PDA

View Full Version : Tech player disqualified. Why?

looch
11/13/2010, 07:33 PM
They didn't tell us what happened at the game.

Funny side story...My dad accidentally shared that this happened to him in college. I guess He got a penalty and threw the flag back at the ref. He was immediately kicked out of the game. I haven't seen this happen in Norman.

chuckrollz
11/13/2010, 07:38 PM
looked like he hit bird in the go-nads

Okie35
11/13/2010, 07:59 PM
looked like he hit bird in the go-nads

Yea he did a crotch shot. Tech was playing dirty all game too.

Monster Zero
11/13/2010, 10:45 PM
Yea he did a crotch shot. Tech was playing dirty all game too.

I liked the way ABC replayed the foul and circled him doing it. He's gonna have some 'splainin to do.

picasso
11/13/2010, 10:50 PM
Those two had been going at it on kicks all day long.

SouthFortySooner
11/13/2010, 10:50 PM
I liked the way ABC replayed the foul and circled him doing it. He's gonna have some 'splainin to do.

Didn't have any effect on the replay of the Washington players mauling Granger a few years ago.

badger
11/15/2010, 11:57 AM
I hope this doesn't sound dirty to ask - has anyone seen photos or video of it online yet? NP and I were at the game and couldn't see it... and of course no replays on Soonervision. Just curious.

As for the mauling of Granger, that might have been payback for one of our guys (was it Granger himself?) giving Jake Locker's head a 180 spin.

85sooners
11/15/2010, 12:08 PM
:eek:

swardboy
11/15/2010, 12:55 PM
I hope this doesn't sound dirty to ask - has anyone seen photos or video of it online yet? NP and I were at the game and couldn't see it... and of course no replays on Soonervision. Just curious.

As for the mauling of Granger, that might have been payback for one of our guys (was it Granger himself?) giving Jake Locker's head a 180 spin.

Granger jumped early the play before and sent the tackle's fat *** flying backwards. They thought it the manly thing to do to double up on him and basically end his career.

anglachel
11/15/2010, 01:10 PM
Granger jumped early the play before and sent the tackle's fat *** flying backwards. They thought it the manly thing to do to double up on him and basically end his career.

They tripled up on him. Worst case of premeditated thuggery I've witnessed in football during a play.

OUthunder
11/15/2010, 02:24 PM

Someone needs to post the video. I already deleted the game from the Tivo.