PDA

View Full Version : McAlester punks Westboro idiots

mgsooner
11/14/2010, 01:05 PM
McALESTER - Members of a Kansas church that protests at military funerals may have found themselves in the wrong town Saturday.

Shortly after finishing their protest at the funeral of Army Sgt. Jason James McCluskey of McAlester, a half-dozen protesters from Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kan., headed to their minivan, only to discover that its front and rear passenger-side tires had been slashed.

To make matters worse, as their minivan slowly hobbled away on two flat tires, with a McAlester police car following behind, the protesters were unable to find anyone in town who would repair their vehicle, according to police.

The minivan finally pulled over several blocks away in a shopping center parking lot, where AAA was called. A flatbed service truck arrived and loaded up the minivan. Assistant Police Chief Darrell Miller said the minivan was taken to Walmart for repairs.

Even before the protesters discovered their damaged tires, they faced off with a massive crowd of jeering and taunting counterprotesters at Third Street and Washington Avenue, two blocks from the First Baptist Church, where the soldier's funeral was held.

Miller estimated that crowd to number nearly 1,000 people, and they not only drowned out the Westboro protesters with jeers, but with raucous chants of "USA, USA."

A few motorcyclists interspersed among the crowd also revved up their engines to muffle the protests.

More than two dozen law-enforcement officers - state troopers, sheriff's deputies and city police - formed a security cordon around the Westboro protesters.

"We're here to protect everyone," Miller said.

Westboro members picket military funerals across the country, spreading their message that "God hates America" because it tolerates homosexuality.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101114_11_A12_CUTLIN105145

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 01:27 PM
I've never been so proud to be a hillbilly redneck as I am right now!

yermom
11/14/2010, 01:28 PM
if only they could have gotten to the AAA guys :D

i'm sure AAA wouldn't look too kindly on wrecker owners that wouldn't help them though

setem
11/14/2010, 01:36 PM
I think I may have found my new calling in life! To follow the Westborow Baptist Church Members around and **** with their car. New and inventive ways every time. Getting their cars before they leave the house so they can never leave would be awesome too!

yermom
11/14/2010, 01:42 PM
i wonder if just letting the air out of all 4 tires would do it

can one of the lawyers tell me what law that breaks? :D

cantwait48
11/14/2010, 01:49 PM
the minivan was taken to Walmart for repairs"

the ultimate payback:)

mgsooner
11/14/2010, 02:16 PM
the minivan was taken to Walmart for repairs"

the ultimate payback:)

+1

proud gonzo
11/14/2010, 03:49 PM
kickass

tulsaoilerfan
11/14/2010, 04:13 PM
Those mother****ers shouldn't even be allowed to exist; this is one instance where free speech should be banned

StoopTroup
11/14/2010, 04:13 PM
I already had enough reasons to never step foot in Walmart again.

Now AAA just got the ax.

proud gonzo
11/14/2010, 04:18 PM
Those mother****ers shouldn't even be allowed to exist; this is one instance where free speech should be bannedany one instance of freedom of speech being banned inhibits all other free speech. But nothing stops you from saying fred phelps is a dickwad.

AlbqSooner
11/14/2010, 05:37 PM
Leroy Limptard says ya'll are just playing into the hands of the Phelps crowd.:rolleyes:

AlbqSooner
11/14/2010, 05:39 PM
i wonder if just letting the air out of all 4 tires would do it

can one of the lawyers tell me what law that breaks? :D

That could easily result in a charge of "Malicious Mischief", if the ELECTED District Attorney chose to file that.

Super Glue in the door locks is a pretty big hassle too.:D

waynepayne
11/14/2010, 05:39 PM
I've never been so proud to be a hillbilly redneck as I am right now!

+1

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 05:42 PM
That could easily result in a charge of "Malicious Mischief", if the ELECTED District Attorney chose to file that.

Super Glue in the door locks is a pretty big hassle too.:D

Crisco under the door handle is also effective, or so I've been told.:cool:

AlboSooner
11/14/2010, 05:47 PM
Slashing tires is ok, but far from doing real damage to a vehicle. Somebody with a little more knowledge or a more devious mind might have put oil in the gas tank, and punctured the brakes lines, so the break fluid would leak slowly, and then when you really need the brakes they won't be there. But I do not condone this behavior.

waynepayne
11/14/2010, 05:52 PM
Slashing tires is ok, but far from doing real damage to a vehicle. Somebody with a little more knowledge or a more devious mind might have put oil in the gas tank, and punctured the brakes lines, so the break fluid would leak slowly, and then when you really need the brakes they won't be there. But I do not condone this behavior.

I'd be for this but knowing those phuckers they take their kids with them to be a part of their garbage.

