PDA

View Full Version : Whorns to fight their guts out

StoopTroup
11/13/2010, 11:14 AM
The day I've been waiting for for years. I can't lose. The whorns win...I get to rub pokies nose in Gumby's butt. If the Pokies win the whorns guts will be all over the field in what would be one of the largest disposal of tainted beef in US History. :D

Chiliman
11/13/2010, 11:18 AM
I hate to admit it but I'd like to see uterus beat those orange bastards.

delhalew
11/13/2010, 11:19 AM
The day I've been waiting for for years. I can't lose. The whorns win...I get to rub pokies nose in Gumby's butt. If the Pokies win the whorns guts will be all over the field in what would be one of the largest disposal of tainted beef in US History. :D

It certainly is a glass half full situation.

yermom
11/13/2010, 11:39 AM
big picture, it's better for the Pokes to win

if we win out, it doesn't matter. if we don't, they are so far ahead, one loss to Texas won't matter that much

OSU wins and it's that much harder for Texas to get to 6 wins. i'm thinking they can handle FAU, but beating either Aggie team might not happen

OUEngr1990
11/13/2010, 11:59 AM
It almost doesn't matter either way. Even if the pukes lose to texas we still have to beat them to win the south. But it would be fun to see the pukes get taken down a notch.

MR2-Sooner86
11/13/2010, 12:02 PM
I love it.

Sheep suckers win then Texas loses four in a row a has four home loses in a row.

Sheep suckers lose then we get to watch them meltdown because...well they lost to a ****ty *** Texas team.

:pop:

Okie35
11/13/2010, 12:17 PM
It almost doesn't matter either way. Even if the pukes lose to texas we still have to beat them to win the south. But it would be fun to see the pukes get taken down a notch.

We do? What if they lost to Kansas :pop:? I know it wont happen but I've seen stranger things. Anyway I'm w/ ST I think the whorns will win this game barely.

MeMyself&Me
11/13/2010, 12:34 PM
It's better if OSU wins because if OSU wins, OU pretty much controls its own destiny in the south as OU would likely own all the tie breakers if OU wins out.

If OSU loses, then OU would need aTm to lose somewhere too. I know everyone is sure aTm loses somewhere but we'll see. I like the controlling own destiny part.

Jacie
11/13/2010, 12:44 PM
"Home field advantage" doesn't have much meaning in Austin this season.

Under Ponyboy's watch, it seemed the sa*et gameplan was to spot aggie a 4- even 5-touchdown lead in the first half, just to let em think this was the year they would finally beat whornie, then the real team would take the field in the second half, let the wind out of the poke sails and methodically take them apart while handing them yet another defeat in a series as lopsided against them as OUrs.

But Ponyboy is no longer leading the Mack attack.

Somehow, I think this is the year that aggie doesn't screw it up. There is no denying they have a potent offense. And while they have given up some points (38 to mighty Troy . . . 51 to nebbish), their defense will face a whorn offense that has more than one multiple INT game, has had trouble on special teams and scores more field goals than touchdowns. This year, they will march into Austin and come home with a win.

AlboSooner
11/13/2010, 12:54 PM
It's a win-win situation.

slh1234
11/13/2010, 01:30 PM
I'd love to see Texas not be bowl eligible :)

ouduckhunter
11/13/2010, 01:54 PM
It certainly is a glass half full situation.

LOL!! Chug a lug, Chug a lug!! I'll take a drink out of that glass too!

WA. Sooner
11/13/2010, 02:06 PM
Never foot for texas. Also them not making a bowl is priceless

jumperstop
11/13/2010, 02:19 PM
It's better if OSU wins because if OSU wins, OU pretty much controls its own destiny in the south as OU would likely own all the tie breakers if OU wins out.

If OSU loses, then OU would need aTm to lose somewhere too. I know everyone is sure aTm loses somewhere but we'll see. I like the controlling own destiny part.

This.

I didn't think about this until now. So really we don't control our own destiny.

