PDA

View Full Version : A street sweeper ran over the foot and severed the pinky toe of my friend

MR2-Sooner86
11/19/2010, 11:15 PM
After the ambulance left I found the toe. So I put it in a Cracker Jack box, filled it with ice and took off for the hospital.

I jumped on the bus. I told the driver "I got a toe here buddy, step on it!"

Then all of a sudden, this guy pulls out a gun. Well, I knew any delay is gonna cost her her pinky toe, so I got out of the seat and I started walking towards him. He says, "Where do you think you're going, Cracker Jack?" I said, "Well, I got a little prize for ya, buddy - " BAM! - knocked him out cold!

Then everybody is screamin,' because the driver, he's passed out from all the commotion...the bus is out of control! So, I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel and now I'm drivin' the bus.

Yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to, and he starts chokin' me! So I'm fightin' him off with one hand and I kept drivin' the bus with the other, y'know? Then I managed to open up the door, and I kicked him out the door with my foot, you know - at the next stop.

I kept making all the stops because...well, people kept ringing the bell!

Anyway, I am happy to say that the little guy is back in place at the end of the line.

My Opinion Matters
11/19/2010, 11:29 PM
Seinfeld fan, huh?