PDA

View Full Version : Another Shaggy Bebo classic....

SteelClip49
11/15/2010, 02:51 PM
lots of OU hate...of course what else is new.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/77092-And-another-thing-Know-what-OSU-Fans-****ing-Hate

OUthunder
11/15/2010, 02:59 PM
Classic...

"Yeah, we get stuck with the people who never went to school there, but would kill and die for OU like they were promised 72 chicken fried steaks in the afterlife."

badger
11/15/2010, 03:00 PM
I am totally singing "i got me some windshield wipers" next time I hear the waving wheat song. During the KU game. Cuz OSU won't score at all on us. Ever.

BoomerJack
11/15/2010, 03:03 PM
I didn't get through reading all of the crap in that thread. But I would almost bet that somewhere in there is a post blaming Barry Switzer for their team's current shortcomings.

picasso
11/15/2010, 03:08 PM
You guys are starting to give that website way too much love. A bunch of slack jawed dorks who lack an imaginative vocabulary and apparently can't get enough pron even on a sports message board.

I'll bet if you could smell that website it would reek of Axe cologne, cigarettes, beer/whizz, moldy sofas and Vaseline.

NormanPride
11/15/2010, 03:08 PM
I know how to troll, but I don't think I'm hardcore enough for that ****hole.

KantoSooner
11/15/2010, 03:13 PM
I must say that reading OSU and UT people focus that much time and effort on hating us made my day.

As much as I hope for us to win the South outright, it would be more amusing, in a way, to win it in a tie-breaker just to watch the exploding human heads that would line the streets of Austin.

SoonerPr8r
11/15/2010, 03:20 PM
meh

SoonerPr8r
11/15/2010, 03:21 PM
I must say that reading OSU and UT people focus that much time and effort on hating us made my day.

As much as I hope for us to win the South outright, it would be more amusing, in a way, to win it in a tie-breaker just to watch the exploding human heads that would line the streets of Austin.

Wait if there is a tiebreaker does that mean that the pokes will become North*???

DarrellZero
11/15/2010, 03:43 PM
I get tired of hearing about chicken fried steak consumption and trailer home habitation by the citizens of a state that leads the nation in both categories.

SB can be funny though. In a 12-year-old boy's "let's see how many curse words I can string together" kind of way.

badger
11/15/2010, 03:46 PM
In a 12-year-old boy's "let's see how many curse words I can string together" kind of way.

It's like playing a mature game on Xbox Live :P

OUthunder
11/15/2010, 03:49 PM
Now there is one site that's not appropriate for work. Wow, lots of hate and anger in those posts.

AlboSooner
11/15/2010, 04:02 PM
osujeff97 and pocoloco posted often at OUinsider and acted like sensible posters who saw it both ways, and yet they showed to be slime-balls when it comes to posting on Texas' message board. But i don't expect anything different form the fan base of a cow school.

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 04:05 PM
I get tired of hearing about chicken fried steak consumption and trailer home habitation by the citizens of a state that leads the nation in both categories.

SB can be funny though. In a 12-year-old boy's "let's see how many curse words I can string together" kind of way.

Like one poster said, they find ironic that Texas talks so much **** about Oklahoma when 95% percent of the country sterotypes us both in the same redneck/whitetrash category.

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 04:06 PM
It's like playing a mature game on Xbox Live :P

I've never heard more "racist" 12 y.o calling everyone ni**ers than I have playing Halo...

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 04:10 PM
osujeff97 and pocoloco posted often at OUinsider and acted like sensible posters who saw it both ways, and yet they showed to be slime-balls when it comes to posting on Texas' message board. But i don't expect anything different form the fan base of a cow school.

Shut your mouth. I love Pokoloco and I've been trying to get him over here. Funniest poster I've ever posted with. He's good people.

AlboSooner
11/15/2010, 04:11 PM
Shut your mouth. I love Pokoloco and I've been trying to get him over here. Funniest poster I've ever posted with. He's good people.

y...yes ma'am. but my point stands

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 04:11 PM

Seemed like a dick to me. But then again I hate most people...:D

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 04:12 PM
Read the thread he started over there about finding his kid's stash this weekend and you'll see what I mean.

3rdgensooner
11/15/2010, 04:14 PM
There are few who have made me lmao the way poko can.

osucowboy344
11/15/2010, 04:21 PM
I am totally singing "i got me some windshield wipers" next time I hear the waving wheat song. During the KU game. Cuz OSU won't score at all on us. Ever.

I will bet you 72 chickens that we do.

badger
11/15/2010, 04:25 PM
I've never heard more "racist" 12 y.o calling everyone ni**ers than I have playing Halo...

I know, terrible, isn't it? The best thing you can do is

1- Join the other team
2- Slap-death them into rage quitting.

As for the whorns, six-loss seasons will make arseholes out of anyone... except for teams that think six-loss seasons are a miracle... we play one of those teams this weekend... next weekend too, come to think of it.

The
11/15/2010, 04:26 PM
POKO NO!!!!!

badger
11/15/2010, 04:33 PM

Make it chicken fried steaks and you might have yourself a wager. :stunned:

Leroy Lizard
11/15/2010, 05:01 PM
Classic...

"Yeah, we get stuck with the people who never went to school there, but would kill and die for OU like they were promised 72 chicken fried steaks in the afterlife."