AlboSooner
11/14/2010, 05:55 PM
I'd be for this but knowing those phuckers they take their kids with them to be a part of their garbage.

then oil in the gas tank only. good points about the kids.

I don't think any negative behavior would deter them from misrepresenting the Gospel, and being a disrespectful nuisance to the families of those who are fallen. It'd be interesting to see if anybody protests when one of their family members die.

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 06:03 PM
then oil in the gas tank only. good points about the kids.

I don't think any negative behavior would deter them from misrepresenting the Gospel, and being a disrespectful nuisance to the families of those who are fallen. It'd be interesting to see if anybody protests when one of their family members die.

Oh, someone will protest because they'll probably go out like Koresch and his group.

waynepayne
11/14/2010, 06:15 PM
Oh, someone will protest because they'll probably go out like Koresch and his group.

I need someone to do a study on how many serial killers and other whackos have the middle name Wayne or Duane or somesuch.

It's beyond a quinkydink.

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 06:16 PM
I need someone to do a study on how many serial killers and other whackos have the middle name Wayne or Duane or somesuch.

It's beyond a quinkydink.

WaynePayne, is there something you'd like to tell us?

waynepayne
11/14/2010, 06:19 PM
WaynePayne, is there something you'd like to tell us?

you still have that axe per chance?

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 06:20 PM
If I answer you, will that make me an accomplice?

Collier11
11/14/2010, 06:37 PM
Good for them, good for them

waynepayne
11/14/2010, 06:39 PM
If I answer you, will that make me an accomplice?

Are you worried there is no innernets in prison?

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 06:44 PM
Are you worried there is no innernets in prison?

And I look terrible in orange.

waynepayne
11/14/2010, 06:47 PM
And I look terrible in orange.

everyone does.

but I feel ya, If I cannay have my green tea and taro froyo life just aint worth livin'...

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 06:53 PM
everyone does.

but I feel ya, If I cannay have my green tea and taro froyo life just aint worth livin'...

It's hard out here for a princess...

soonerbub
11/14/2010, 07:57 PM
WTG Big Mac
RIP Sarge

OUthunder
11/14/2010, 08:20 PM
I never applaud damaging another's personal property, but in this case I support it. Funeral's are not the time and place to make a protest.

MR2-Sooner86
11/14/2010, 08:29 PM
They should have blown the mother ****er up with them in it. These people are a waste of air, space, food, and water.

This 20/20 interview shows how they brainwash their kids. I don't see how people can really live like that.

50r0CnKq7_k

stoops the eternal pimp
11/14/2010, 08:55 PM
I had a big part in this Saturday morning...I'll post some pics and a video or 2 tomorrow..

it awesome to see our small town get organized and handle this...at the same time, my heart was truly broken for the children.

I know the family knew they were there but the crowd made sure they had zero impact on the funeral and the family never saw them nor could they hear them.

Like I said, I'll post some pictures and a video link or 2 as well

btk108
11/14/2010, 08:55 PM
man...you musta flew to get to the game.....true Sooner

setem
11/14/2010, 08:58 PM
All these people know is hate and they will never change. They need to be boycotted, cutoff and deleted from American History!

What kind of air-rifle would make it through a car tire?

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 09:02 PM
I had a big part in this Saturday morning...I'll post some pics and a video or 2 tomorrow..

it awesome to see our small town get organized and handle this...at the same time, my heart was truly broken for the children.

I know the family knew they were there but the crowd made sure they had zero impact on the funeral and the family never saw them nor could they hear them.

Like I said, I'll post some pictures and a video link or 2 as well

My hero! :applause

stoops the eternal pimp
11/14/2010, 09:12 PM
man...you musta flew to get to the game.....true Sooner

got up at 6...was at the church by 8ish....walked down the street to the protesters at 855....stayed until they left at 945....coaches meeting from 10-11...at the game by 1:05...

it was a long morning

tulsaoilerfan
11/14/2010, 09:30 PM
I never applaud damaging another's personal property, but in this case I support it. Funeral's are not the time and place to make a protest.

I totally agree; there should be some sort of law against it

StoopTroup
11/14/2010, 09:33 PM
I have a hard time believing legislating behavior at a Funeral especially a Military Funeral would take away our Freedom of Speech.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/14/2010, 09:49 PM
biggest gripe I have is child endangerment....

oumartin
11/14/2010, 11:31 PM
Wow, we can all agree on how big of loser this guy and his church are. There is hope for us all yet.

3rdgensooner
11/14/2010, 11:37 PM
I am not a hillbilly redneck and I wholeheartedly approve of these actions.

Nice work, step.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 12:47 PM
some pictures from Saturday morning..

I requested permission to speak to the kids and was denied by the main maniac lady..I was able to get names and ages though...incredibly sad and sickening...

