referred to by any homosexual insult that exist. (not that they already weren't)

Salt City Sooner
11/21/2010, 01:45 PM
It looks like he's got some company on that one:

http://college-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/25953210

StoopTroup
11/21/2010, 01:49 PM
...paid in advance for his spray on orange tan for Friday.

picasso
11/21/2010, 05:24 PM

That would be brilliant on your part. Fire the best coach you've had in a decade.

royalfan5
11/21/2010, 05:28 PM
That would be brilliant on your part. Fire the best coach you've had in a decade.

When he punches a player on TV we won't have a choice.