I would kill for Texas if I was promised 72 chicken fried steaks!

Edit: Oh, in the afterlife. Never mind.

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 05:04 PM
I would kill for Texas if I was promised 72 chicken fried steaks!

Edit: Oh, in the afterlife. Never mind.

I would say 72 chicken fried steaks is as good as 72 virgins.

Leroy Lizard
11/15/2010, 05:07 PM

I thought about it for awhile, and I think I would take the virgins.

Leroy Lizard
11/15/2010, 05:10 PM
Let me explain my reasoning.

After I eat the steaks, I don't have any more steaks.

But after spending my time with the virgins, I would still have the virgins.

EDIT: Wait. Something's wrong. Let me think about this some more.

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 05:12 PM

Better. No mothers in law. Or at least you can eat the mothers in law. One of those has to be right.

Maybe it's that you can pound the mothers in law until they're tender?

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 05:14 PM
Let me explain my reasoning.

After I eat the steaks, I don't have any more steaks.

But after spending my time with the virgins, I would still have the virgins.

EDIT: Wait. Something's wrong. Let me think about this some more.

Lol :P

yankee
11/15/2010, 05:20 PM

good people that just happens to be a terrible parent. a funny one though. got it. :pop:

sooner ngintunr
11/15/2010, 05:24 PM

This x 1000.

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 05:26 PM
good people that just happens to be a terrible parent. a funny one though. got it. :pop:

He's not raising my kids, so not really relevant to me. I only hang around for the cheap laughs anyway.

Leroy Lizard
11/15/2010, 05:28 PM
I thought it about some more. Can I change my mind?

waynepayne
11/15/2010, 06:14 PM
There are few who have made me lmao the way poko can.

Yeah but he was nekkid at teh time so come on...

picasso
11/15/2010, 10:02 PM

Is ouinsider still up?

The last time I visited there was just after the mass exodus and my pc crashed. Seriously, I had to take it to the Geek squad.

AlboSooner
11/15/2010, 10:23 PM
Is ouinsider still up?

The last time I visited there was just after the mass exodus and my pc crashed. Seriously, I had to take it to the Geek squad.

IDK. I logged out and I don't plan on returning. I'm one of those people that doesn't even lurk if I've made the decision to leave a site. The more I've posted here the more I've liked it.

Had a guy show me pics of his Nissan GT-R. OUI can't beat that. :D

waynepayne
11/15/2010, 10:28 PM
IDK. I logged out and I don't plan on returning. I'm one of those people that doesn't even lurk if I've made the decision to leave a site. The more I've posted here the more I've liked it.

Had a guy show me pics of his Nissan GT-R. OUI can't beat that. :D

http://imagemacros.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/butthurt-report-form/

AlboSooner
11/15/2010, 10:36 PM
http://imagemacros.wordpress.com/2009/09/05/butthurt-report-form/
No butthurt here friend. Just decided I didn't like the 247 site. I left in good terms, and a certain somebody even asked me to stay. ;)

That report form will come handy...bookmarked.

waynepayne
11/15/2010, 10:39 PM
No butthurt here friend. Just decided I didn't like the 247 site. I left in good terms, and a certain somebody even asked me to stay. ;)

That report form will come handy...bookmarked.

:)

If we could get them to bane Teh this place would be perfect!

sooner ngintunr
11/15/2010, 10:48 PM
Had a guy show me pics of his junk. OUI can't beat that. :D

Well then. Welcome!! I guess.:confused:

Sooner_Tuf
11/16/2010, 02:15 AM

He is an idiot everywhere.

Leroy Lizard
11/16/2010, 02:16 AM
He is an idiot everywhere.

That's bull****. I am smart. I am witty. I am... wait... you're talking about me, right?

Knippz
11/16/2010, 03:49 AM
The computer in the kitchen comment made me laugh out loud. Sorry Badg, I'm sexist. :/

blaine4oh5
11/16/2010, 10:12 AM
shouldn't those lovely mexican people in austin be worrying more about there crappy footbal team then us oklahomans?

soonerchk
11/16/2010, 10:38 AM
Is ouinsider still up?

I heard they finally moved the site again and it's been working beautifully. No PM function among other brilliant upgrades.

badger
11/16/2010, 12:19 PM
The computer in the kitchen comment made me laugh out loud. Sorry Badg, I'm sexist. :/

I'm sexist too - all men are chauvinistic pigs. :P

3rdgensooner
11/16/2010, 12:21 PM
Yeah but he was nekkid at teh time so come on...Except for the Hello Kitty umbrella...

waynepayne
11/16/2010, 01:50 PM
Except for the Herro Kitty umbrella...

fifu

3rdgensooner
11/16/2010, 04:15 PM
rmao

soonerbrat
11/16/2010, 04:36 PM

you do know that chicken fried steak isn't made of chicken, right?

soonerbrat
11/16/2010, 04:37 PM
You guys are starting to give that website way too much love. A bunch of slack jawed dorks who lack an imaginative vocabulary and apparently can't get enough pron even on a sports message board.

I'll bet if you could smell that website it would reek of Axe cologne, cigarettes, beer/whizz, moldy sofas and Vaseline.

that place cracks me up. It's almost as good as Texts from Last Night