This is Ruth...She is 8

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8039/kidprotester.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 12:49 PM
The church were they had they funeral was 2 blocks to the right of where these pictures were taken...the crowd forming a wall around so they couldn't be seen or see the family entering the church

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/403/mcalester.jpg

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 12:49 PM
I don't know if you saw the interview the Tulsa World did with these loons last Sunday, but it was the brainwashing of the children that just killed me. Unfortunately when I say they're going to go out like Koresh, I'm not kidding. Those babies don't stand a chance. :(

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 12:51 PM
my flipvid went dead so I had to switch to the iphone..not great quality

The adult protesters were yelling some pretty horrible things, so the bikers backed their bikes up to drown them out everytime they tried to speak..

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7327/picture020x.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 12:53 PM
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3573/picture021x.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 12:54 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/2017/picture022a.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 12:59 PM
I don't know if you saw the interview the Tulsa World did with these loons last Sunday, but it was the brainwashing of the children that just killed me. Unfortunately when I say they're going to go out like Koresh, I'm not kidding. Those babies don't stand a chance. :(

its horrible..As someone that came out of an abusive house, and all the rage those people are filled with, I know that those kids are getting verbally and physically abused..its one of those events I'll never forget.

badger
11/15/2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the info STEP. I read this in the paper and saw the discussion already going at SF.com :D

I don't like that Westboro uses kids in their protests, but I think it's a strategic move more than anything else - an angry mob might do even worse than a large American flag to block you from the church (missouri) or have motorcycles drown out your words (McAlester) if it's just a group of adults. Or, perhaps, they just can't find babysitters.

I don't condone the tire slashing, no matter how nuts these people are and how terrible their message is. I respect McAlester business's right to refuse service on their vehicle, but not the act of vandalizing their vehicle. As far as I'm concerned, instead of slashing their tires, attach a jet engine to their van so they get the eff outta Oklahoma faster.

Collier11
11/15/2010, 01:05 PM
some pictures from Saturday morning..

I requested permission to speak to the kids and was denied by the main maniac lady..I was able to get names and ages though...incredibly sad and sickening...

This is Ruth...She is 8

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8039/kidprotester.jpg

This makes me really sad

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 01:07 PM
McALESTER - Members of a Kansas church that protests at military funerals may have found themselves in the wrong town Saturday.

They should have just left the words town and Saturday off...

Members of a Kansas church that protests at military funerals may have found themselves in the wrong...

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the info STEP. I read this in the paper and saw the discussion already going at SF.com :D

I don't like that Westboro uses kids in their protests, but I think it's a strategic move more than anything else - an angry mob might do even worse than a large American flag to block you from the church (missouri) or have motorcycles drown out your words (McAlester) if it's just a group of adults. Or, perhaps, they just can't find babysitters.

I don't condone the tire slashing, no matter how nuts these people are and how terrible their message is. I respect McAlester business's right to refuse service on their vehicle, but not the act of vandalizing their vehicle. As far as I'm concerned, instead of slashing their tires, attach a jet engine to their van so they get the eff outta Oklahoma faster.

This is SE Oklahoma..If Westboro had brought any man here, it would not have been pretty...There is some mountains to the east of here that the people that live there only come down every few months to stock up on canned goods and then back they go...some of those people were there and are not stable..

Im not surprised at the tire slashing....and not only did the local merchants refuse to fix their tires(and the WBC threw out some high dollars to try and get them to fix them), but the locally owned restaurants refused them service as well..

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 01:16 PM
This is SE Oklahoma..If Westboro had brought any man here, it would not have been pretty...There is some mountains to the east of here that the people that live there only come down every few months to stock up on canned goods and then back they go...some of those people were there and are not stable..

Im not surprised at the tire slashing....and not only did the local merchants refuse to fix their tires(and the WBC threw out some high dollars to try and get them to fix them), but the locally owned restaurants refused them service as well..

FWIW, I've worked with the people you're referring to, and they can be some of the nicest people in the world, but they do not cotton to strangers coming in and disrespecting their people. Can't say that I blame them.

Here's a link to the Phelps interview for those who are interested in seeing what hate looks like:http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101107_18_A1_CUTLIN883443&archive=yes

badger
11/15/2010, 01:18 PM

Kudos to McAlester merchants for not being bought! They might think twice about returning to another solider funeral in that area

Remember when those plane banners that were distracting Tiger's return kept getting grounded because the regulators were trying to find something wrong with the planes to keep them from flying again? Maybe we can station a few troopers at our borders to have some routine traffic stoppage :D

:mad:and yes, I know that Oklahoma would get sued to oblivion, but we're getting sued anyway for all our state questions, so what's another

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 01:32 PM
FWIW, I've worked with the people you're referring to, and they can be some of the nicest people in the world, but they do not cotton to strangers coming in and disrespecting their people. Can't say that I blame them.

