PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder for * fans....

Dwight
11/16/2010, 05:04 PM
Gilbert- 7 TD 15 INT
Landry- 27 TD 6 INT

I seem to remember * fans thinking that Gilbert was the reincarnation of Jesus. Oh, and * succs

PDXsooner
11/16/2010, 05:05 PM
Texas sucks, and I am enjoying this season so much more with their implosion.

prrriiide
11/16/2010, 05:10 PM
YOU MUST WIN YOUR LAST TWO GAMES TO BECOME BOWL-ELIGIBLE

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/1050124.jpg[/

stoopified
11/16/2010, 05:13 PM
YOU MUST WIN YOUR LAST TWO GAMES TO BECOME BOWL-ELIGIBLE

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/1050124.jpg[/

I'd LMAO if FA wins.

josh09
11/16/2010, 07:05 PM
I think no texass fan should ever be allowed to talk any type of **** to us again if they lose this week...

JLEW1818
11/16/2010, 07:22 PM
screw that. they lost to Iowa State and Baylor at home ... lol

5 years from now a horn might talk **** to me.

and I'll say, Iowa State and Baylor at home?

then again that fan probably just became a fan the season b4 :D

jumperstop
11/16/2010, 08:41 PM
Gilbert- 7 TD 15 INT
Landry- 27 TD 6 INT

I seem to remember * fans thinking that Gilbert was the reincarnation of Jesus. Oh, and * succs

I remember someone pulling up a preseason dicussion thread from ShaggyBevo. Every horn fan believed that Gilbert would pick up right where McCoy left off. Oops, they were wrong. I was saying all off season that Landry is better than Gilbert, and even though the horn fans kept bringing up how he played in the MNC I could tell that a lot of what he did in that game was because of Shipley. They also conviently glossed over the fact that he threw 4 int's in that game I think. If only they had taken that game as a sign of how much he would suck instead of how good he'd be...

Dwight
11/16/2010, 10:34 PM
I remember someone pulling up a preseason dicussion thread from ShaggyBevo. Every horn fan believed that Gilbert would pick up right where McCoy left off. Oops, they were wrong. I was saying all off season that Landry is better than Gilbert, and even though the horn fans kept bringing up how he played in the MNC I could tell that a lot of what he did in that game was because of Shipley. They also conviently glossed over the fact that he threw 4 int's in that game I think. If only they had taken that game as a sign of how much he would suck instead of how good he'd be...

I think he had a fumble as well...

JLEW1818
11/16/2010, 10:36 PM

yep, and hats off to Shipley. That dude was simply amazing.

MyT Oklahoma
11/16/2010, 10:59 PM
Hmmmm.. 4 and 6 and still counting. :O

47straight
11/16/2010, 11:35 PM
How can those stats be true? Geoff Ketchum of orangebloods.com said that Landry was "just a guy" and a "fraud" and that OU coaches knew it.