PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Reason to Move to Denmark

tommieharris91
11/16/2010, 10:13 AM
http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2010/11/15/denmark-breasts-are-best-defense-against-extremism

The
11/16/2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks for keeping us abreast.

Harry Beanbag
11/16/2010, 01:21 PM
I love boobies.

StoopTroup
11/16/2010, 01:26 PM
The Beach in Denmark sound a bit chilly to me....but I'm in.

sooner59
11/16/2010, 02:05 PM

Ding! Turkey's done! :D

TUSooner
11/16/2010, 02:33 PM

The first thing you learn when you go to a nude beach is that the hot chicks of the world do NOT go there. The only bare boobages I saw in Denmark were hanging from a 70-something gal.

Well, it wasn't actually a "nude" beach just one where you could go topless or change your clothes right out there. But I heard from some Danes that the folks who go to their nude beaches are not the hot bods.

Jammin'
11/16/2010, 03:36 PM
The only thing great about Denmark is the titties and the drugs.

oh, yeah. nfm.

stoopified
11/16/2010, 05:31 PM
Wake me if BERMUDA adopts this policy.I can't stand the cold.

dwarthog
11/16/2010, 07:20 PM
This may be the only area in which I am over qualified. Just sayin... :D

SicEmBaylor
11/16/2010, 07:28 PM
Wake me if BERMUDA adopts this policy.I can't stand the cold.

This. I'm so f'n cold natured that I have frozen to death during June in Oklahoma.

TUSooner
11/16/2010, 08:23 PM
I went swimming in the North Sea off Denmark in late July. It was easily the coldest water I have ever been in. Also, the longest, slowest-sloping beach I have ever seen - 50 yards out and the water was only up to my knees.

GottaHavePride
11/16/2010, 08:54 PM
I swam in the Baltic near Stockholm.

Chilly, but not bad. Worst part was some kind of freaky mutant fish tried to eat my toe.

TUSooner
11/16/2010, 09:25 PM
I swam in the Baltic near Stockholm.

Chilly, but not bad. Worst part was some kind of freaky mutant fish tried to eat my toe.

heh.
The North sea was actually not as cold as a shower I took at the holiday camp where we were staying. You had to shower before going into the pool. I see all these guys showering up so I walk over to the vacant nozzle and hit the water button. The water is really cold. Like, blue cold. But I see these other guys and kids washing up without a care, so I think, "Dang, these Viking guys are pretty tough, I can't wimp out here." I step up into the water. When it hits me, I involuntarily stop breathing altogether for about 10 seconds before I take a few feeble, shallow gasps of air. Everybody heads out to the pool and I'm standing there shivering and gasping (as quietly as possible) -- and shrinking like the proverbial scared turtle. On the way out, I hit the water button on one of the now-vacated showers. The water is warm and comforting. I immediately understand why my shower spot was empty, and I wonder what those Danes were thinking about that stupid American blubbering under an ice bath at the only shower without hot water.

Swimming in the Atlantic at Virginia Beach in May was pretty cold too, but not embarrassing.

olevetonahill
11/16/2010, 10:09 PM
The first thing you learn when you go to a nude beach is that the hot chicks of the world do NOT go there. The only bare boobages I saw in Denmark were hanging from a 70-something gal.

Well, it wasn't actually a "nude" beach just one where you could go topless or change your clothes right out there. But I heard from some Danes that the folks who go to their nude beaches are not the hot bods.

Hey Old Titties need staring at to.:cool:

Crucifax Autumn
11/16/2010, 11:58 PM
A perfectly good titty thread messed up by a bunch of shrinkage talk.