Here's a link to the Phelps interview for those who are interested in seeing what hate looks like:http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101107_18_A1_CUTLIN883443&archive=yes

oh yeah...if you are on their good side, then you are ok..if not....

I had one put a gun to my head and tie me to a tree when I was a teenager for trespassing..I had got a little lost visiting some friends out on a lease..

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 01:39 PM

I had one put a gun to my head and tie me to a tree when I was a teenager for trespassing..I had got a little lost visiting some friends out on a lease..

Idabel area?

Crucifax Autumn
11/15/2010, 02:17 PM

I didn't realize you'd known Vet that long. :P

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 02:20 PM
Idabel area?

Jack Fork Mountains south of Hartshorne

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 02:30 PM

I was in a tornado in Hartshorne once. Or maybe it was Haileyville? Either way it sucked.

stoopified
11/15/2010, 05:08 PM
I've never been so proud to be a hillbilly redneck as I am right now!Ditto

Boarder
11/15/2010, 05:15 PM
I was in a tornado in Hartshorne once. Or maybe it was Haileyville? Either way it sucked.

Ba dump Ching!

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 05:18 PM
Ba dump Ching!

I thought tornados blew...:confused:

Boarder
11/15/2010, 05:31 PM
I thought tornados blew...:confused:
http://blandhack.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/psh1.jpg
It's the suck zone....

mgsooner
11/15/2010, 05:35 PM
Worst movie evar?

IB4OU2
11/15/2010, 05:44 PM

That's where are deer lease is...west end of Sardis and yes there are some strange folks down there.

Theskipster
11/15/2010, 06:03 PM
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20101115_WBC-Offers-Reward-for-Information-on-McAlester-OK-Tire-Slashers.pdf

NormanPride
11/15/2010, 06:12 PM
Religion based?

btk108
11/15/2010, 07:07 PM
They gonna arrest the whole town?

yermom
11/15/2010, 07:09 PM
I'm Spartacus!

olevetonahill
11/15/2010, 07:23 PM
I didn't realize you'd known Vet that long. :P

These peeps hes talking about make Me look like a city slicker;)

mgsooner
11/15/2010, 07:50 PM
WBC OFFERS A $5000 REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FELONY CONVICTION AND ACTUAL SENTENCING TO JAIL TIME OF THOSE WHO COMMITTED RELIGION-BASED HATE AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST OUR CHURCH BY SLASHING TWO TIRES OF OUR VEHICLE IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA, ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/20101115_WBC-Offers-Reward-for-Information-on-McAlester-OK-Tire-Slashers.pdf

I'm sure people will be lining up for this.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/15/2010, 07:54 PM
there is a local town gossip message board...one of their people made a profile and was jokingly trying to get someone to confess up to it...pretty funny stuff

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 08:06 PM

Are they high? :twinkies:

olevetonahill
11/15/2010, 08:09 PM
Tell the sombitches I did it . **** em

SouthFortySooner
11/15/2010, 08:42 PM
I appreciate everything done to obscure these people from the family. But, I am somewhat underwhelmed the worst thing suffered by them was flat tires.

sooner ngintunr
11/15/2010, 09:11 PM
godhatesfags.com? holy ****. They are interpreting the word in a ****ed up way. All they're doing is spreading hate while using the shield of religion. **** them.

rant over.

prrriiide
11/16/2010, 04:43 AM
It would have been total poetic justice if the only auto repair shop willing to fix their car would have been something like Rainbow Auto Repair. Or Mags for Fags. Wonder if they'd give money to a gay to get their car fixed?

Leroy Lizard
11/16/2010, 11:15 AM
Leroy Limptard says ya'll are just playing into the hands of the Phelps crowd.:rolleyes:

It's certainly got you talking about them. That's pretty much what they want.

badger
11/16/2010, 11:31 AM
Can't get into that site now, either by following your link or just typing in those three words.

It's not religion-based hate, btw. We hate YOU, not your religion.

The
11/16/2010, 12:00 PM
Can't get into that site now, either by following your link or just typing in those three words.

It's not religion-based hate, btw. We hate YOU, not your religion.

I pretty much hate their religion, too. Their god is an *******.

badger
11/16/2010, 12:01 PM
OK, so I just got through to their crappy site. So that we don't give them any more traffic, here's the rest of their flyer:

A condition precedent to claiming this reward is that the information must first be communicated to Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Kansas, so that we may promptly deliver same to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.

It sounds like a very, very longshot to collect on this reward, even if you snitch. Felony conviction and sentencing? Not just arrest? AND you have to tell the church first, not the authorities? Boo. Take your info and giggle about it to yourself.

badger
11/17/2010, 03:14 PM
Since it is more relevant here, I'm sure by now you've heard of Westboro's new target - Oklahoma's children.