Soonerman82
11/13/2010, 02:23 PM
I'd love to see Texas not be bowl eligible :)

This.

tcrb
11/13/2010, 02:24 PM
Today is a win-win for Sooner fans.

soonercastor
11/13/2010, 02:26 PM
Unbelievable! I can't believe people are rooting for *, just WOW.
And BTW * winning doesn't help us in the Big XII South race.

MyT Oklahoma
11/13/2010, 03:21 PM
I could less what happens either way other than each of them beating the **** out of each other. :cool:

Leroy Lizard
11/13/2010, 03:58 PM
The day I've been waiting for for years. I can't lose. The whorns win...I get to rub pokies nose in Gumby's butt.

Yeah, but aren't you forgetting something? If you go rub their noses in it, what happens if they beat us in Stillwater? They will let you have what Napoleon called "a good old-fashioned whiff of grape shot," and you will absolutely deserve it.

Never tear into an opponent you have yet to play. Root for the Pokes. Compliment the Poke fan like crazy if they win. And if we beat them, THEN you can let 'em have it.

I should give lessons on this ****.

Okie35
11/13/2010, 04:41 PM
It's a win-win situation.

Basically, I don't why ppl are saying its better if OSU wins in the big picture. We're not playing for an MNC, period. Whether OSU wins or loses we still have a chance to go to the Fiesta.

jumperstop
11/13/2010, 07:13 PM
Basically, I don't why ppl are saying its better if OSU wins in the big picture. We're not playing for an MNC, period. Whether OSU wins or loses we still have a chance to go to the Fiesta.

If osu loses tonight and to us, then aTm wins out and we win out, aTm goes to the championship game instead.

soonercastor
11/13/2010, 07:17 PM
If osu loses tonight and to us, then aTm wins out and we win out, aTm goes to the championship game instead.

people just don't get this lmao. Even a reporter made that clear at the presser on Tuesday

jumperstop
11/13/2010, 07:20 PM
people just don't get this lmao. Even a reporter made that clear at the presser on Tuesday

You figure people would understand the tie breaker at this point.

ouwasp
11/13/2010, 07:30 PM
well, Baylor is ahead of aTm 10-0 right now, so maybe they'll hang on to free us to hope for the pokes to lose...

crap....KO ret for TD for aTm

OUEngr1990
11/13/2010, 07:33 PM
We do? What if they lost to Kansas :pop:? I know it wont happen but I've seen stranger things. Anyway I'm w/ ST I think the whorns will win this game barely.

OSU will not lose to Kansas, LOL

soonercastor
11/13/2010, 07:45 PM
well, Baylor is ahead of aTm 10-0 right now, so maybe they'll hang on to free us to hope for the pokes to lose...

crap....KO ret for TD for aTm

Why hope for the Pokes to lose? As far as I am concerned

1) we HATE them less than *
2) would be GREAT for * not to be bowl eligible
3) it does NOT help us in any way...unless we plan to lose to Baylor next week

ouwasp
11/13/2010, 07:53 PM
Why hope for the Pokes to lose? As far as I am concerned

1) we HATE them less than *
2) would be GREAT for * not to be bowl eligible
3) it does NOT help us in any way...unless we plan to lose to Baylor next week

1) I hate osu more than *
2) This is true... but them going to the Indy bowl would be amusing also
3) Anytime poke fans are cut down to size, it helps me greatly :)

soonercastor
11/13/2010, 07:54 PM
1) I hate osu more than *
2) This is true... but them going to the Indy bowl would be amusing also
3) Anytime poke fans are cut down to size, it helps me greatly :)

I'd rather beat them in OSU when they are 10-1 with NCG aspirations :pop:

ouwasp
11/13/2010, 07:56 PM
I understand. Just don't wish for them to get that close. The poke fans I work with make unbearable seem like a good attribute.

StoopTroup
11/14/2010, 12:30 AM
Well...the Pokes won and they are now looking at a possible MNC now. gumby is on fire. :Mack:lost this one and the guts are now gonna be auctioned off to the highest bidder.