PDA

View Full Version : You know you have noisy neighbors when...

Veritas
11/14/2010, 12:22 PM
...you fantasize about emptying a clip in the direction of the brats that wake you up every gdamn morning at 6:30 running around and bouncing balls. :mad: :mad: :mad:

stoopified
11/14/2010, 01:09 PM
So YOU are my new neighbor? Ryan (6) and Jason(3) say hi.

yermom
11/14/2010, 01:24 PM
sounds like Bruce needs to buy a house ;)

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 01:28 PM
YOU KIDS GET OFF MY GRASS!!!!!!!

soonerinkaty
11/14/2010, 02:21 PM
http://www.mannythemovieguy.com/images/gran_torino.jpg

Jammin'
11/14/2010, 05:08 PM
I think we've all learned it's better to not be poor.

Well, maybe not better, but more quiet.

soonerchk
11/14/2010, 05:47 PM
I think we've all learned it's better to not be poor.

Well, maybe not better, but more quiet.

this is true in many other instances as well.

booomer
11/14/2010, 06:04 PM
I'm already at work at 6:30am...sounds like you have it pretty good, Veritas. :P

Penguin
11/14/2010, 07:09 PM
Still in bed at 6:30? Must be working bankers' hours. :D

VeeJay
11/14/2010, 08:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGwusHrOtk

Veritas
11/15/2010, 11:17 AM
sounds like Bruce needs to buy a house ;)
I'm a cash only guy and I ain't got that much. For now I'll have to whine.

I'm already at work at 6:30am...sounds like you have it pretty good, Veritas
I do have it really good, I work from my house. Problem is these little fartknockers are noisy from the moment they get up to the time they go to bed.

It's a single mom fresh divorce situation and she's really nice, so I only talk to her about it when **** starts falling off the walls. A lot of the kid's behavior is trauma reaction to not having Daddy around any more, from what I can tell, so I cut her more slack than I can really handle. :shrugs:

saucysoonergal
11/15/2010, 11:30 AM
Sounds like Veritas is trying to shoplift the pootie from a single mom.

;)

Veritas
11/15/2010, 11:31 AM

;)
Hell yeah. They're all vulnerable and ****.

jumperstop
11/15/2010, 12:43 PM

I do have it really good, I work from my house. Problem is these little fartknockers are noisy from the moment they get up to the time they go to bed.

It's a single mom fresh divorce situation and she's really nice, so I only talk to her about it when **** starts falling off the walls. A lot of the kid's behavior is trauma reaction to not having Daddy around any more, from what I can tell, so I cut her more slack than I can really handle. :shrugs:

Are you single? Maybe go **** her and then take over the roll of father figure in her kids lifes, then tell them to stfu.

Or just tell them to stfu anyways since their dad isn't there to beat your *** for cursing at his kids...

soonerchk
11/15/2010, 12:47 PM

Maybe you should show her a little tough love? You know, just as an example for her kids.

badger
11/15/2010, 01:11 PM
Vert - we really, really need you guys to win this week. Please accept this modified avatar as a good luck gift:

http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/7f063c9b-b182-41e5-a5cb-465b1d0f5286/output.gif

booomer
11/15/2010, 01:15 PM

Yeah, that would wear on me too!

booomer
11/15/2010, 01:16 PM

;)

Heh.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/15/2010, 04:27 PM
Very simple solution. Follw these steps exactly for victory.

1) Punch them in the face.

2) As mentioned, grudgebang mom. Steal any remaining dignity she has as a woman in the process.

3) Pee on her carpet.

4) Follow this up by informing them all that "there's a new sheriff in town, b*tches".

5) Repeat as needed. Usually #2 will require multiple applications.

tommieharris91
11/15/2010, 04:36 PM
3) Pee on her carpet.

http://www.readwrite.co.za/files/posts/readwrite/2010/01/22/the-dude-abides/v104.jpg