Link (http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=13520403)

This is retaliation for the tire slashing in McAlester. So now, we have to put up with them for soldier AND child funerals in the state.

soonerchk
11/17/2010, 03:20 PM
Since it is more relevant here, I'm sure by now you've heard of Westboro's new target - Oklahoma's children.

Link (http://www.ktul.com/Global/story.asp?S=13520403)

This is retaliation for the tire slashing in McAlester. So now, we have to put up with them for soldier AND child funerals in the state.

Someone is gonna get shot up before this is all said and done, and it will likely be a Phelps.

Collier11
11/17/2010, 03:22 PM
If there were ever a state that would man up and kick the **** out of these people I hope it is us...arrest everyone of them for harassment

yermom
11/17/2010, 03:24 PM
oh man, if it wasn't football season i'd be tempted to relieve them of air pressure in my hometown

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2010, 03:25 PM
Our mayor got a bill from them for the tires

sooneron
11/17/2010, 03:25 PM
yep. **** em!

Collier11
11/17/2010, 03:26 PM
He should jerk off on it and send it back

soonerchk
11/17/2010, 03:26 PM
If there were ever a state that would man up and kick the **** out of these people I hope it is us...arrest everyone of them for harassment

I think ole Fred may have misjudged this a bit.

yermom
11/17/2010, 03:28 PM
yeah, i don't see this ending well

Collier11
everyone needs to quit being so afraid of those fags at the aclu and do something about these people, there has to be a law that supersedes their right to be dickwads

soonerchk
the protestors are scheduled to return to Owasso Thursday to protest at the funeral of Melissa Hanslovan of Collinsville, who died Sunday after a one-car crash

Big. Mistake.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2010, 03:29 PM
If Phelps or any other male from WBC had been a part of that protest Saturday, the news reports would be a lot worse than the tire slashing...

soonerchk
11/17/2010, 03:31 PM
everyone needs to quit being so afraid of those fags at the aclu and do something about these people, there has to be a law that supersedes their right to be dickwads

They have every right to be dickwads, and everyone else has every right to call them on it and not sit back and let them interfere.

olevetonahill
11/17/2010, 03:32 PM
Yea the Tire slashing was a terrible idea.

Shoulda been throat slashing :cool:

badger
11/17/2010, 03:33 PM
Don't give their site any traffic - they have a video that starts off with a voiceover reading this:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2rf60y8.png
And then video of them singing the Marine Hymn around a bunch of flags and asking how many flags it takes to kill a soldier or something insulting like that.

And, of course, a press release:
http://i51.tinypic.com/214dohd.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2d139sm.png

So, even if you are one of their few remaining supporters, let me tell you why this logic is HIGHLY illogical - the poor girl whose funeral they are crashing died Friday. You can read her obit here:

Link (http://www.ardmoreite.com/obituaries/x298228323/Jalen-Rae-Wolfe)

As they've already established in their little angst video, the vandalism occurred Saturday, one day after she died.

:mad: again, don't go to their site - I already took one for the team by posting the crap here.

soonerchk
11/17/2010, 03:36 PM
FWIW, the tag number was printed in the Tulsa World article. I'm sure it was an accident, but if anyone happened to be looking for it to protect the people of Westboro, that would be a good place to look.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2010, 03:37 PM
it really doesn't matter badger...so many people have flooded there site....

badger
11/17/2010, 03:39 PM
If it wasn't so sad, I would be laughing about the fact that I live in Doomed Oklahoma.

Theskipster
11/17/2010, 03:42 PM
http://www.theskipster.com/images/wbc.gif

sooneron
11/17/2010, 03:45 PM
Now there's something I thought I'd never see "Fag infested Oklahoma", heh.

starclassic tama
11/17/2010, 03:46 PM
protesting the military funerals is already bad enough, but protesting somebodies dead child? THAT might very well get them killed...

badger
11/17/2010, 03:49 PM
Is it F**-infested Oklahoma, or Doomed Oklahoma? Eff it... here's hoping Owasso has a torrential downpour when they visit this week :mad:

Collier11
11/17/2010, 03:49 PM
except they are too cowardly to send men to do it, only women and children...Phelps is a real pusswad

Collier11
11/17/2010, 03:50 PM
Is it F**-infested Oklahoma, or Doomed Oklahoma? Eff it... here's hoping Owasso has a torrential downpour when they visit this week :mad:

downpour of batter acid

stoops the eternal pimp
11/17/2010, 03:51 PM
word around here is a group from this area is going to be in owasso...this will be interesting

badger
11/17/2010, 03:55 PM
word around here is a group from this area is going to be in owasso...this will be interesting

I will personally contribute to their legal defense fund if they get caught ;)

Collier11
11/17/2010, 03:57 PM
set their car on fire, set their car on fire...it was an electrical fire I swear

badger
11/17/2010, 04:10 PM
set their car on fire, set their car on fire...it was an electrical fire I swear

Hello my name is Fred Phelps and I'm a dumb white guy
My protesters are middle school, fifth grade like junior high
I'm kind of like Han Solo always strokin' my own Wookie
I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me Cookie

The car. The car. The car is on fire.
Owasso's got no water so it's gonna have to burn.
Burn, Westboro car. Burn.

