PDA

View Full Version : OU/aggy gametime set for 7pm

Boomer.....
11/15/2010, 10:42 AM
No morning games the entire season.

:)

AlboSooner
11/15/2010, 10:43 AM
It's going to be a mad house in stoolwater.

mgsooner
11/15/2010, 10:43 AM
Source? Trotter doesn't even have this up on his Twitter yet and he is usually all over kick time announcements.

meoveryouxinfinity
11/15/2010, 10:44 AM
It's going to be a mad house in stoolwater.

toughest environment we will face since.. stillwater 2008 :D

Boomer.....
11/15/2010, 10:49 AM
Source? Trotter doesn't even have this up on his Twitter yet and he is usually all over kick time announcements.

Apparently Blobert Allen announced it.

AlboSooner
11/15/2010, 10:50 AM
toughest environment we will face since.. stillwater 2008 :D
a road game for us = like playing at the Steelers home field.

badger
11/15/2010, 10:54 AM
I think businesses really complained after that season that was filled with 11 a.m. start times (2003/2004ish). It's too early to drink, fans show up for the game then leave without spending money in town. You make football games your day's activity with 2:30 and night games. With 11 a.m games, football's finished right away.

soonercastor
11/15/2010, 10:54 AM
yuck, we seem not to like being under the spotlight. Hopefully they don't return the opening kick-off :rolleyes:

auto
11/15/2010, 11:02 AM
Awesome, tailgating with orange aggy starting at 7:00a.m. should be off the chain. :D

IBTBHCALG- In before the blue hairs crying about late game.:D

texaspokieokie
11/15/2010, 11:04 AM
Awesome, tailgating with orange aggy starting at 7:00a.m. should be off the chain. :D

IBTBHCALG- In before the blue hairs crying about late game.:D

what little hair i got, ain't blue.

mgsooner
11/15/2010, 11:04 AM
Have fun in Stillwater. After the idiot fest I experienced in 04 I will never go back again.

badger
11/15/2010, 11:12 AM
Have fun in Stillwater. After the idiot fest I experienced in 04 I will never go back again.

That was back when I was still using my musical instrument as an excuse to get free football tickets. In a nutshell, here's what I remember:

1- Orange shirts that say "Oklahoma Sucks" Or "Hey Oklahoma, up yours." Seriously, these people should invest in shirts that insult the university or our mascot, because the way they read, it's like they're insulting the state :(

2- A sign held up whenever the OU band played "Boomer Sooner" that said "Play a different song." Thank goodness for that sign, or we might have played that stupid "That's the way I like it." Thanks to that song, we played Boomer Sooner, and we usually played it in the direction of that sign.

3- Poke students stopped paddling and were camping on the orange mats with their legs hanging over the side, ready to rush the field. Some chicks around me couldn't watch, either because they were going blind from all of the orange, or because that field goal either meant a vacation in south Florida or a vacation in Dallas, which is where half of us are from, so it wouldn't be much of a vacation at all.

In retrospect, I really, really wish I grabbed that guy's sign. Would have been a nice souvenir of my final, last ever trip to that city.

mgsooner
11/15/2010, 11:16 AM
That was back when I was still using my musical instrument as an excuse to get free football tickets. In a nutshell, here's what I remember:

1- Orange shirts that say "Oklahoma Sucks" Or "Hey Oklahoma, up yours." Seriously, these people should invest in shirts that insult the university or our mascot, because the way they read, it's like they're insulting the state :(

2- A sign held up whenever the OU band played "Boomer Sooner" that said "Play a different song." Thank goodness for that sign, or we might have played that stupid "That's the way I like it." Thanks to that song, we played Boomer Sooner, and we usually played it in the direction of that sign.

3- Poke students stopped paddling and were camping on the orange mats with their legs hanging over the side, ready to rush the field. Some chicks around me couldn't watch, either because they were going blind from all of the orange, or because that field goal either meant a vacation in south Florida or a vacation in Dallas, which is where half of us are from, so it wouldn't be much of a vacation at all.

In retrospect, I really, really wish I grabbed that guy's sign. Would have been a nice souvenir of my final, last ever trip to that city.

Here's what i experienced in 04:

1)After the blocked punt they scored a TD on, the white trash idiot wearing an OSU baseball jersey and jorts sitting right in front of us turned around and flipped us off in a pumping motion using both hands whilst screaming "F*** You! F*** You! F*** You!"

2)Later, while AD was carrying the football, someone behind us was screaming "Break his leg! Break his leg!"

3)Later, while JW dropped back for a pass, the same thing.

Needless to say after this I decided it just isn't worth the aggravation to go over there and deal with their pathetic fanbase.

...sooner
11/15/2010, 11:18 AM
i got spit on last time i went there

virginiasooner
11/15/2010, 11:22 AM
Feel for us on the East Coast (8pm start time), who will be hanging out in bars until midnight-ish.

badger
11/15/2010, 11:23 AM
I should draw out my Stillwater experiences in Microsoft Paint like I do for womens basketball...

Boomer.....
11/15/2010, 11:28 AM
I've been one time and probably wont ever go again.

NormanPride
11/15/2010, 11:30 AM
They tried to kill the band once.

OKLA21FAN
11/15/2010, 11:56 AM

pfffffffttttttt. Brian Britt has been trying to do that for years now! :pop:

SoonerDood
11/15/2010, 12:00 PM

More than once.

85sooners
11/15/2010, 12:12 PM
phuck boone pickens stadium

Collier11
11/15/2010, 12:27 PM
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-oklahoma-state-to-kick-off-at-7-p.m.-on-nov.-27/article/3514732?custom_click=rss&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=BR_Sooners&utm_source=twitter.com

oudavid1
11/15/2010, 12:31 PM
Im to good for that stadium