PDA

View Full Version : What If?

BigRed47
11/14/2010, 06:07 PM
What if TCU and Boise ended up in the NCG. Do you think that would be a highly watched game. Now I know a few Texas people would be interested but just how many people live in Idaho? Seems like the ratings would be fairly low.

soonercastor
11/14/2010, 06:12 PM
would be ****ED up and for that reason they won't let it happen.

OU_Sooners75
11/14/2010, 06:13 PM
I like playhing what ifs:

What if Boise State and TCU had a legitimate shot at making the BCS CG? Now that would really be something!

The only way those teams are making the NCG is if there are no undefeated or 1 loss teams!

Scott D
11/14/2010, 06:30 PM
No, it wouldn't be highly watched.

And Boise State would go on probation within 2 years.

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2010, 07:59 PM
It would give a lot of BCS AQ conference snobs heartburn. It would also be a huge letdown since those 2 teams have already met in bowls 2 years in a row.

StoopTroup
11/14/2010, 08:08 PM
It would give a lot of BCS AQ conference snobs heartburn. It would also be a huge letdown since those 2 teams have already met in bowls 2 years in a row.

So really...if they were to meet....the MNC has already been decided?

Oregon Auburn will probably happen

CrimsonJim
11/14/2010, 08:19 PM
I don't see any way that is happening, and if it does I won't watch it. What they need to do, is put both teams in different BCS bowls against one of the big boys to see, once and for all, if they "belong". That is the only way to put an end to the debate.

CrimsonJim
11/14/2010, 08:20 PM

Oregon Auburn will probably happen

Oregon should have lost to Cali last night. http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/banghead.gif

BoulderSooner79
11/14/2010, 09:02 PM

Nope. Just said it would be a huge letdown - not something the BCS should consider, but the ratings would reflect it, IMO.

oumartin
11/14/2010, 09:23 PM
Somehow I wouldn't be suprised of Ohio State didn't end up in the mix

westcoast_sooner
11/14/2010, 10:09 PM
I'm thinking it will be Oregon and Auburn, certainly as things stand now. Auburn will still have to play well against Bama in a couple of weeks, and they have to play South Carolina in the SEC Championship Game.

Oregon's road is a lot easier - Arizona at home and At Oregon State - no conference championship game.

ouflak
11/15/2010, 08:22 AM
What if TCU and Boise ended up in the NCG. Do you think that would be a highly watched game.

I think it would be a highly hyped game. Watched? Not so much. I guess you would have some audience in the DFW area, and Idaho. That's pretty much it.

Then again, maybe the broadcasters are counting on being able to suck in a huge audience based on some angle or another, and get a bunch of people to watch a game they normally wouldn't give one crap about. Anything imaginable is possible with enough marketing (It's reality where things usually start to go wrong.)

salth2o
11/15/2010, 09:37 AM
I would not watch it. Boise can suck it!

Sooner Brewcrew
11/15/2010, 10:02 AM
I think the ratings would be very low. Some of the people around me at the game Saturday were talking about it and most of them around me said they wouldn't watch it if that happened.

Breadburner
11/15/2010, 10:07 AM
Wont happen.....