Collier11
11/17/2010, 04:13 PM
well played Badg, well played

MR2-Sooner86
11/17/2010, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking getting some friends and some paintball guns should be fun.

The
11/17/2010, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I'm thinking getting some friends and some paintball guns should be fun.

It's felony assault. Battery if you hit them.

MR2-Sooner86
11/17/2010, 04:23 PM
It's felony assault. Battery if you hit them.

We got help.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/29/128671620292174360.jpg

badger
11/17/2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, and that family is filled with lawyers so are amendment whorns

soonerchk
11/17/2010, 05:45 PM

There may or may not be a series of email discussions going on among the churches in Owasso. It's theoretically possible that the real Baptists are not pleased with the possible arrival of the crazyass people claiming to be Baptist.:pop:

badger
11/17/2010, 06:16 PM
So it turns out that they are a bunch of talk.

Link (http://www.owassoreporter.com/news/article_82956b22-f290-11df-9583-001cc4c03286.html)

But, we already knew that anyway. :rolleyes:

NormanPride
11/17/2010, 06:18 PM
I've got the perfect solution... We need to get that guy from Colorado to run them over. He's too important to be convicted of anything, so he'd get away scot free!

The
11/18/2010, 09:20 AM
I've got the perfect solution... We need to get that guy from Colorado to run them over. He's too important to be convicted of anything, so he'd get away scot free!

+1.25

virginiasooner
11/18/2010, 01:20 PM
So it turns out that they are a bunch of talk.

Link (http://www.owassoreporter.com/news/article_82956b22-f290-11df-9583-001cc4c03286.html)

But, we already knew that anyway. :rolleyes:

The Westboroites are a bunch of whiny-*** titty babies.

saucysoonergal
11/18/2010, 01:30 PM
I think they engage in homosexual incest. Me think they doth protest too much.

sooner59
11/18/2010, 01:32 PM
No need for slashed tires next time. Just pour a ****load of sugar in their gas tank. Wal-mart ain't fixing that **** in 30 minutes or less.

Crucifax Autumn
11/18/2010, 01:54 PM
Shoot 'em in the head, nail a note to their forehead saying "God killed me for being a closet gay", and pose 'em naked in a loving embrace with one of their also deceased brothers.

Wal-mart ain't fixing that **** in 30 minutes or less either!

badger
11/18/2010, 02:01 PM
No need for slashed tires next time. Just pour a ****load of sugar in their gas tank. Wal-mart ain't fixing that **** in 30 minutes or less.

Westboro: Hello, AAA? Walmart can't fix our car and no service station for miles is accepting our dirty, dirty money. HELP!

sooner59
11/18/2010, 02:19 PM
Slash AAA's tires?

badger
11/18/2010, 02:20 PM
oh, and btw, after they pulled out of owasso and the other kid funeral, they decided to crash another even sure to get them more than two tires slashed - the candle light vigil for the infant killed a washing machine.

Once again, Westboro idiots, this poor, innocent child died BEFORE someone slashed your tires, so there is absolutely NO logical connection.

You can sure dish abuse on others, but you can't take it, can you?

3rdgensooner
11/18/2010, 02:21 PM
You can sure dish abuse on others, but you can't take it, can you?
They are bat**it crazy.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/18/2010, 04:01 PM
then oil in the gas tank only.

Whatever happened to good ol' fashioned sugar in the gas tank?

AlboSooner
11/18/2010, 04:50 PM
Whatever happened to good ol' fashioned sugar in the gas tank?

Oil is easier to pour as sugar may settle down or be stopped in the anti-siphoning valve (in modern cars).

Oil will go in the tank, and from residues there, which means the gas tank has to be cleaned or replaced, then it will go through the gas pump runining it, gas filter ruining it, injectors would need to be cleaned (you have to ship them off somewhere), and maybe all the way into the head gasket.

Sugar would be lucky to get to the fuel pump.

*I do not condone doing harm to people's cars, and I would never do such a thing.*

jumperstop
11/18/2010, 04:56 PM
Oil is easier to pour as sugar may settle down or be stopped in the anti-siphoning valve (in modern cars).

Oil will go in the tank, and from residues there, which means the gas tank has to be cleaned or replaced, then it will go through the gas pump runining it, gas filter ruining it, injectors would need to be cleaned (you have to ship them off somewhere), and maybe all the way into the head gasket.

