PDA

View Full Version : Win Out? YES WE WIL!

FriscoTXsooner
11/12/2010, 11:22 AM
Yes we've had a couple of brain farts this season, but I haven't given up hope. It is still a rebuilding year, contrary to popular belief, however, comma, transition, I still believe in the old Sooner Magic, just when everyone wants to count us out, we rebound and do something amazing. Yes we have two remaining road games, and yes they could be tough, but I think we’ll win both, and the magic of this will be the beat down of the pokes. They are riding pretty high right now, thinking they’re destiny is already written in stone.

Poor Pokes! Delusions of grandeur! Once a step child, always a step child, by the way that comment is for illustration purposes only, and should not be misunderstood for actually step children.

OK, Landry Jones is inconsistent, perhaps not as much as we think; perhaps it’s the play calling, which I hope will be corrected for the remaining 3 conference games, Big XII Championship and whatever BCS bowl we get! We need to utilize two very good running backs, along with play action on the goal line, and yes we need to catch the ball when it’s thrown Hanna!!!!!!! Our defense needs to sack up and start playing the way we know they can. Sorry but they have been very disappointing with the exception of a couple of games this year. Consistent smartly schemed defense wins games period end of story!!!

The coaching staff should see the next 3 games as a tryout for next year, if we can’t put together 3 wins; we need to seriously reevaluate our coaching staff. Yes I’m spoiled and yes I want to win championships, so I get pissed when I see us lay down against Mizzu and the Aggies, and throw away an opportunity to regain our swagger. Either you want it or you don’t, and if you don’t, then hang em up and do something else.

So here is the winning ticket for the next 3 weeks:

1 – A consistant Landry Jones
2 - A dominate reckless abandon defense
3 – A dominate offensive line
4 - A SMART COACHING STAFF!!!

85sooners
11/12/2010, 11:51 AM
Kill em all!!!!!!!!

BoomerJack
11/12/2010, 11:55 AM
Kill em all!!!!!!!!

... let God sort 'em out!!!

BBOOOOMMMERRRRRR !!!!

jumperstop
11/12/2010, 12:49 PM
I think we win out, but then again I was thinking that before aTm too...

cyclonesooner
11/12/2010, 04:35 PM
That's asking a lot, Frisco. Hope we can get it done.

Sooner Brewcrew
11/12/2010, 05:10 PM
the two road games are gonna be tough but I believe in sooner magic!!!!!

FriscoTXsooner
11/14/2010, 10:15 AM
Well, so far I think we did exactly what we needed to do, now let's do it on the road over the next 2 weeks, and get to Dallas for the Big XII championship!!

texaspokieokie
11/14/2010, 10:19 AM
arlington, not even dallas co.

FriscoTXsooner
11/14/2010, 10:25 AM
My apologizes, I stand corrected, you are correct, Jerry's world in Arlington.

stoopified
11/14/2010, 11:38 AM
Works for me

85sooners
11/14/2010, 11:40 AM
:pop:

SoonerRoy
11/14/2010, 12:56 PM
Hope they do. Will need to bring their A game to Stillwater. After watching A&M kill Baylor in the second half, I am not so worried about the Bears.

ouwasp
11/14/2010, 02:04 PM
OUr D had better be prepared to play contact football. If the Sooners play grab-a**, arm-tackling, let's-chase-the-receiver/qb football, the Nation will be in mourning.

OUEngr1990
11/14/2010, 02:10 PM
This is the perfect opportunity to play the disrespect card. Everyone thinks OSU will beat us. But there is alot on the line for this game. I say we take it from 'em, and leave 'em crying as usual. And the BCS game? We win that too..

soonerinkaty
11/14/2010, 02:13 PM
Mess with the best, die like the rest