Sugar would be lucky to get to the fuel pump.

*I do not condone doing harm to people's cars, and I would never do such a thing.*

I condone doing it to these ****ers' car.

olevetonahill
11/18/2010, 04:58 PM
Why would you have to send the Injectors off "Somewhere"?
Hell they are pretty simple to clean and reassemble with new o rings :confused:

Breadburner
11/18/2010, 05:04 PM
Sorry Oil and gas mix...It would just smoke like a mo fo......

badger
11/18/2010, 05:22 PM
btw, you McAlester evilly (their word) doers are going to get a return trip by Westboro. You've embarrassed them on a worldwide stage and they are hellbent on getting their dignity back... ha.

I also discourage vehicle damage, if for no other reason than this time, they'll likely have cameras attached or guards stationed at their vehicles to catch the perps in the act.

JohnnyMack
11/18/2010, 05:31 PM
I've always thought that throwing those nasty stink bombs in the little glass vials would be somewhat effective.

Scott D
11/18/2010, 05:47 PM
FWIW, some of the men tried coming up here for a soldier's funeral. They didn't get very far.

badger
11/18/2010, 06:24 PM
I think I am starting to realize how most American Muslims feel when they hear about jihadists and al-Quida :(

setem
11/18/2010, 06:34 PM
Sugar wont do anything to a car. They proved it would not anything on Myth-Busters.

Bleach will cause a chemical reaction with the fuel. When they run the engine it will flush it through and ruin everything it comes metal, rubber, plastic and all!

I want to do this very badly!

setem
11/18/2010, 06:41 PM
Sorry for the double post. These guys do parody songs by famous artists, can they be sued for copy write infringement?

soonerhubs
11/18/2010, 06:57 PM
So they backed out eh? Apparently their god is cool with liars.

jumperstop
11/18/2010, 07:00 PM
Sorry for the double post. These guys do parody songs by famous artists, can they be sued for copy write infringement?

Have you heard them sing their version of Crazy Train. ****ing Hillarious! Just seems to me that you would have to "sin" to even listen to Crazy Train to put your own words in...

jumperstop
11/18/2010, 07:04 PM
Ozzy disgusted by Westboro Baptist Church use of Crazy Train (http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2010/10/08/ozzy-westboro-baptist-church/)

E! Online reports that the Westboro Baptist Church may have gone too far once more. In a demonstration outside the United States Supreme Court, members of the Kansas-based church co-opted the famous Ozzy Osbourne metal tune “Crazy Train” to express their message of intolerance. Ozzy Osbourne caught wind of this, and the Prince of Darkness isn’t happy.

Ozzy is ‘disgusted’ his song was used to promote ‘hate and evil’
Not only is Ozzy Osbourne “sickened” by the Westboro Baptist Church’s use of “Crazy Train,” he is also “disgusted.” The 1980 song from Osbourne’s “Blizzard of Ozz” album was Ozzy’s first single as a solo artist. A live version appeared on the 1987 album “Tribute.” “Crazy Train” remains a rock and heavy metal classic. Co-writer Randy Rhoads’ famous guitar riff is stock and trade for anyone who aspires to play electric guitar. Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church’s goals are rather less artistic and more about heaping condemnation upon those they consider sinners.

Westboro Baptists protest war, homosexuality
While some Americans stage peaceful protests against the nation’s commitment in foreign wars with language that falls far short of hate speech, Westboro Baptist Church makes a point of using inflammatory speech, filled with venom that tests the limits of freedom of speech. Their Supreme Court protest involved the death of a U.S. Marine in Iraq. The soldier’s father sued Westboro Baptist Church for invasion of privacy and emotional distress after the church publicly smeared his son, held up signs featuring gay bashing slogans and shouted that the dead soldier was “going straight to hell on (a) crazy train.”

Westboro doesn’t know ‘Crazy Train’
It is generally advisable to know the lyrics to a song if you’re going to use it as a theme song for your organization. Westboro Baptist Church members no doubt think they’re clever and topical for using “Crazy Train” without Ozzy Osbourne’s permission, even if it might make them the target of another lawsuit. But clearly they didn’t read the “Blizzard of Ozz” liner notes. In the first verse alone, “Crazy Train” advises listeners that “maybe it’s not too late… to learn how to love… and forget how to hate.”

Westboro Baptist Church is the one that has run off the rails.

Couldn't find the video on Youtube cause it had been taken down. But I think it was in the ABC interview previously posted on this forum.

soonerinkaty
11/18/2010, 07:11 PM
Very little gets my blood boiling like these Westboro Fags.

stoops the eternal pimp
11/18/2010, 09:36 PM
YAY for us...they are coming back to McAlester to protest at our mayor's office, the EOSC McAlester Campus and the high school..december 10th

Picket Schedule
*1 – 1:30 PM: McAlester Mayor’s Office, 28 E. Washington
*1:40 – 2:10 PM: U.S. Marine Corps, 520 S. George Nigh Expy
*2:15 – 2:45 PM: Eastern OK State College, 1802 E College Ave.
*2:45 – 3:15 PM: McAlester High School, 1 Buffalo Dr.

bluedogok
11/18/2010, 09:51 PM
Throw'em into the hole at Big Mac....that is better than they deserve.

Soonerson1975
11/18/2010, 09:53 PM
YAY for us...they are coming back to McAlester to protest at our mayor's office, the EOSC McAlester Campus and the high school..december 10th

Picket Schedule

Are they going to protest to the pan handlers in front of Wal-Mart?

soonerinkaty
11/18/2010, 09:56 PM
How about the real Baptists in McAlester picket the picketers.

CowboyMRW
11/18/2010, 11:29 PM

Picket Schedule

How stupid can they get? Self-answered I know :D

TheHumanAlphabet
11/19/2010, 01:45 AM
A bunch of Harleys stationed around the protesters with motors running and revving will do the trick soundwise. Paint guns for the posters?

prrriiide
11/19/2010, 02:17 AM
Ya know, it would be a very simple thing for the USAF to drop a J-DAM on that cult during Sunday services. ATF would investigate the explosion and invariably determine that it was a gas leak. B-2 out of Whiteman...no FAA radar record...pilots would be back in the o-club before the TPD got to the scene. At least Koresh wasn't hell-bent on offending every single American not named Phelps or related to someone named Phelps.

Leroy Lizard
11/19/2010, 02:20 AM
This is all part of a sociology experiment titled "Threshold of Anger." The Westboro people are all doctoral students at the University of Kansas.

sooner59
11/19/2010, 02:37 AM
Hmm...those little kids don't look Asian. I call BS on them being college students. :D

eyeballjr
11/19/2010, 03:54 AM
They go messing around in SE Oklahoma very much them may not make it back home. Heard of some crazy stuff going on in those mountains lol

Leroy Lizard
11/19/2010, 04:03 AM
Hmm...those little kids don't look Asian. I call BS on them being college students. :D

They're sociology students. If they were doctors, engineers, or scientists they would be Asian.

badger
11/19/2010, 10:31 AM
Once again, they are full of sh!t. I heard that people were waiting for them at their planned protest, but they didn't show at the Bartlesville candlelight vigil last night.

Scott D
11/19/2010, 11:47 AM
truthfully, I wonder which effin' hillbilly has sent threats to ole Freddy

badger
11/19/2010, 12:31 PM
truthfully, I wonder which effin' hillbilly has sent threats to ole Freddy

Well, if THAT's all it takes... do they have a hotline or something?

setem
11/19/2010, 12:55 PM
This is all part of a sociology experiment titled "Threshold of Anger." The Westboro people are all doctoral students at the University of Kansas.

Are you serious?

I guess this could be right.

Sociology and God do not interact in a positive way.

Leroy Lizard
11/19/2010, 12:59 PM
Are you serious?

Am I ever?

sooner59
11/19/2010, 06:15 PM
They're sociology students. If they were doctors, engineers, or scientists they would be Asian.

Very true. You ever notice that on any given year, 50% of our football team is majoring in sociology?

soonerloyal
11/20/2010, 06:07 PM

This makes me want to fly home and unintentionally find myself in the thick of whatever accidental mishap happens to befall these inbred ****tards from hell.

If anyone happens to hear of any *cough* shameful retaliatory behavior *cough* planned, I'd sure hate for any wind of it to end up in my peems or email... :rolleyes:

Collier11
11/20/2010, 06:22 PM
Very true. You ever notice that on any given year, 50% of our football team is majoring in sociology?

communications

sooner59
11/20/2010, 06:40 PM
Well, one or the other.

Scott D
11/21/2010, 12:37 AM
interdisciplinary studies.

sooner59
11/21/2010, 12:54 AM
Oh, forgot about undecided.

badger
12/10/2010, 04:35 PM
btw, they returned today.

Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=18&articleid=20101210_18_0_McALES441046)

It sucks that our fair state had to fund law enforcement to guard them and their tires... stay in Kansas, please

olevetonahill
12/10/2010, 05:16 PM
btw, they returned today.

Linky (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=18&articleid=20101210_18_0_McALES441046)

It sucks that our fair state had to fund law enforcement to guard them and their tires... stay in Kansas, please

Hell gurl if the PoPo wernt gettin paid to watch the wackos then they would just be gettin paid to sit around and eat donuts :D

stoops the eternal pimp
12/11/2010, 12:43 AM
they were about 3 blocks from my house today..nobody cared

sooner ngintunr
12/11/2010, 12:54 AM
cool. **** them.